Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good workout and espcially deadlifts there brotha.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workout: Chest/Triceps

BB Incline
    45X15
    95X12
    135X10
    165X10
    185X6
    205X3

Chest Dips
    BW+90X8
    BW+90X5 > BW+75X4 > BW+45X1 <==Dropset

Pec Flyes
    185X10
    200X8
    215X5
    185X6

Reverse Grip Bench
    135X11
    155X5
    135X7

OH DB Extension
    50X15
    60X9

Tricep Pressdowns (V-Bar)
    140X12
    160X9 > 130X8 > 80X7 <==Dropset

*comments* I switched over to BB Incline today cause the past few weeks I felt like I hit a major plateue when it came to DB Incline. SO I switched it up. First time I used the BB for that. Felt solid and gave my chest a massive pump.

dips are starting to go down, it was just a few weeks ago where I put up 110 for like 2 reps. I don't know what's up with that. Maybe I need to warm up a bit more when it comes to dips? I thought at that point in the workout you just jump right into your heavy sets.

The mother****er that spotted me on reverse grip bench didn't know how to spot for ****! That 11th rep I came to a dead stop about half way up the movement. The bar remained motionless for a good 4-5 seconds then started traveling back downward and finally landed on my chest where it rested for a good 2 seconds. I'm going "spot spot spot...OK DON"T SPOT" and he's like "oh.." so that's why it killed the set of 155.

Other then all that.. good workout. Felt solid and my chest is pumped like a mofo! maybe with the change of routine I'll shock it into growth cause my delts are starting to overpower my chest

Marine Corps tests Marines twice a year on there physical fitness. I have a PFT (physical fitness test) tomorrow morning at 0530. The test consists of

100 Crunches - 2 minutes
    3-20 Pull ups
    3 Mile Run - 18:00 - 28:00 Minutes

I'll let you know how I did tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well your BB inclines and chest overall seems to be up there with mine, yet I do a lot more than you on overhead DB extensions... my chest must be weak?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no its just my oh db extensions are weak.

I beleive we talked about this before I shipped off for boot. With not so big. He was doing like 110LB db's and I was like doing 40LB db's for like 3 reps. lol

he's like "there's no way you can't do more then that"
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

GOd damn it was cold this morning! Anyway.. I did the PFT this morning at 0530...

Workout: Cardio - Marine Corps PFT

Pull ups

Crunches

Run
    3 Miles @ 25.23

Total Score - 213

*comments* The run really kicked my ass. I lost about 3-4 minutes on my run time since the end of boot camp. The final PFT during boot camp I ran a 22.10.

This was by far the worst PFT ever. Maybe cause I'm not all into running and I'm about 30LB's heavier then I was in boot camp? I need to concentrate on running more.

Man my legs are ****ing pathetic. I just found out my new duty station that I'm going to next week we PT 3X a week in boots and utes. So I may not be able to train legs for a while. Kinda sucks that my upper body is bigger/stronger then my lower body. It'll catch up.

Workout: Legs

Squats
    45X12
    95X10
    135X10
    165X8
    185X5
    185X4

ATG Front Squats
    135X6
    135X5
    135X4

Leg Extensions
    140X10 > 80X12 <==Dropset
    140X6 > 80X7 <==Dropset

Good Mornings
    95X10
    105X5
    105X5

Leg Curls
    125X6 > 80X10 <==Dropset
    125X6 > 80X5 <==Dropset

Calf Presses (Leg Press)
    395X30
    485X30
    535X30
    535X27

Seated Calf Raises
    45X30
    90X30
    115X30

*comments* oh man the atg front squats felt so awesome! The regular squats I went JUST below parellel. Not that you could judge your own form but I beleive I had picture perfect form today.

I need to get my legs bigger. I nailed them hard today! Kinda pathetic that I could put up larger numbers with upper body then with lower body. But it'll catch up. If I keep nailing them like I did this week.

Kinda sucks that at my next duty station we PT mon/wed/fri in boot and utes. We're gonna be killed. I'm gonna have freakin damn chicken legs. We'll see...

