Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)

Am i over-training my biceps (reps will be given)

REPS if you read and help.

So for the past few years ive switched up the order, and a few new exercises here and there.....it goes like this.

usually 2-3 sets of 5 reps in each arm with 50lb DB's
    3 sets with the 45's, 5 reps each arm.
    2 sets of 6 reps with 70 on ex bar(+bar=95lbs.)
    then 3 sets of 8 reps with 50 on bar(75 lbs. with bar)
    Then some 21's maybe with 15 on each side
    Then one arm curls one rope machine(whatever it is) with 60lbs. a set on each arm. Then a set each arm with 55lbs.

usually about it. I get this done within 30-35 MAYBE 40 minutes. I dont faigue easy on my arms. Then a do a bit of tri's, cuz i also do tries on chest shoulder day.

Then i do back for 15-20 minutes. I was thinking about changing it to this amount of time.

biceps 25 minutes. Tri's 5 minutes. Back 30. I get my back done fast to, but i was thinking about doing more deads. I dont do deadlifts. I want to build my core a lot.

edit: And my biceps are never sore with that workout above. I kill them. But i want my arms to get bigger, not only stronger. What do you think i should do, anyone have a routine?

Thank You for your time
    Last edited by RelentlessChaos; 11-17-2007 at 08:58 AM.

Gettin My Swole On microrahsheen's Avatar
    microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get sore in my bi's either. You will probably never overtrain them unless you're hitting them everyday or something. As long as you eat and rest, you should be fine.

The only way I get my bi's a little sore is with incline hammer curls or reverse BB curls.

You probably don't want to do back and bi's on the same day, though. The bi's are used for all your pulling exercises, so if they are fatigued, that could have an affect on the quality of your back workout.

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think your biceps have gotten accustomed to your workout routine. If you are not sore after all of that then you're not progressing. You are simply doing maintenance.

If your goal is to increase the size of the biceps then reduce the over number of sets and intensify each set with heavier weights. This will shock the muscle fibers into creating new muscle tissue to cope with the new stress. Do no more than 9 sets per week (IMO) to avoid over training. Use heavy weights to make your muscles work enough to force them to be sore. Remember, muscles will not grow unless you force them to. They have to have a reason to get bigger and stronger. Heavier weights that generate more intensity will give them that reason. Good luck.

lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe you should do your back routine prior to your bicep work. This will eliminate having to do so many warm-up sets and will give you an incredible pump on your biceps. My routine is to do warm-ups and a full back workout using Lat puldowns, t-bar rows, Deadlifts or rack Deads, high rows and low rows. Then do a max set of cable curls using an EZ bar with about 190lbs and do 3 x 8 then drop the weight to 110lbs and do a set of widowmakers 1 X 20. After a few minutes of rest I then finish with hammer curls. This works great.

Lcash
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it". H.L. Mencken

TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep my bis are rarely sore, maybe a bit at the top where the muscle starts to turn to tendon, but don't get me wrong got big arms.

Is your routine for bis carried out once a week?

I would try supersetting bis with tris.

I would do probably about 12 working sets for bis, and 12 for tris in an arm workout.
    I would do say 4 sets of 3 different exercises for both so It would look like this:

tricep bar curls
    Skull crushers
    tri..
    skull..
    tri..
    skull
    tri...
    skull..

then would do

column curls
    tricep pushdowns on column
    col..
    tri..
    col..
    tri..
    col..
    tri..

Then would do

Bicep dumbell curls
    Tricep 1 arm extensions
    bi..
    tri..
    bi..
    tri..
    bi...
    tri..

so 24 sets in total, no pauses inbetween sets, I think this is a good way to superset, your arms after a month or two will be massive.
    Reps normally around 8, but at then end of a workout you can go light and do loads of reps with a light weight.

That is what I do, hope that helps.

Peace
    beepbeepimaJew

1k+

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Triceps are 2/3 of your arm.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lcash View Post
    I believe you should do your back routine prior to your bicep work. This will eliminate having to do so many warm-up sets and will give you an incredible pump on your biceps. My routine is to do warm-ups and a full back workout using Lat puldowns, t-bar rows, Deadlifts or rack Deads, high rows and low rows. Then do a max set of cable curls using an EZ bar with about 190lbs and do 3 x 8 then drop the weight to 110lbs and do a set of widowmakers 1 X 20. After a few minutes of rest I then finish with hammer curls. This works great.

Lcash
    That's a very good point. A good back routine will pre-exhaust the biceps. Hitting the biceps very hard and directly after a back routine should cook the biceps completely.

