IgotSmallimbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgotSmallimbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgotSmallimbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

do you use wrist wraps?

i watched the new episode of the fit show for back excersices yesterday night and the guy uses wrist wraps to help him with back excersices. i dont have lats, and have been having some trouble trying to get some and was wondering how many of you guys use those wrist wraps for you back work outs and if there are gloves with the wrist wraps on it...i saw a pair at sportsmart today and couldn't figure out how youre supposed to wrap the thing around the bar...the bag said "training gloves with wrist wraps" on it, but the wrap was looked like it was only made to support your wrist or something...it didnt look long enough to wrap round a bar.

or do you guys just use a pair of gloves, and also have a pair of wrist wraps you bring with you during back days? =/

sry if the questions are kinda dumb...i;ve only known about the wrist wraps for alittle more than a day, and haven;t seen anyone in my gym with them...

SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    theyre necessary in bodybuilding
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes you do have lats, they just aren't as wide as mine.

and yeah, unless you've got the strongest grip with the most endurance in the world, i'd go with the wrist wraps. i use figure 8 wrist wraps for deads, rows, lat pulldowns, and shrugs.
    Glorious PC master race

IgotSmallimbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgotSmallimbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgotSmallimbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    where can i find wrist wraps at? i cant find them at sportsmart, and have no idea where else to look...other than big 5 =/ or maybe the gym that i go to...

are your wrist wraps apart of your training gloves?

dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got a pair of $5 straps from the bb.com store. They work fine for me. They're not part of my gloves - just regular canvas straps. I only use them for shrugs and whenever I go really heavy on deadlifts. Other than that, I don't think they're necessary.

You slip them over your wrists, wrap the loose end around the dumbbell/barbell, and do the exercise like normal - except you have the added grip "insurance" of straps.
    Memento Mori

Only at bodybuilding.com would there be thousands of fans of bodybuilding who refuse to admit that bodybuilders use steroids. If you think steroids are cheating, follow a sport that is regulated by the WDA.

The Thread Hi-Jacker ;) SuperKid's Avatar
    SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only use wrist straps when I'm shrugging more than I can grip but the last time that was about 6 months ago
    I love it when a mod makes a post in a thread, and instantly a bunch of other posters in the thread suck his dick. Thats f*ckin funny.

God of WSA
    WSA Army fo lyfe!!!!11

Wow Strong Arms will never die...

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565365[/url]

sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i only use straps when i use heavy weights because it allows me to concentrate on the muscle and not **** my hands anymore then they already are.
    Sanj

Pain Is A Beautiful Thing....
    If You Feel Pain, You Know Your Alive...

milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sanj
    i only use straps when i use heavy weights because it allows me to concentrate on the muscle and not **** my hands anymore then they already are.
    same with me... on the heavier sets it allows you to concentrate on the muscle and movement more than your goddamn grip
    I hate stupid.