Actually... if I nailed my legs on friday with just leg extensions and leg curls would I get any leg development? I don't think I'll be able to go heavy with squats cause two day's isn't enough recovery. Or is it? Cause I'll PTing so much I plan on eating like ****. Its the only way I could get calories in so I don't atrophy AGAIN!

Anyway.. this is probably one of my last workouts at this base. The next workout will PROBABLY be at the next base. Actually I might have one more..

I went into boot camp almost 170LB's. I came out of boot camp 128LB's. I now weigh 150ish. Not bad for 4 months of lifting and eating better.

The issued uniforms I received in boot camp and were last tailored toward the end of boot camp. The shirts are now to small and the trousers waiste is now to big. Kinda funny how I'm about almost 30LB's heavier since boot with a smaller waiste line.

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man my legs are ****ing pathetic. I just found out my new duty station that I'm going to next week we PT 3X a week in boots and utes. So I may not be able to train legs for a while. Kinda sucks that my upper body is bigger/stronger then my lower body. It'll catch up.
    That's nothing. I squatted today for the first time in like 3 months, and I struggled with 135 for 4 reps!!!!
    I used to be way fatter

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong workouts, also good strength for 150lbs, lots of big numbers

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lookin' strawng RD.

don't worry about the leg strength, it will go up in time. nice workout today

I'm just embarressed by the fact that I'm putting up larger numbers on upper body movements. That's all.

Would you guys recommend doing front squats and dropping regular back squats all together? Would that be better for leg development? Or should I stick with what I got right now.

Also what is the better movement, SLDL's or GM's? I really like GM's but damn it hits my lower back so hard. Its like my lower back is dead after back squats. But like you guys said my lower back will eventually catch up.

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    I'm just embarressed by the fact that I'm putting up larger numbers on upper body movements. That's all.

Would you guys recommend doing front squats and dropping regular back squats all together? Would that be better for leg development? Or should I stick with what I got right now.

Also what is the better movement, SLDL's or GM's? I really like GM's but damn it hits my lower back so hard. Its like my lower back is dead after back squats. But like you guys said my lower back will eventually catch up.
    I'm confused by this post. You state you are fustrated with your lower body numbers, and then ask what are the best exercises for quad/ham development?

To improve your numbers, focus on squats and GMs. To improve leg development, I would focus on front squats and sldls. This is just what works for me.

Check out the workout programs section... they have some great ideas (5x5, WS4SB, etc.)
    Originally Posted by kruster
    That's nothing. I squatted today for the first time in like 3 months, and I struggled with 135 for 4 reps!!!!
    excuse me while I flame kruster in his journal
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

Sorry for the confusing there big dawg...

So your basically saying SLDL's are a more superior movement over GM's for hammie development?

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Dude, those barbell inclines are amazing for your size! Your chest strength is way up there!

LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for the confusing there big dawg...

So your basically saying SLDL's are a more superior movement over GM's for hammie development?

no doubt.

goodmornings are more of a lower back developer i do believe.

focus on backsquats for overall leg development with emphesis on the quads

do frontsquats for quad development...you'll also incorporate hammies and glutes but not nearly as much as with back squats.

I do both exercises in my leg workout, and have been seeing good results.

Lax - I'm gonna switch it back to SLDL's, why have my lower back holding back potential leg devlopment. The rest of the routine is gonna stay.

Mivi - If only my chest SIZE was bigger lol.

Workout: Shoulders/Traps

DB Shoulder Press
    25X15
    45X6
    60X10
    60X10
    65X8

Side Raises
    30X10
    30X10
    30X10

DB Posterior Delt Pulls
    35X10
    40X10
    45X7

BTB BB Shrugs
    185X10
    185X10
    185X10
    185X10
    185X10

*comments* I did this workout first thing in the morning this morning (0500). I lowered the weight a little bit so I can concentrate on the negatives a bit more on the pressing. I'm thinkin of changing the ROM a bit and only doing the lower half and not the upper half. What do you think?

for the shrugs, today was definitly the first day that I did btb with a alternating grip. Is that safe? It felt fine, but is it safe to do? I mean is it something that's regularly done?

usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Front squats target the quads more in my experience, but for overall strength back squats are superior. Right now I'm doing both so I get the best of both worlds. The best thing for your entire posterior chain is heavy deadlifts, if you strengthen that area of your body you will have a much easier time handling more weight with squats/front squats thereby allowing your quads to grow more than they would with less weight. And SLDLs are good stuff, make sure you're getting a good stretch at the bottom and lowering the weight slowly. I see that you're already doing deadlifts which is good, the only thing I can say about that with regard to your lower back is if you're wearing a belt, stop wearing it. I used to wear a belt for everything and wondered why my core was weak, then I started getting advice on here and took the belt off then watched my core get much stronger.

DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?

Great log so far, I have a question for you though.I hope to join the army at the beginning of 2006 and I've been trying to get my pft scores up for some time off and on. I was wondering if you saw gains in how many pushups you could do when you started bodybuilding?I started with the "If you want to do more pushups you have to do more pushups" approach and that was boring and slow.Now that im working out my chest,triceps, and shoulders at the gym I'm hoping to see an increase as long as I include pushups in my workout.This is what really got me interested in bodybuilding as a hobby, I just hope it works.Good luck and keep up the hard work.

P.S. I just recently moved to Pensacola and I'm originally from here.
    See Jay "Mr.Incredible" Cutler Here: [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=601776[/url]

Push ups have always come easy for me. I've always been able to crank out 100+/-. Can do like 10 one armed.

Well the only time I really do push ups is when we PT but we'll only do like 30 (15 4 counts). Other then PTing the only time I really ever do push ups is when I'm competing with another Marine. For example a few Marines told my SSgt that I was talking **** about him so I have a push up contest with him on monday morning.

Marine Corps PFT's don't test you on the ability to do push ups.

But ya like any endurance movement the only way to get better at them is to do them.

Legs

Deadlifts
    45X20
    95X15
    135X10
    225X8
    275X3
    295X1

Pull ups
    BWX10
    BWX8
    BWX6
    BWX3.5

BB Rows
    175X10
    195X8
    205X5

DB Rows (standing and leaning on db rack)
    70X10
    80X8
    90X5

DB Pullovers *new*
    30X10
    30X10
    30X10

CG Chins
    BWX8
    BWX6

DB Preacher Curls
    30X6
    25X8

*comments* I watched ronnie coleman cost of redemption again the other day for the first time in like forever. And saw him doing db pullovers for his back. I decided to give it a shot. You really feel that ****. I think I'm gonna include that as a stable movement for my back. Is this primarily a chest movement? lat movement? or serratus (sp)

Other then that good movement. The set with 205 on bb rows was horrible. My mp3 player decided to play a heavy song and I got motivated and started throwing the weight instead of going nice and slow and holding the negatives.

That last set of pull ups hurt like a mofo I held the negative for like 3 seconds on each rep. And I'm also gonna wait till I'm capable of a bunch of sets of 10 for like 2-3 weeks before adding weight. I'm not gonna do this bw+#X2 bull**** anymore.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great workout, RD.

I've been thinking of including some DB pullovers for back into my training too. I've never given them a chance. Where did you feel it the most? Chest or lats?

Keep up the good work, man. You're doing great!

The part of your lat that buldges out right behind your armpit? I feel it in that entire area the most. Maybe even the posterior deltoid.

I also feel it in my abs?? And I feel it somewhat in the chest. But I'd say I feel it in the upper part of the lats the most ESPECIALLY when arms are parellel with body. Definitly a very good movement. We'll see what it does for my back.

I was thinking of making an arm day. But I don't know where...

Sunday - rest/OR a run if I feel up to it (I never do).
    Monday - PT morning/Chest&Triceps afternoon
    Tuesday - rest
    Wednesday - PT morning/Legs afternoon
    Thursday - Shoulders morning
    Friday - rest
    Saturday - back/biceps morning

I'm thinkin maybe on tuesday's I'll hit the gym and destroy my biceps and maybe on thursday I'll do a shoulders/triceps?

usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usmc29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The part of your lat that buldges out right behind your armpit? I feel it in that entire area the most. Maybe even the posterior deltoid.

I also feel it in my abs?? And I feel it somewhat in the chest. But I'd say I feel it in the upper part of the lats the most ESPECIALLY when arms are parellel with body. Definitly a very good movement. We'll see what it does for my back.

I was thinking of making an arm day. But I don't know where...

Sunday - rest/OR a run if I feel up to it (I never do).
    Monday - PT morning/Chest&Triceps afternoon
    Tuesday - rest
    Wednesday - PT morning/Legs afternoon
    Thursday - Shoulders morning
    Friday - rest
    Saturday - back/biceps morning

I'm thinkin maybe on tuesday's I'll hit the gym and destroy my biceps and maybe on thursday I'll do a shoulders/triceps?
    Good workouts man, gotta love those close grip chins! As for an arm day there are a few ways you could work that into your schedule, perhaps on Thursday with shoulders or do them instead of legs Wednesday then do legs Thursday and shoulders on Friday. But I don't really think it's necessary to give arms their own day unless they're lacking, which it doesn't look like yours are.

no there not lacking. There in proportion with the rest of me. Which is why I always thought that I didn't need to give them there own day. Just nail them hard at the end of the main muscle

back/bi
    chest/tri

I'm definitly loving the cg chins. Can't do much of them after an entire back workout but hey there good to go. Is it ok to flare your elbows out while pulling yourself up. I notice my elbows tend to flare out while pulling myself up, while my hands are only 3-4" apart.

DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoTheRobot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

another good workout

Your workouts look good.I was sore today and did not feel like hitting the gym but reading these threads is inspirational.I meant to try pullovers but really wanted to try stiff arm pull/push downs whatever, so I did.I'm gonna throw in some pullovers on my next back day but if you havent tried stiff arm pulldowns I reccomend them (I supersetted them with chins and pull-ups and had my first lat pump).Good luck and keep working hard.
    See Jay "Mr.Incredible" Cutler Here: [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=601776[/url]

no there not lacking. There in proportion with the rest of me. Which is why I always thought that I didn't need to give them there own day. Just nail them hard at the end of the main muscle

back/bi
    chest/tri

I'm definitly loving the cg chins. Can't do much of them after an entire back workout but hey there good to go. Is it ok to flare your elbows out while pulling yourself up. I notice my elbows tend to flare out while pulling myself up, while my hands are only 3-4" apart.
    My elbows flare out when I'm struggling to get the last couple of reps, I think it's just another "cheat mechanism" your body automatically does kinda like arching your back when you're curling too much weight or something like that. My philosophy is as long as you can feel it working the right muscle group there's nothing wrong with cheating a little.

Workout: Chest/Triceps

BB Incline
    95X15
    135X10
    155X10
    185X7
    205X3

Chest Dips
    BW+75X10
    BW+90X7
    BW+100X4

Reverse Grip Bench
    135X10
    155X4
    135X7

Tricep Pressdowns (V-Bar)
    140X12
    160X9 > 120X10 > 80X10 <==Dropset

*comments* quick workout.. took barely any rests between sets and jumped from excersize to excersize and even skipped a few movements.

This is probably my last workout for a few days as I'm switching duty stations in a few days

I went into boot camp almost 170, graduated 6 months later at about 129. Been back into working for about 4 months and I'm about 150. I put on about 20+LB's. Outgrew several uniforms and my waste got smaller.

My next duty station I'll be able to cook so I'm gonna get some more food in. Gonna be there for a few months. My goal is to put on 20 more LB"s and stay lean. I wanna be 170LB"s by the time I leave there.

Only problem is we will PT mon, wed, fri in boot and utes. SO I'm gonna eat alot more. ALOT more. I think what put my weight on last time was sweet potato's gonna have to eat a **** load of those again!

I just don't understand how I gained 20+ LB's and my waste got smaller? Cause my trousers from boot camp are too big on me now. Weird huh!?

eating time

Yeah that tends to happen, I had to get my blues and alphas retailored because my chest and shoulders grew so much, but my waist grew some too. Sounds like you're doing a better job than I did.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice workout and good gains too

once again a nice looking chest day respawn