Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up 2008 BodySpace Transformation Blog Contest

We're seeking a handful of ultra-motivated BodySpace members to participate in the official 2008 BodySpace Transformation Contest. We'll be picking only 5 people this year to do 12-week, fat-loss transformations starting on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 and ending exactly on March 26, 2008.

This year, instead of everyone competing for one grand prize based upon the best overall transformation, this year it's all about meeting personal transformation goals. We're hoping to foster a sense of teamwork and a supportive environment (rather than a competitive one).

Since this is an online contest, the five people chosen must have some demonstrated online skillz, meaning that they already know how to use BodySpace, upload progress photos, use the workout tracker, as well as have used YouTube and a video camera before. The rules and terms of the contest require several online tasks be done on a set schedule, as outlined below. During the next several weeks, we'll be reviewing applicants' BodySpaces, looking specifically at blog posts, progress photos, and personal videos. If you wish to apply, but don't yet have an impressive BodySpace profile, please pimp it out as soon as possible.

RULES:

1) Similar to last year's group blog, each contestant will need to blog every other day (no more, no less) in the 2008 Transformation Contest group blog about his/her updates and experiences. Any additional blogging may be done in his/her own personal BodyBlog.

2) Each contestant must pick one main, measurable, realistic personal fat-loss goal, and work toward completing it over the full 12-week contest duration. Examples of personal fat-loss goals: drop from 185 lbs to 155 lbs; drop from 23% bodyfat to 15% bodyfat.

3) All contestants must maintain active and complete BodySpace accounts. They need to be model BodySpace members, using every applicable feature, and update their profiles regularly.

4) Before and after photos must be taken on the start and finish dates (as appropriate) with a newspaper to verify the date, and must be also displayed in the contestant's Progress Photos section.

5) All workouts must be tracked in the contestant's BodySpace Workout Tracker section, and all weekly progress photos must be uploaded into the contestant's Progress Photos section. Progress photos need to be uploaded every Tuesday without fail, this is non-negotiable. (Progress photos will be used in weekly update articles on Bodybuilding.com every Wednesday.)

6) All contestants must film one workout clip (and only one) each week and upload it via YouTube into the 2008 Transformation Contest blog every Tuesday without fail, this is also non-negotiable. (Workout video clips will be used in weekly update articles on Bodybuilding.com every Wednesday.) Any additional videos may be placed in the contestant's own personal BodyBlog or BodySpace profile.

7) Video footage must be uploaded providing proof of the weigh-in or bodyfat measurement both at the beginning of the contest and at the end of the contest.

If you have what it takes to whip yourself into shape and meet your personal fat-loss goal, sign up here in this thread to be considered! The five contestants will also be given front-page promotion on Bodybuilding.com, so you can anticipate some great recognition from the BodySpace community, and considerable publicity from being featured.

The group blog will be here:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transform2008

and the 5 finalists will be emailed instructions on how to participate in the group blogging environment. Let the games begin! (The contest and the blogging offically starts on December 26, 2007. The final five contestants will be picked on December 15, 2007.)

Prizes and cash awards TBA.
    Last edited by bbcom_developer; 11-14-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Date correction. LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daretosoar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am up for a challenge. Please add me to your consideration list.
    Dare to Dream, Dare to Soar

www.teambeachbody.com/daretosoar

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Good luck to those chosen (too bad I am cutting now and will be bulking all of 2008).
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Add Me

Add me in the mix
    3 Words - CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT - Watch yo ass, I got a fully loaded clip with an itchy trigger finger, and the safety is off.

showmesteveo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showmesteveo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showmesteveo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showmesteveo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is exactly what I need.

I have no doubt that I can accomplish the task you have stated, I am ready to make huge changes in my life and this is exactly what I need. I hope that I may be considered in your contest and if I am watch out because it will be on

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    heh, last year i tried to get into this contest, to no avail. Had you have picked me you'd see some extreme transformation (15% bf to about 5%), well this time again ill be cutting weight so heres your another chance .

SK1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SK1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SK1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I might do it, but don't know what kind of goal to set.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm Down! (This contest ended last year )

studfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would be very interested in this! Sounds like the kind of accountability we all need!

ctrain10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a great idea, unfortunately I am way to busy to devote so much time but it is a great contest and I will fully support the five that are chosen. Can't wait to see the results!
    "There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to somehting, you accept no excuses, only results.

