megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is this good for the joints?

Fasthertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dodnt know the product but from personal experience Glucosamine and Chondroitin workded for me. It probly cheaper and i recommend you try it out.

richer44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is this good for the joints?

This is an excellent add-on product for those taking Gluco/Chon and other joint formulas. Each capsule of patented BioSil™ contains 5 mg of silicon as stabilized orthosilicic acid. The superiority of silicon from BioSil™ has been proven in a peer reviewed scientific study comparing three different forms of silicon. The results of the comparative, cross-over, double-blind clinical trial demonstrated that the stabilized monomeric form of silicon (stabilized orthosilicic acid – as found in Biosil) is far superior to colloidal silica and horsetail extract. In fact, of the three experimental groups, only BioSil™ offered a bioavailable source of silicon; the other forms of silicon (horsetail and colloidal gel) were no better than placebo.
    So for about $18 you get a 100-day supply.

megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay, I bet it's healthy. But so are thousand of other things. Does it really make a difference?

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fasthertz
    I dodnt know the product but from personal experience Glucosamine and Chondroitin workded for me. It probly cheaper and i recommend you try it out.
    Agreed, you could even get some MSM in with it too...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com