Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i live in indiana and am desperatly looking for a posing coach for figure. i cant seem to find anyone who has even competed in figure..i go to school at IU, just south of Indy and in the summers, i live just south of South Bend (Notre Dame area)...if anyone can help me out, please email me or find me on myspace...thanks!!

cjfall@indiana.edu

myspace.com/caseyfall22

oh yeah, and i plan to compete NPC June 2008

joandream has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jillyg View Post
    HI,
    I am new to the website and interested in competing in a figure/model competition. I just moved back to NY(westchester) from Scottsdale, AZ. In AZ, I was working with a trainer who competes and trains girls for the Fame Figure competitions and several others. Unfortunately, she is there and I am in Ny. If anyone has any recommendations for trainers in Westchester, I am in Briarcliff. My hope is to compete in May, so I really have my work cut out for me. I need someone who will train me and work on my diet. Any help anyone can give me would be helpful.

Thanks
    Just saw your above message. Did you ever find a trainer/nutritionist. I live by Millwood and would love someone also.

Mary Bell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Ladies,
    It is great to see so many of you wanting to put your time in on posing and presentation. The best body on stage could loose if she can not pose her body in the best light possible.

I see the location is a issue for many on here. I am posing Coach in Maryland and have had people fly and drive to see me, when I am in CA to visit family I often see clients there as well, BUT because I saw there was such a limit on Figure Posing Coaches I produced a DVD that covers Figure Posing for all orgs, diet, stage walks, presentation and live footage. I left out nothing! I have had several clients win their Pro cards just from the DVD. Michelle Shepard just won WNBF Worlds in the Pro Tall Class, I have gotten great DVD feedback from clients and I am so happy to see them doing so well from the DVD. Good luck ladies!
    Mary
    Attached Images
    Mary Bell
    WNBF Figure Pro
    www.CenterStageFigures.com

IFPA and NGA Figure Pro Nicole Weeks's Avatar
    Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mary Bell is awesome up there in the DC Maryland area.

I'm down here in Florida and also travelling up into Georgia for figure coaching. I also offer online training and nutrition with supplement recommendations. Now's the time to start preparing for the spring shows. Get a jump on the competition while they are eating junk over the holidays. If you really want to compete, place well, or earn that pro-card, now's the time to get serious.

Nicole Weeks
    www.nicoleweeks.com
    Nicole Weeks
    DFAC, IFPA, NGA, USBF Pro Figure Champion
    former WNBF Figure Pro, NPC National Level
    Competition Training, Diet, & Figure Coach
    www.nicoleweeks.com
    Promoter DFAC Southeast Natural
    www.southeastnatural.com

askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

2008 - Stiletto Diva Posing and Fitstyle tour

Hey girls I love to see how you are asking for help.....I have competed and won in many many organizations ......so if you need me you can call for a free consult....... My new workout style program called Fitstyle....

and Stiletto Diva Posing and Empowerment....sign up you can come to the carolinas and train....I also have a lifestyle giveaway contest...

enter.....I am picking one guy and one gal....if you provide a service or business you can sign up and sponsor or donate to our goody bags...

thanks.....Club info http://clubfitstyle.com

personal website www.tracishoop.com
    traci

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EME View Post
    Hey Everyone,

We get a lot of questions about proper posing, so I have created this Fitness and Figure Posing Guide for any of the ladies interested in competing in Fitness or Figure.

This guide is mainly aimed at NPC / IFBB competition, but the basic concepts will apply to almost any organization.

It's always a good idea to go see a show put on by the organization that you plan to compete in, so you can see if they do anything different or unexpected.

Being prepared is one of the keys to success on stage!

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail Kendra or me and we will be happy to help you.

Here is a link to the guide:

http://michaelandkendra.com/Kendra/PosingGuide.htm

- EME

www.KendraElias.com

www.MichaelElias.com
    I didn't realize such simple adjustments, could improve a pose so much. Thanks for posting this thread. T
    Last edited by misstransformer; 12-12-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi! I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have experience competing in several shows, and am happy to help coach anyone in the area with their walking and posing.

BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BETTERNO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Posing Guide Help

I am competing in March. Your guide is specific, informative, and easy to follow. Thank you so much for yuor help. I'll let you know how I do!
    "Always be your best & you will be beautiful .' BETTERNO

deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathrow187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good stuff

WNSO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FAME Fitness, Fitness Model, Muscle Model & Figure Guideline

Hi Everyone!
    Just thought to include a link here to the FAME Rules and Guidelines for our female divisions:

Fitness:
    http://fameworldtour.com/Fitness.html

Fitness Model:
    http://fameworldtour.com/Fitness_Model__.html

Muscle Model: (similar to figure for NPC/IFBB)
    http://fameworldtour.com/Muscle_Model.html

Figure:
    http://fameworldtour.com/Figure.html

If you have any questions let us know!
    Thank You,

Jeffrey Kippel
    Co-President, FAME World Tour
    Co-Founder, World Natural Sports Organization (WNSO)
    www.BodyProud.org
    Direct: 416 819-3263
    Office: 877 WOW FAME

Train Hard. Train Natural.

2009 FAME World Championships
    June 12-14

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Great!

Thanks for the posting, this information is very helpful and I know if I do decide to participate in figure I will be more informed of what the judges are looking for!
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Matthew 7:7-8

WORTH THE WAIT: MENTALLY * PHYSICALLY * SPIRITUALLY

Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Monica Brant Posing Video Tutorials

Hi Ladies,

Here are a couple of VIDEO TUTORIALS taught by Monica Brant. Hopefully they are helpful. She gives some excellent tips that can be applied for both Figure AND Fitness posing and stage presentation.

The Art of the Presentation Pose (free video tutorial) - http://www.fitnessrxmag.com/communit...view.php?id=29

Competition Quarter Turns (free video tutorial) - http://www.fitnessrxmag.com/communit...view.php?id=28
    mod@http://prrsguru.proboards66.com/index.cgi

Caring about how much fat is burned during cardio makes as much sense as caring about how much muscle is built during weight training.

"Disregard him entirely to the extent possible. He cannot help you." -EMISGOD

Registered User anxietysolution's Avatar
    anxietysolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burning secrets

Now a days every one is very conscious about his/her weight. I give you the secret for most effective way to burn body fat ever.

Exercise :

If you are undertaking exercises at 9am, just shift it by an hour. Try to perform the exercises at 8am. You might also try to perform a different set of exercises that are in the

manual or video. Increase the time you spend on the exercises helps too, so if you were jogging for 20 minutes, increasing that by 10 minutes to 40 will help start the fat

loosing regime again. In most cases these minor adjustments will help you to start loosing fat again. You can also try changing your dietary habits. For instance, you can

increase the amount of protein you get or the times you eat. Just change your normal eating routine and you will find that you have started burning fat again.

But If anyone don't have a time to do Exercise then in that case turbo charge your metabolism and burn off body fat faster than you ever thought possible.

boardgrrl305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Thanks!

Great post and helpful tips! I have my first "comeback" show in 4 years on Saturday! Much appreciated!!

Cheers -
    jill

matiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Thanks for all the information. I use biomat regularly which helps us to relieve all the stress, relaxes the body and detoxifies it. Just a 20 minute nap on it daily helps me stay fit. I am a regular user of it.

http://www.theamethystbiomat.com

Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaitibubrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Flexing help

I looked at the posing guide that was listed and gave it a shot. My husband Mark (profile name= makaitibubrn1) took pictures and listed them on my profile. I have had some feedback that was encouraging. The problem is trying to flex while holding the pose. The pictures are my first attempt. I would like to get some instruction from anyone that is willing to help. Feel free to give some good constructive criticism. I am hoping to compete soon but I first need to fix this. BIG thanks to each of you that have helped, your positive encouragement has helped.

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)

First Comp. Need Help Posing

Do any of you do, or know someone, that can do training for posing online? I am planning on entering my first figure comp. in July but have no idea how to pose. This is my biggest worry.

thanks
    Control it or it will control you

Pro Fitness Figure Diva Italianangel's Avatar
    Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

online posing training

I do work with ladies online for posing. You are welcome to pm or email me if you like. I am very familiar with all feds and their posing variations.
    You will need a vid cam or msn with webcam in order to really get it right. Pictures can work too but I like to see walk on, walk to and walk off as well as quarter turns and comparisons, or if its a fed with T walk or other types then again you want to make sure you can show more than just pics if possible.
    Linda
    Come Visit My Site!
    www.lindacusmano.com
    For all your fitness, fat loss, injury rehab or competition needs!
    Lots of free info, ebooks, pictures, articles for comp prep or just health and fat loss.

