LT/Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LT/Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Getting all kinds of Diff Advice!Help?

I cant figure out what to do I read that you are not supposed to work a muscle more then onece a week but then I was lookin at the NOOBz guide up here it says if you want bigger arms you should worked them 2 days a week.Can any one help me out
    " I would rather die a man then live like a coward ".

Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well for beginners its usually better to do wat the basics are (train a muscle once a week) but for training its good to bend the rules a bit every once in awhile...but dont get carried away

advanced lifters can get away with lifting 2 times a week but it can be alil taxing on ur body depending on how far away they are spaced in the week(obviously)
    ive heard of some pplz lifting arms 3 days a week but i think u just need to eat alot and be careful on form and dont lift too heavy if u do it that often (just my experience). i dont do too many muscles 2 times a week at all, just on occasion so u will prob need other advice from pplz posting here

btw...just from guessing u seem alil new at bbing..so u might wanna stick to just once a week per muscle for a few months if u are

_Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Born2BeBuilt
    well for beginners its usually better to do wat the basics are (train a muscle once a week) but for training its good to bend the rules a bit every once in awhile...but dont get carried away

advanced lifters can get away with lifting 2 times a week but it can be alil taxing on ur body depending on how far away they are spaced in the week(obviously)
    ive heard of some pplz lifting arms 3 days a week but i think u just need to eat alot and be careful on form and dont lift too heavy if u do it that often (just my experience). i dont do too many muscles 2 times a week at all, just on occasion so u will prob need other advice from pplz posting here

btw...just from guessing u seem alil new at bbing..so u might wanna stick to just once a week per muscle for a few months if u are

For beginners it is best to train twice a week, for advanced lifters you want to train that muscle group ONCE every 5-7 days. The more advanced you are the more intense typically your workouts are. Thus requiring more rest time.

LT/Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LT/Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started lifting about 6 months ago. So how many times a week should i work a muscle group?
    " I would rather die a man then live like a coward ".

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _Bladen_
    For beginners it is best to train twice a week, for advanced lifters you want to train that muscle group ONCE every 5-7 days. The more advanced you are the more intense typically your workouts are. Thus requiring more rest time.
    agreed. you seriously have to look at what level of training you are at and what you want to do with your phyisique. dont think that "oh i have a year of SERIOUS lifting beneath me, im a pro" will cut it either, it doesnt. personally, as for this "how many times a week" stuff, id rather put it in "how many days before i shuold work them again" terms. for new guys, work arms, then wait ill say 3 days and that would be the earliest to perform arms again. guys whove been lifting and know their stuff, i agree with the 5-7 days, becuase you will need th break (i personally dont even think about doing arms will at LEAST 4 days after because mine are still hurting). hope that helps
    -marty
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom