jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Carrot Top On The Juice?

All I can say is:

Daaaaamn!

and

Sounds like he's using the basics of bodybuilding.

So, anyone think he's using gear, or is he just maximizing his diet, supplementation and routines?

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTFever

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2pounds
    WTFever

Thank you for your enlightening and engaging contribution to the discussion around the posted topic. If you would care to read what I have posted in full you'd see that the title of the thread makes reference to the first link I posted in my original post, which states that he is, and then go on to ask folks how they think he's achieved his transformation. So now that I've spelled that out for you, how do you think he's achieved it?

Cheers,
    jag

Enormous Green Rage Mnstr GSCampbell's Avatar
    GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't mess with Jag 2Pounds - he has friends in, shall we say, "the family."

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO, he's supplementing with the usual stuff (and perhaps with some prohormones), but I think he's too small for juice. I'd guess that he's just following the basic principles of bodybuilding.

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000)
    i don't know about the juice thing but now we all know he's not a real redhead! LOL

Originally Posted by someday
    i don't know about the juice thing but now we all know he's not a real redhead! LOL

Actually, my bet was that you would be the one to bring that up, Shel! LOFL!

Originally Posted by kimsquit
    IMO, he's supplementing with the usual stuff (and perhaps with some prohormones), but I think he's too small for juice. I'd guess that he's just following the basic principles of bodybuilding.
    I agree with you on all counts, Chris. I was curious what others would say and I didn't want to lend any bias by piping in right off the bat.

I guess the more interesting, unspoken aspect of this whole thing is that, nobody thinks you can possibly ever be in great physical condition and have a muscular physique unless you are taking steroids. The thought that hard work, proper diet and supplementation can bring about that kind of change is just unfathomable to most people. The average person automatically assumes there's some sort of magic pill involved to get a good build, and that's pretty saddening to me. Carrot Top is just a victim of what I believe to be ignorance and a reflection of the general populace's laziness. I had a similar moment awhile back when my own freakin' doctor asked me if I was taking steroids when I went in for my yearly physical. It's a bit of a backhanded compliment, because....hey...my hard work is paying off and people are noticing, but...they don't think I did it without some help from anabolic chemicals and don't see that I put hard work and discipline into it. THAT is the sad part of this story, to me, anyway.

jag

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya i doubt he juices. hes got a good body tho , give the dude credit for the hard work. Even if he does juice who cares
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Jag!

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

PH maybe, juice, no. If he was on the juice, he'd probably be a good deal larger. Y'all also have to realise that all he has to do all day is act and lift, what a life. I'd be big as a friggin' house if that was all I had to do all day with a personal trainer!!

Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GSCampbell
    Don't mess with Jag 2Pounds - he has friends in, shall we say, "the family."

Yeppers, I can vouch for the fact that Jag only kisses the finest Moderator ass. Believe me to see the Jag Osculate anus is to see a true anal artiste.
    Pull up all of his old posts and see him develop from an awkward butt sniffng coccoon to a full anal flicking Butterfly.. Must be the iron pills that made me say that..ha ha

You get what you give pal. See ya

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaguarr
    Thank you for your enlightening and engaging contribution to the discussion around the posted topic. If you would care to read what I have posted in full you'd see that the title of the thread makes reference to the first link I posted in my original post, which states that he is, and then go on to ask folks how they think he's achieved his transformation. So now that I've spelled that out for you, how do you think he's achieved it?

Cheers,
    jag
    I'd rep you if I could, Jag.

harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) harleygirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dbflgirl
    I'd rep you if I could, Jag.
    I've got ya covered dbfl!

gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gumbo32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wonder if their setting us up for a new line of Wendy's commercials.

Picture it.

"Eat at Wendy's or she'll KICK YOUR ASS"

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I swear every fat out-of-shape pathetic internet junkie loves to take shots at anyone who is in shape! Why get off your fat ass and do something for yourself when you can bring others down to your level by dismissing them as a steroid junkie?! Let any out-of-shape slob out there shoot as much AS as they want and I'll garauntee you of one thing....you will soon have an even fatter out-of-shape slob on your hands!!

