Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TapOutToKurt
    But these are the same idiots that chant "You suck" at Angle, so I don't expect much more from them.
    Angle actually encourages that, he gets it when hes a face too, its his version of crowd pops when his music comes on.

Scott Larock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    mainly people hate him because he raps, most people just hate rap so they hate him. He gets far more abuse on these boards than batista even though he owns batista in skill.

I thought he was awesome as a heel, just now i hate seeing the 'thug' recognising real, because lets face it, a thug is in it for money not fan appreciation.
    Yeah, well his raps do suck but damn his in the ring work is horrible and I mean horrible, I cannot stand seeing him work a match, horrible.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think some people are stuck in neutral on Cena. Yes, his ring work needs immediate improvement, and it's not adequate for a champion. But on the other hand, he HAS improved in the past few months, and people just bitch out of habit without seeing that he has made some changes. If he had gone away for two months, and returned, having made the same progress that he has made gradually right in front of everyone's eyes, people would notice.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just can't stand the way he walks around the ring with his arms extended and hunched over. His motion in the ring is horrible and irritates the hell out of me. The way he clotheslines people just looks terrible. It's just not a natural wrestling style.

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually thought his clotheslines on Monday looked good for the first time in...well, ever.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82
    I actually thought his clotheslines on Monday looked good for the first time in...well, ever.
    I can't comment on that. I stopped watching after Angle v. Benjamin match. Just the way he walks around irks the living hell out of me.

Originally Posted by ChuckieB
    I can't comment on that. I stopped watching after Angle v. Benjamin match. Just the way he walks around irks the living hell out of me.
    Good, because right after Angle/Benjamin, the creative team kicked in and gave us three consecutive segments of absolute CRAP.
    - Jens Pulver

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good, because right after Angle/Benjamin, the creative team kicked in and gave us three consecutive segments of absolute CRAP.
    i taped it after snitsky looking at marias feet, because i had to goto the gym.

HBK dissing hogan was cool, and him and masters dissing each other was funny stuff.
    Shelton vs Angle was freaking awesome, thats gotta be one of the top matches of the year along with, 'benoit vs regal, shelton vs hbk, hbk vs angle, angle vs jbl (WTF JBL??? he sucks balls i hear you say...but yeah this match was good lol) and london vs kazarian'.

Snitsky with maria was some funny stuff haha, ahhh man i was laughing hard here .

Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't hate John Cena. I hate his character. I don't hate him because he raps, that has nothing to do with it. When he was a heel, I was a big fan of him.

I can't stand his character because it's lame. His gimmick as a rapper was originally alright when he was edgy and a controversial, but since then he's become a crowd-pandering caricature instead of a real character. He's got his whole mantra about being "real" when he's got about 0 "real" traits that he shows. And it's like they're TRYING to drive his character into the mould of Stone Cold and Rock. But if he'd been able to stay on the course he was originally on, he probably would have been the brand carrying babyface they wanted him to be now.

Anyhoo, John Cena the man is *far* better than the character he plays, but that's not going to change for a long time.
    "This one time i had a jack and coke, and it had a lime in it, and i saw that the lime was floating. Thats good news man...... because next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes.... i will reach for a lime." - Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005, R.I.P.)

Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChuckieB
    I just can't stand the way he walks around the ring with his arms extended and hunched over. His motion in the ring is horrible and irritates the hell out of me. The way he clotheslines people just looks terrible. It's just not a natural wrestling style.
    I am with you all the way here. His clotheslines suck donkey balls. his punches suck nealry as bad as well. His ring work is so cartoonish that i have extreme difficulty taking him seriously. he flat out looks awkward with impact moves. That's why he is better off learning technical wrestling. it would help a great deal. Meltzer is right. it has been three years and we haven't seen any appreciable improvement in his ring work.

On another note, i actually believe Orton has more upside in the long run. His match against Taker was very good and he didn't look dumb in the ring, which is an improvement over some of his previous ****.
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

It is true...something I've noticed from the very first time I saw Cena. His moves are solid, but they don't look like they have any impact. It's probably a very safe way to work, but it looks really bad up against anyone who wrestles a remotely stiff style.
    - Jens Pulver

whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gradman
    I don't hate John Cena. I hate his character. I don't hate him because he raps, that has nothing to do with it. When he was a heel, I was a big fan of him.