Gettin My Swole On microrahsheen's Avatar
    microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LungeManiac View Post
    I think your biceps have gotten accustomed to your workout routine. If you are not sore after all of that then you're not progressing. You are simply doing maintenance.
    No.

Cliffs:
    Lack of soreness is NOT an indication of lack of progress

TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think soreness is varied amongst different muscles.
    I find it v hard to make my bis sore whereas I can easily rip my calves to shreds and they will be red hot the next day.
    Don't worry too much about soreness but I like to have it after a workout, for me there does seem to be a correlation between soreness and muscles gains.
    beepbeepimaJew

1k+

Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porthos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    Then a do a bit of tri's, cuz i also do tries on chest shoulder day.
    A bit of tri's? Impressive arms need a lot of tri's and even though you may be hitting them on your chest day...you should be working on the tri's more.

As for your routine, it's not overtraining, but I'm wondering, at what pace are you lifting? Try lightening the weight a bit and slowing the tempo down and keeping strict form.

One final thing, your body weight is 150lbs? There's just a limit to how big your arms are going to get at that weight.

Originally Posted by microrahsheen View Post
    No.

Cliffs:
    Lack of soreness is NOT an indication of lack of progress
    In the OPs case it is. He is looking for tips/workout routine that will make his arms bigger. What he is currently doing is no longer working for him (according to him). That's where my point was leading. In many situations lack of soreness does not correlate to progress but in advanced individuals who have hit the wall it may. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Also, the person who mentioned the triceps was point on!

RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok guys. you have found my issue. Thanks SO much. This is one thread i have made where i found all perfect answers. Reps given in order of posts. I promise ill get yah.

So, basically ive kinda had the same routine for a LONG time, that may be why. It also may be why i dont fatigue either. So, i fell im getting stronger too, because the more and more i do this workout, it becomes easier.

Here is what im going to change

1) back before arms
    2) less biceps
    3) more triceps

so, in #1 its self-explanitory. Ive always done arms before back, so ill switch. #2 i was always doing like 20-25 sets maybe. I think ill keep reps to 4, and my total sets at 15. Then #3 triceps, im still not sure. Im thinking a few sets on rope pulldowns, then switch the rope to a bar. Then maybe some DB kickbacks, or where you just put your arms at the edge of a bench, and feet on a chair or something, and lift yourself up and down. Dont know what its called.

Thanks guys. My arms have gotten bigger in the past 2 weeks or so that i have been on SP250 and sizeon. I cant wait to see my progress jump even more.

Thanks again,

-RC

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    REPS if you read and help.

So for the past few years ive switched up the order, and a few new exercises here and there.....it goes like this.

usually 2-3 sets of 5 reps in each arm with 50lb DB's
    3 sets with the 45's, 5 reps each arm.
    2 sets of 6 reps with 70 on ex bar(+bar=95lbs.)
    then 3 sets of 8 reps with 50 on bar(75 lbs. with bar)
    Then some 21's maybe with 15 on each side
    Then one arm curls one rope machine(whatever it is) with 60lbs. a set on each arm. Then a set each arm with 55lbs.

usually about it. I get this done within 30-35 MAYBE 40 minutes. I dont faigue easy on my arms. Then a do a bit of tri's, cuz i also do tries on chest shoulder day.

Then i do back for 15-20 minutes. I was thinking about changing it to this amount of time.

biceps 25 minutes. Tri's 5 minutes. Back 30. I get my back done fast to, but i was thinking about doing more deads. I dont do deadlifts. I want to build my core a lot.

edit: And my biceps are never sore with that workout above. I kill them. But i want my arms to get bigger, not only stronger. What do you think i should do, anyone have a routine?

Thank You for your time
    Why so many biceps exercises? Hence the name Bi (Two-headed muscle). Your doing 5 exercises for a muscle with 2 heads lol. Seems a bit much to me.

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soreness is not the only thing you should go off of to see if you had a good lift or workout, as long as numbers increase or what you see in the mirror looks better thats all that should matter. I can say that I only do two exercises for biceps, they seem to respond better to less is more. I use a 12 day rotation I got off of here and its not to bad go check it out if you want.