Registered User blondemama32977's Avatar
    blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thank you!

Awesome Tips for us Beginners! I too have yet to perfect posing.. My show is in November and am going to soak up all the info I can get!!

Ali

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd update my original post with a video of Kendra doing the quarter turns so you can see the transitions between the poses.

Here's a link to the video!

http://michaelandkendra.com/Kendra/2...ngPractice.wmv

Best of luck to everyone competing, and I'm glad our posing guide has helped you!

Michael

Originally Posted by EME View Post
    Hey Everyone,

We get a lot of questions about proper posing, so I have created this Fitness and Figure Posing Guide for any of the ladies interested in competing in Fitness or Figure.

This guide is mainly aimed at NPC / IFBB competition, but the basic concepts will apply to almost any organization.

It's always a good idea to go see a show put on by the organization that you plan to compete in, so you can see if they do anything different or unexpected.

Being prepared is one of the keys to success on stage!

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail Kendra or me and we will be happy to help you.

Here is a link to the guide:

http://michaelandkendra.com/Kendra/PosingGuide.htm

- EME

www.KendraElias.com

www.MichaelElias.com
    Free BMR and Calorie Need Calculator
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

Registered User ccountrygrl2009's Avatar
    ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck

luisdiablito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Gain Chest

What is the way to gain chest faster???? what kind the excersice I need and what kind the suplements I need take!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Luis

Ms.PersianDoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone know a pro figure trainer/competitor in houston texas I could possibly go to? thanks in advance!
    Forget the bark. I bite.

"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price." (Sun Tzu)

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your
    strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender,
    that is strength.”

julielohre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! I am in the Northern KY/Cincinnati area which is about 90 mins from Indy and would be happy to help. I also have a Figure Posing DVD and now a new Bikini Posing DVD that you might find helpful. Feel free to contact me at:
    Julie@JulieLohre.com
    and check out my site - JulieLohre.com

Good Luck!
    Julie

fatls33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for posting this. It really helpful .

CanadianBabe71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for posting this guide. Great information here for a first time competitor.

Wanted to know what to focus on backstage to prepare for going on stage. What exercises are most effective at that point and how soon before your group is to go on should you start?

Thanks, Cindy

gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks

roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roseybp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am curious about this too-- I didn't know you had weights backstage?

julielohre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Posing & Contest Day Guide for Fitness & Figure - DVD or Download

Hi! I wanted to let you all know that I have a brand new for 2011 Posing and Contest Day Guide for Fitness & Figure. This one hour video is available in DVD and through immediate Digital Download. It takes you through what the judges are looking for, what each sport is about, how to pose, the mandatories, relaxed posing and your presentation. There is tons of real show footage and show photos along with the specifics on what to expect at your show. My goal is to help you walk on stage completely confident!

For those considering Fitness, there is even a bonus feature that explains the sport of fitness along with the mandatory fitness routine skills.

You can check it out on my site at JulieLohre.com

Thanks so much!
    Julie Lohre

RoRo1618 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Julie Lohre's video was very helpful

Hi Julie,

I bought your video to practice for my comp. Between your video and my posing coach, who helped me refine the poses that I had learned from your video, my posing felt good. I practiced everyday for 9 weeks and felt quite comfortable posing on stage, as a result. I liked your video because it was clear, detailed, and concise. Cheers! Rochelle

Originally Posted by julielohre View Post
    Hi! I wanted to let you all know that I have a brand new for 2011 Posing and Contest Day Guide for Fitness & Figure. This one hour video is available in DVD and through immediate Digital Download. It takes you through what the judges are looking for, what each sport is about, how to pose, the mandatories, relaxed posing and your presentation. There is tons of real show footage and show photos along with the specifics on what to expect at your show. My goal is to help you walk on stage completely confident!

For those considering Fitness, there is even a bonus feature that explains the sport of fitness along with the mandatory fitness routine skills.

You can check it out on my site at JulieLohre.com

Thanks so much!
    Julie Lohre