I can't stand his character because it's lame. His gimmick as a rapper was originally alright when he was edgy and a controversial, but since then he's become a crowd-pandering caricature instead of a real character. He's got his whole mantra about being "real" when he's got about 0 "real" traits that he shows. And it's like they're TRYING to drive his character into the mould of Stone Cold and Rock. But if he'd been able to stay on the course he was originally on, he probably would have been the brand carrying babyface they wanted him to be now.

Anyhoo, John Cena the man is *far* better than the character he plays, but that's not going to change for a long time.
    Get this man another beer, I like this post, agree 110%!

Originally Posted by whodo
    Get this man another beer, I like this post, agree 110%!
    You, sir, should read OnlineOnslaught.com I guarantee you'd get along with Rick Scaia.
    - Jens Pulver

Just watched the rest of Raw, those FUs Cena did to jericho were badass, he made it look like he couldnt even get him up for it, than slams him down and collapses. I thought we were about to see a "Brock Lesnar/Prince Albert" moment, but he seems to be in complete control of jericho even when he made it look dangerous.

Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i taped it after snitsky looking at marias feet, because i had to goto the gym.

HBK dissing hogan was cool, and him and masters dissing each other was funny stuff.
    Shelton vs Angle was freaking awesome, thats gotta be one of the top matches of the year along with, 'benoit vs regal, shelton vs hbk, hbk vs angle, angle vs jbl (WTF JBL??? he sucks balls i hear you say...but yeah this match was good lol) and london vs kazarian'.

Snitsky with maria was some funny stuff haha, ahhh man i was laughing hard here .
    Yeah Genes "pervert" character is hilarious lol. Just everything about him is funny.
    I hate John Cena because hes supposedly supposed to be the next breakout star, and next "stone Cold". This has been said already but he is nothing like Stone Cold. I'll admit he is very charasmatic, but I hate Rap and the lifestyle that he portrays. Stone cold was a blue collar man, Cena is a white trash punk. (I know Bischoff has said that but I really agree with that.)

Originally Posted by Jon Elway
    Yeah Genes "pervert" character is hilarious lol. Just everything about him is funny.
    I hate John Cena because hes supposedly supposed to be the next breakout star, and next "stone Cold". This has been said already but he is nothing like Stone Cold. I'll admit he is very charasmatic, but I hate Rap and the lifestyle that he portrays. Stone cold was a blue collar man, Cena is a white trash punk. (I know Bischoff has said that but I really agree with that.)
    blue collar...lmfao.
    Stone cold was trailer park trash.

Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gradman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You, sir, should read OnlineOnslaught.com I guarantee you'd get along with Rick Scaia.
    hahahaha

I know, Rick would be proud of me . So much so he might even accidentally put some fruit in his beer.

"This one time i had a jack and coke, and it had a lime in it, and i saw that the lime was floating. Thats good news man...... because next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes.... i will reach for a lime." - Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005, R.I.P.)

Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    blue collar...lmfao.
    Stone cold was trailer park trash.
    ? why do you say that? Its not like he lived in a trailor home. His character was the blue collar normal guy who got to beat up his boss. How many times have you heard that? He could connect to more people than the "White boy rapper" John Cena is. young children is his strongest fan base.
    Next time post something more constuctive, ok?

? why do you say that? Its not like he lived in a trailor home. His character was the blue collar normal guy who got to beat up his boss. How many times have you heard that? He could connect to more people than the "White boy rapper" John Cena is. young children is his strongest fan base.
    Next time post something more constuctive, ok?
    i can clearly see you're trash now if you think stone colds character was anything but white trash. He drank beer after every match, flipped off the crowd, wore jeans and singlet EVERYWHERE. Maybe dont try be an idiot next time, OK?

i can clearly see you're trash now if you think stone colds character was anything but white trash. He drank beer after every match, flipped off the crowd, wore jeans and singlet EVERYWHERE. Maybe dont try be an idiot next time, OK?
    Nice start flaming away man lol. Well I see we have different opinions so lets just leave it at that.

Nice start flaming away man lol. Well I see we have different opinions so lets just leave it at that.
    you flamed me first, im not gonna put up with some nerd on a power trip lol.

