provi1217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question small love handles on lower back!! HELP!

hi...I am new here so i hope i am doing this right! But I am a new personal trainer and I have been working out for awhile and look good....i am like 16% bodyfat, but I have a small amout of fat on my lower back that i feel if it was tighter in that area then my butt would look even better as well. Is that even true? but anyway what are some good exercises to do to tone and tighten the lower back....its more towards the sides of my lower back....if anyone know what im talking about and can give me any insight that would be great! Thanks so much everyone

Talking

oh yeah, i am a female! hehehehe

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Run
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

I do....I do cardio on the treadmill and elliptical for about 30 min 4-5 times a week.....i do about moderate level....

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do interval training on an eliptical machine for about 20 minutes 2-3 times a week

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by provi1217
    I do....I do cardio on the treadmill and elliptical for about 30 min 4-5 times a week.....i do about moderate level....
    Forget the moderate level, do some sprints (outside if you can).
    Takes less time and gets more results.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=563525

Make sure you are eating clean and the right amounts.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    There aren't any special exercises that will "make the pounds just melt away." Okay, I got that from a late night infomercial

Seriously, just keep doing your usual fat burning work. Those infomercials for ab blasters have made millions off the misguided notion that you can "spot reduce" fat with their junk. According to a genetically determined pattern for fat storage, fat will go off the same way it went on. Lowering your bf% to where it was before they appeared will solve the problem.

Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did you say you are a personal trainer??? and you are asking a question like this..

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    That's why I would never waste money on a personal trainer, no offense. I'd take personal experiences over 'book' learning anyday

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dante_T
    did you say you are a personal trainer??? and you are asking a question like this..
    I was hoping somone else caught that.
    I don't know either lol

oiramdab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far as lowerback exercises you can do Back Hyperextensions or Good mornings either work good. I prefer back hypers.

But as everyone has said you cant spot reduce fat.

Exclamation

Yes everyone I AM a personal trianer and I did say I just got my certificate. I know a ton when it comes to working out and nutrition....prior to getting my certificate I still worked in a gym for over a yr so I know alot from watching and talking to people..I also read every fitness mag out there!

I already knew everything all you guys posted but I wanted to see if there was something I was missing. See....I have been in playboy issues and may be in more so I am VERY picky about my body! My boyfriend thinks im crazy cause Im already toned but I see every little thing and I HAVE to fix it! So yes, I know to to workout and how to eat right! I eat very clean with the occasional cheat here and there....hehehe

Oh and by the way for those who said it was a waste of money to hire a trainer....OBVIOUSLY for people that know alot about training or who want to take the time to read and learn themselves are not going to hire a trainer BUT there are ALOT of people out there who dont know how to train properly or need to be motivated and need that little extra push...THEY ARE THE ONES to hire a trainer! I see lots of people in the gym not having a clue what they are doing or they think they do and their form is way off! So maybe you people should not be so quick to ridicule

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes everyone I AM a personal trianer and I did say I just got my certificate. I know a ton when it comes to working out and nutrition....prior to getting my certificate I still worked in a gym for over a yr so I know alot from watching and talking to people..I also read every fitness mag out there!

I already knew everything all you guys posted but I wanted to see if there was something I was missing. See....I have been in playboy issues and may be in more so I am VERY picky about my body! My boyfriend thinks im crazy cause Im already toned but I see every little thing and I HAVE to fix it! So yes, I know to to workout and how to eat right! I eat very clean with the occasional cheat here and there....hehehe

Oh and by the way for those who said it was a waste of money to hire a trainer....OBVIOUSLY for people that know alot about training or who want to take the time to read and learn themselves are not going to hire a trainer BUT there are ALOT of people out there who dont know how to train properly or need to be motivated and need that little extra push...THEY ARE THE ONES to hire a trainer! I see lots of people in the gym not having a clue what they are doing or they think they do and their form is way off! So maybe you people should not be so quick to ridicule
    Unfortunately people on here are quick to ridicule (geez, lighten up guys, she's a girl ) You sound like you're probably just obsessed with how you look, and there is nothing wrong with that. If you are 16% bodyfat then that is very good for a woman, so just keep doing what you're doing, and if you want, follow some of the more positive suggestions here. You may want to check out the losing fat forum too.

Talking

ok thanks alot! thanks for the postive feedback!