Thread: sleep problem

dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sleep problem

i get out about 6 hours of sleep a night n then 2 hours when i get home frmo school.. is this ok? i mean is it equivalent to 8 hours?

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try not to have the nap after school. Stay busy and active...and at night you should be able to get a full 8 hours. You'll feel better trust me.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need a constant sleep of at least 8 hours. Go to bed earlier.

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your muscles will recover and build more if you get 8 straight hours of sleep compaired to 6 then 2