I gotta say...Stone Cold was the biggest damn redneck I've ever seen. And the Rock called him trailer trash more times than I can count.

Gradman...don't you dare put a lime in that Corona.
    - Jens Pulver

Gradman...don't you dare put a lime in that Corona.
    You know sadly enough i have actually tried it. I don't normally drink corona but i had it recommended to me so i got one at a bar on the gold coast. Before i could say boo i looked up to see a beer with a wedge of lime floating in it. I guess it's just assumed if someone orders a corona they want a fruity one. Dangnammit.

Don't tell Rick

whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up go ahead #1

Cool, thanks for the site.

I gotta say, the man makes some good points but its generally overbearing on the product. << I know, hypocritical statement lol.

I mean, come on, how can you not like Snitsky??? The guy is pure entertainment value, which is what I'm all about!

Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, that guy what's his name John Cena sucks and will never ever EEEVVVERR be anything in wrestling....(yes I know, weird 15+ year old bump)

But...seriously lol'd at some of the responses and reply's ITT (in 2020 about Cena)

The things people said about Cena (05): can't wrestle, bad gimmick, sucks on mic, no charisma, can't rap, he's a wigger, he's matches are boring, [paraphrasing] Kurt Angle will beat Cena for the WWE Championship at Unforgiven 2005, he has a bad attitude, sucks at wrestling, gets everything handed to him, matches are boring, Orton/Batista are better...

This post made me lol though--:
    My favorite Cena match was the one where he was getting destroyed by his opponent, but suddenly lands "devastating" clotheslines, punches, and hip tosses. Oooohh, and he landed a sort of sidewalk slam and then to finish it off, did this finisher that looks less painful than a suplex, but somehow is NEVER kicked out of. .....oh ya, thats every week on RAW.

It is ridiculous how bad a wrestler he is, and his fanbase pisses me off just as much. Everytime he comes out, the high-pitched screams of pre-pubescent 12 year old boys and teeny-bopper girls hurts my head. But these are the same idiots that chant "You suck" at Angle, so I don't expect much more from them.

Actually, I have grown to hate both champs. Batista and Cena have gotten so stale and boring and predictable as champs, and worthier guys like Benoit or Christian are given nothing but bottom-card matches. Atleast Angle is now gonna take out Cena and the belt will hopefully be on a real professional wrestler.
    ]
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    Oh, I guess mom and dad never explained to you that wrestling isn't real...
    He is a horrible wrestle that wins because he is scripted to win. Why exactly he is scripted to win I have no clue.
    He's scripted to win because he's a draw. Pretty simple. In every era McMahon has had a horse in his race. Bruno, Hogan, HHH, Stone Cold, Reigns, Cena was just the next horse.

Anyone saying Cena didn't have mic skills is a damn buffoon. And, he actually had good matches before he became super Cena. Id take his pre super Cena days over several other legends. I wouldn't take any of his super Cena gimmicky days for a stick of chewing gum.

Mic skills and a draw = long lasting life full of titles and wins in wwe.

Someone might say what about Jericho. People in his category weren't willing to completey whore themselves out for wwe. Not 100% completely.

Edit
    I actually should remove Stone Cold. He didn't need to keep a title or tons of wins to stay over.
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.

Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad he got Bishops help
    Sydney Brah
    Jaguars will finish first AFC South

Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drinman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's still real to OP
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at Cena being a w*gger. That white rapper stuff was just a character he played. He grew up in a privileged family going to a prep school yet being one of the only teens and kids who listened to rap music in a pretty white area that didn't care about that stuff. He also had a gift of gab so he was actually able to freestyle and that is how he did his gimmick and it was a hit with the young people because it was popular that time. Those saying he can't rap the internet is full of people who talk trash about anything. Once he was getting older and WWE was heading towards a PG era he had to drop the act and unfortunately they fed a stale gimmick down our throats that kids looked up to. His old gimmick wouldn't work now because that is not hip hop today and Cena is in his 40s nothing more cringy seeing an old man with wrinkles doing a young persons gimmick. Maybe a non rap gimmick if you want to go heel the rap stuff is for young people. There really is nothing edgy about wrestling anymore as we live in a lame generation anyway.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com