Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    julielohre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Rochelle! I am so glad that you enjoyed the DVD and it helped you perfect your posing and feel comfortable on stage. Good luck with your future shows!
    Thanks,
    Julie

Originally Posted by RoRo1618 View Post
    Hi Julie,

I bought your video to practice for my comp. Between your video and my posing coach, who helped me refine the poses that I had learned from your video, my posing felt good. I practiced everyday for 9 weeks and felt quite comfortable posing on stage, as a result. I liked your video because it was clear, detailed, and concise. Cheers! Rochelle

Pro Fitness Figure Diva Italianangel's Avatar
    Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Italianangel View Post
    For Figure posing in general which touches on all feds, with a guide to how to compete in figure etc you may want to check out the free Figure Basics eBook as well, its at lindacusmano.com in the download section. YOu do have to register but its free.
    The book covers posing and most details toward planning, prep, diet, training etc.
    Linda
    my site is now updated and thsoe ebooks are not easy to get too, originally it was a pain so now you just click to competitor area and then go to the free tips area and they are there free for all. These touch on posing but I will have a posing video available on my site this year too.
    Come Visit My Site!
    www.lindacusmano.com
    For all your fitness, fat loss, injury rehab or competition needs!
    Lots of free info, ebooks, pictures, articles for comp prep or just health and fat loss.

drkuelker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to get relief from the stress:-

Exercise.
    Yoga.
    Stretching.
    Massage.
    Laugh it off.

aangell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    losing weight in a week well you could cut your hair, nails, scrub body of dead skin and just dont eat - drink water and take vitamin tablets. Let us know how you get on - if you loose anything i may give it ago.

specialh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drink Water.
    Avoid refined sugar.
    Make Fruit a full meal instead of a snack.
    Experiment with martial arts and tai chi and yoga in the morning.
    Find train someone

herbalsstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss & Body Building Rated Products

Hello Everyone !

Check it out Market rated weight loss & bodybuilding Products.Have a look at Naturalherbalsstore.com

coffeecrisp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kay

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very informative. Thanks.

syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Italianangel View Post
    Check out my bodyspace, I have a few before pics up with the 6 main poses used for comparison pics.
    Front relax, front double bi, back relax, back double bi, side.
    Linda

Nice Change you have got.

ayeaye0930 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank You

majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great post

fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread

Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reply to Figure Posing Post

Awesome post! I just attended a posing workshop, all competitions seem to look for different things, some allow figure models to look at the audience for a side pose position and some of them (most) take off points for turning your neck, but this is a great site that covers the basics for sure! Its important to look confident on stage no matter what position you're in because there will always be a set of eyes on you!

deniel4u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hehe..interesting one

bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post...thanks :-)
    "If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise"

gregsashinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a cool site...
    thank you!

Licipops811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never competed but am considering it. The guide is definately helpful, Thanks!

albertnices has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In that its nice post provides a lots of data on topic also see the whatever updated data in that post.

bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kool Thread.

regeniaparsons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danadml View Post
    Nicole, you are an amazing resource, and first-class coach! I have made AMAZING changes with your guidance, support and knowledge... I am proof positive YOUR online coaching can work WONDERS!
    I agree with you .Nicole's tips and suggestions are really amazing.His The guidance provided in his site works as wonders.Hatts off to Nicole's online coaching.

liuzedong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liuzedong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's good !

liuzedong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liuzedong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good

nice !!!

very nice!

ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImGoenPRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This should be a lot of help.. I have a lot of women ask me to help with thier posing. I will def refer them to this before we meet up. Have a great day
    ~ Ash

naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice indeed
    join me on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmes123
    or how about twitter: http://twitter.com/wilmes123
    of course ******** : http://www.********.com/natural100

AngelF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just received the Posing Guides CD and the Guide to Posing the Female Model from promodelposes website... from what I've seen so far I like them. There may be less expensive alternatives out there...

baxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great site.. very cool thank you very much

YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAreExposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome. So using this.

azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope i will need this one day