Originally Posted by USMARINE8152 View Post
    Soreness is not the only thing you should go off of to see if you had a good lift or workout, as long as numbers increase or what you see in the mirror looks better thats all that should matter. I can say that I only do two exercises for biceps, they seem to respond better to less is more. I use a 12 day rotation I got off of here and its not to bad go check it out if you want.
    hmmm

I try to do this. Depends on school and work though

mon: chest shoulders
    tues: arms back
    wed: legs stomach
    thurs: repeat monday
    fri:repeat tuesday
    sat: repeat wed
    sun: off

sometimes i miss a day so i lift on sunday. sometimes i only lift 3 times a week, or 4. I am very dedicated. The only days i dont go, is when i dont have time. Never because "im tired"

81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have to agree that back first is a good idea. Then stick with 2 bi exercises but hit them really hard plus add in a super set on the last exercise. You mentioned that you were going to add in deadlifts; this is a REALLY good idea. Full body exercises like this cause your body to release a lot of GH, testosterone, and other hormones neccessary for muscle growth when you do them intensely. This will cause your biceps to grow even more than hitting them hard all the time. Here's a perfect example of what I am talking about. Ernie Taylor (bodybuilder from England) had huge arms that overpowered his physique. He was advised by Dorian Yates' wife to stop doing arms and concentrate on legs more. He did squats (the other full body exercise) relentlessly and still his arms grew an inch. Your body will not grow too out of proportion to itself.
    This comes back around to working the triceps more too.

MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it all depends on your intensity and how wore out your system is

GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is no such thing as overtraining as long as enough food is eaten and you take atleast one day off a week.
    For growth purposes, a good idea to follow is that for every 5 sets done, add a day of rest for that muscle group. If you do 15 sets, AT LEAST 3 days, 25 sets, AT LEAST a week, etc.
    Rice Power Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332791061

Success requires single-mindedness of purpose.
    ---------------
    tofu/rice/ranch---no meat

MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)

say what

Originally Posted by Kalt View Post
    There is no such thing as overtraining as long as enough food is eaten and you take atleast one day off a week.
    For growth purposes, a good idea to follow is that for every 5 sets done, add a day of rest for that muscle group. If you do 15 sets, AT LEAST 3 days, 25 sets, AT LEAST a week, etc.
    You say alot for not having impressive lifts or stats, you can overtrain easy, one set intense enough can be too much if your always working out too intense. Thats like saying you cant be killed. If you sustain too much muscle damage from lifting, your overtrained. If you dont know how to damage your muscle, you dont know how to workout.

intensity is the major factor

Saying "if you do 5 sets take so many days off" is ridiculous, what about the reps in the sets and how you do the reps? you could do 100 nonintense reps and never gain and never get overtrained. Theres such a giant span between 0% and 100% intensity that you have to be specific.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

biceps 25 minutes. Tri's 5 minutes. Back 30.
    lmao... read the post below this...

Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Triceps are 2/3 of your arm.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hmmm

I try to do this. Depends on school and work though

mon: chest shoulders
    tues: arms back
    wed: legs stomach
    thurs: repeat monday
    fri:repeat tuesday
    sat: repeat wed
    sun: off
    Keeping with you theme, I would make some minor changes such as...

Mon: chest/shoulders
    Tues: legs/abs
    Wed: back/arms
    Thurs: rest
    Fri: repeat

Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adambomber View Post
    You say alot for not having impressive lifts or stats
    This is when I realized the rest of your post is bull****.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Thumbs down

Your entire post is without merit. Stop spreading mis-information. People come here to get helpful beneficial tips for improving themselves.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by LungeManiac View Post
    Your entire post is without merit. Stop spreading mis-information. People come here to get helpful beneficial tips for improving themselves.
    I'm combating misinformation.
    Do you even know what overtraining is?
    Rice Power Log

---------------

christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    50lb db's are just ridiculous for someone that's 150 lbs. How is your form? Why do I get the feeling that you would get more out of dropping the weight by 20 lbs and concentrating on good form....

Chris

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    didn't read any of the other post, but your arms being sore the next day is not a sign of a good workout. Also you do seem to be doing high volume but contrary to populaur belief that does not cause over training for most people as long as they have enough time to recover before your next workout and your diet is on.

Really no one here can tell you for sure if you are overtraining but there are ways to tell. One indicator is a lack of pump during your workout. Also, if your gains have come to a stop for weeks, or even months, you a probobly overtraining.

Also make sure your form is in check on all the exercises to get the best results and prevent injury.
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

I'm combating misinformation.
    Do you even know what overtraining is?
    You are so full of **** you little twirpy 115 lb drag queen EYES ARE TURNING F**UCKING BROWN !!!

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree for the most part, unless you are training the same muscle everyday you should be more worried about fixing your diet rather then lower the volume of your routine.
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    21's are garbage drop that high school football ****
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH