Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)

Creatine stomach pain?

I tried using Creatine but the very first day I tried it I got stomach cramping with accompanying pain. I also felt very off, can't explain it but it was like feeling toxic. I used the best Creatine, Creapure from PVL, from a sealed container that I just bought in a reputable store. I drank an 8 oz glass of water every 2 hours on the clock plus other fluid and the fluid in my foods. I was eating normally and I took the Creatine with my protein powder in water after my workout on Monday. I only took the one dose of 3.25g which I had weighed out to an exact amount using a very accurate electronic scale. I had pain for about 24 hours and then it disappeared. Is this normal and is there anything I can do to keep it from happening if I try again?
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I posted an answer in the fem section.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doc4489 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know what kind of creatine you're using, but I had the same problem with Creatine Monohydrate. I was later diagnosed with acid reflux disease and it turns out that creatine monohydrate can aggravate this condition. I switched to creatine ethyl ester and had no more problems. I don't know if this is where the pain is coming from but it night be worth investigating.

syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10) syphonic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Monohydrate creatines will cramp the **** outta most people. Don't be put off all creatine because of it. Try a Kreakylen or creatine akg or ethyl-ester

hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardheart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You probably have monohydrate. A creapure processed creatine is good, but it's not necesarrily the best. Many people experience the brick like sensation in their stomach with creatine monohydrate. I would personally suggest moving to something with creatine ethyl ester. A friend of mine at work can not take creatine monohydrate as it constipates him something fierce (like 3 days beteween bowel movements, which is unhealthy to say the least, and I'm sure you wanted to know this). He can take creatine ethyl ester without any issues.

Also, you can alkalate your own creatine that you currently have by adding baking soda to it. I'm not quite sure on the process, but I'm sure if you search on here or the rest of the net you should find the process pretty easily. Alkalating your creatine monohydrate would be making krealkalyn, basically. It may or may not help with the stomach cramping but is an alternative to just strait creatine monohydrate.
    "Anderson Silva lost to Ryo Chonan on the same card as Fedor's last win over Nog. Big ****ing deal." - juggo

"This may sound weird coming from a vegetarian, but I don't eat that many vegtables." -1devil in http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=88318793&postcount=1

elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    I tried using Creatine but the very first day I tried it I got stomach cramping with accompanying pain. I also felt very off, can't explain it but it was like feeling toxic. I used the best Creatine, Creapure from PVL, from a sealed container that I just bought in a reputable store. I drank an 8 oz glass of water every 2 hours on the clock plus other fluid and the fluid in my foods. I was eating normally and I took the Creatine with my protein powder in water after my workout on Monday. I only took the one dose of 3.25g which I had weighed out to an exact amount using a very accurate electronic scale. I had pain for about 24 hours and then it disappeared. Is this normal and is there anything I can do to keep it from happening if I try again?
    Isnt this a supp review section.This thread should be locked.

mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also had problems so I switched to tri-creatine malate. More particularly, it is called Cubed by SAN. It has worked nicely with no bloats or any GI problems.
    Current Stack: ON HydroWhey, ON Creatine Mono, ON Amino Chews

> 99% of supplements are a scam.

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks everyone. I have taken note of all your suggestions and will see what I can do. Thanks again. You've been very helpful.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

wherescc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Me also

This happened to me too. I also started taking creatine yesterday and now today I had to leave work because the cramping is unbearable. Also, I too felt off (toxic) bad mood, sad and just all around crappy. It really isn't worth it for me.. I won't be using it anymore. It was the Muscletech brand

blackadder88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Brick in stomach

I had the same feeling and have digestive problems. Even my medication from the doctor's had no effect on the cramping and brick in stomach feeling. I drank a tonne of water and that seemed to flush out the bloating and wind abit. Still felt abit ill and off though. This was creatine monohydrate. Going to switch to ethyl ester

Rosy43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Creatine stomach pain !!!!

I took creatine monohydrate Monday morning with my protein, after that I’ve been having severe stomach cramps. It’s taking forever to go away, very upsetting. I was taking the EEC everything fine when I decided to try the monohydrate. This is what happened 😩

makelian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *************.us/7283371

makelian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mmmmm *************.us/7283371

Registered User impressionville's Avatar
    impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't know but thanks for sharing.

impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100) impressionville is not very well liked. (-100)
    Are there any bad effects of this thing?

And is it important in making good physic?

Originally Posted by impressionville View Post
    And is it important in making good physic?
    if you need food, clothes cbd, or any kind of packaging please visit us by visiting our profile.