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by harleygirl
    I've got ya covered dbfl!
    Thanks, HG

Originally Posted by Bad Dog
    Yeppers, I can vouch for the fact that Jag only kisses the finest Moderator ass. Believe me to see the Jag Osculate anus is to see a true anal artiste.
    Pull up all of his old posts and see him develop from an awkward butt sniffng coccoon to a full anal flicking Butterfly.. Must be the iron pills that made me say that..ha ha

You get what you give pal. See ya

By your choice of words and description, it's blindingly clear that you have far more expertise and experience in that particular arena that I could ever hope to achieve, even if I were to sell everything I own, quit my job and make it my life's quest to excel at it.

Of course, you wouldn't understand actually establishing friendships and sharing comraderie and support with people, including moderators, would you? No, that's far too personal and engaging for someone who's social interactions and capabilities are limited to sociopathic behavior with multiple user names and a pattern of feigning various personalities with the sole purpose of eventually attacking someone from the safety of your little computer chair. What a sad, lonely existence you must lead.

Speaking of which...

How's life in Arkansas, by the way? (Yes, I know what state you are in, you passive-aggressive pile of puss. And what city. And your address. And your real name. Running you down was VERY easy, thanks to that IP of yours that got posted awhile back. ).

Cheers,
    jag
    Last edited by jaguarr; 08-24-2005 at 07:09 PM.

Swoled Member has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoled Member has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoled Member has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He started out as a skinny twig. So my guess is he eats like a horse and lifts his ass off. Maybe that's why his pants won't stay up.

bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Carrot Top has been lifting for a while, so I doubt he's juicing.

I worked out next to him at a YMCA here in Phoenix about 3-years ago and I was impressed by how big he was back then - not as big as he appears to be in the new pictures, but still pretty big.

I talked to him a little bit that day because I knew he was in town playing the Arizona State Fair that night. He told me that he has a lot of free time during the day before his shows and he just goes and works out.

My YMCA is the closest gym to the fairgrounds, so the fair staff just arranged for him to work out there. We left about the same time and there was a van sitting out front waiting to take him back to the fairgrounds.

He seemed like a pretty nice guy - typical gym rat.

Bradford

Waxloaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waxloaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think he has been strangely large for quite some time now (not steroid strange, just strange for who he is), they even mentioned his physique on VH1 the other day when I was flipping around, something about him being 'disturbingly buff' or something to that effect

PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He is probably natural...but what up with the eye mascara

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being clownish with the wild hair and makeup is strangely inconsistent with being buff. Part of being a clown is having funny clothes and a funny build. Maybe he can break new ground but it's not easy. I think the funniest thing carrot top can do is run somewhere, anywhere, with his big hair flying in the wind. It's a sight gag.
    Time To Re-Schedule

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beerman_420
    ya i doubt he juices. hes got a good body tho , give the dude credit for the hard work. Even if he does juice who cares
    Well said beerman.

Everyone who uses AS does not blow up like a pro.
    Psalm 121

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moreover, while aas may be illegal, they are not immoral and do not a bad person make. I think we tend to associate usage with abusage (I think I just made that word up ).

I look at the guys in my gym who are built, and I wonder if they are juicing. And then I think "well, he IS busting his ass". Then I think "so what effing business is it of mine if he is?"
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift
    Being clownish with the wild hair and makeup is strangely inconsistent with being buff. Part of being a clown is having funny clothes and a funny build. Maybe he can break new ground but it's not easy. I think the funniest thing carrot top can do is run somewhere, anywhere, with his big hair flying in the wind. It's a sight gag.
    Well, I don't know who came first, Carrot Top or Buffo, The World's Strongest Clown.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur
    Well, I don't know who came first, Carrot Top or Buffo, The World's Strongest Clown.
    That Buffo really has quite a business going there. Check out the "pics" section of the site. That's a pretty hefty traveling truck, and it looks like the White House lawn for one of his gigs.

As for Carrot Top, I'm not real familiar with him but I do remember him being pretty skinny. Good for him and the hard work. I do agree that the build and the hair-do and makeup don't match up very well. I'm sure his bank account makes up for the difference though.
    --N2L

RCopperbottom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He definitely was on steroids, there is no way he got that mass while being at the peak of his comedy without it. Still shredded though so its all good.

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He did admit he was on the roids, but he wanted to lose the muscle because it didn't fit his personality. I follow him on his IG page, he lost a ton of muscle but still toned, he runs more than he lifts now.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RCopperbottom View Post
    He definitely was on steroids, there is no way he got that mass while being at the peak of his comedy without it. Still shredded though so its all good.

Your first post and
    you bumped a 16 year old thread, must have taken an hour just to get the dust off it.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.