Thread: belly fat

jessedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy belly fat

I've read that on most people stomach fat is the first to go when diet and exercise is applied. However, with me this is not the case. I've never been an apple shape, but I've always had a layer of fat over my stomach that just makes is stick out or at least what I think is fat. I've firmed up my arms, butt, and thighs. I guess my question is should I clean up my diet even more and up the cardio or could something else be up? I hate this, it's depressing.

barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnetjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my humble opinion BELLY FAT is the LAST to go. That is only place I have fat left - can't get rid of it at all! Yes you prob should clean up your diet - post it and there are tons of very insite ful women on here that can help. They will want your height and weight and age and foods you eat and what you do for exercise!

nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes definately clean up your diet.

If you have fat and you want it to go, you have to go into a calorie defecit, lower your calories or up your cardio, or the best way, do a little of both.

onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onebratt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just read, and I'm working on memory so sorry if my numbers are slightly off, 17-18% bf for a woman to show toned thighs and 14-15% bf for a woman to show toned abs. So, indeed the belly fat is the most stubborn. However every person is different and you may see tone in your abs at a higher bf% - it's just trial and error until you find the right combo of what works for you.

jessedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the replies. I just wanted to make sure that I wasnt different from anyone else. I will keep working hard and eating well.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ya the last little bit of my stomach fat is driving me crazy!!! last to come off for sure.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~