-KEN BLANCHARD, chief spiritual officer of the Ken Blanchard companies

Leave it all out there apopheus's Avatar
    apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a question about the video clip. what are you after in an acceptable video clip? any exercise, a specific exercise, the same exercise each week, different exercises, etc?

I am interested!
    Back from Dat Dere Dreamer Bulk of Peace

6/14/2013 - 326.8lbs
    9/1/2013 - 302.6lbs

MuscleTech Creacore and Test HD log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156736003

getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm up for a good challenge.
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated"

Psalm 23:4
    "I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."

Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6083591

rahowell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Largest Loser!!

Don't follow your dreams. Make them reality!!!

Consider me, all the way...

I am losing for charity exposure!!!

Originally Posted by bbcom_developer View Post
    We're seeking a handful of ultra-motivated BodySpace members to participate in the official 2008 BodySpace Transformation Contest. We'll be picking only 5 people this year to do 12-week, fat-loss transformations starting on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 and ending exactly on March 26, 2007.

This year, instead of everyone competing for one grand prize based upon the best overall transformation, this year it's all about meeting personal transformation goals. We're hoping to foster a sense of teamwork and a supportive environment (rather than a competitive one).

Since this is an online contest, the five people chosen must have some demonstrated online skillz, meaning that they already know how to use BodySpace, upload progress photos, use the workout tracker, as well as have used YouTube and a video camera before. The rules and terms of the contest require several online tasks be done on a set schedule, as outlined below. During the next several weeks, we'll be reviewing applicants' BodySpaces, looking specifically at blog posts, progress photos, and personal videos. If you wish to apply, but don't yet have an impressive BodySpace profile, please pimp it out as soon as possible.

RULES:

1) Similar to last year's group blog, each contestant will need to blog every other day (no more, no less) in the 2008 Transformation Contest group blog about his/her updates and experiences. Any additional blogging may be done in his/her own personal BodyBlog.

2) Each contestant must pick one main, measurable, realistic personal fat-loss goal, and work toward completing it over the full 12-week contest duration. Examples of personal fat-loss goals: drop from 185 lbs to 155 lbs; drop from 23% bodyfat to 15% bodyfat.

3) All contestants must maintain active and complete BodySpace accounts. They need to be model BodySpace members, using every applicable feature, and update their profiles regularly.

4) Before and after photos must be taken on the start and finish dates (as appropriate) with a newspaper to verify the date, and must be also displayed in the contestant's Progress Photos section.

5) All workouts must be tracked in the contestant's BodySpace Workout Tracker section, and all weekly progress photos must be uploaded into the contestant's Progress Photos section. Progress photos need to be uploaded every Tuesday without fail, this is non-negotiable. (Progress photos will be used in weekly update articles on Bodybuilding.com every Wednesday.)

6) All contestants must film one workout clip (and only one) each week and upload it via YouTube into the 2008 Transformation Contest blog every Tuesday without fail, this is also non-negotiable. (Workout video clips will be used in weekly update articles on Bodybuilding.com every Wednesday.) Any additional videos may be placed in the contestant's own personal BodyBlog or BodySpace profile.

7) Video footage must be uploaded providing proof of the weigh-in or bodyfat measurement both at the beginning of the contest and at the end of the contest.

If you have what it takes to whip yourself into shape and meet your personal fat-loss goal, sign up here in this thread to be considered! The five contestants will also be given front-page promotion on Bodybuilding.com, so you can anticipate some great recognition from the BodySpace community, and considerable publicity from being featured.

The group blog will be here:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transform2008

and the 5 finalists will be emailed instructions on how to participate in the group blogging environment. Let the games begin! (The contest and the blogging offically starts on December 26, 2007. The final five contestants will be picked on December 15, 2007.)

Prizes and cash awards TBA.
    Beki HowellNPC Ms. North Carolina Fitness 06-07

bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    I'm Down! (This contest ended last year )
    D'oh - fixed! LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbcom_developer View Post
    D'oh - fixed! LOL
    I win! ...Address PM'ed to where prizes are to be sent!

Originally Posted by jcarouth View Post
    I have a question about the video clip. what are you after in an acceptable video clip? any exercise, a specific exercise, the same exercise each week, different exercises, etc?

I am interested!
    Just part of your workout each week - doesn't have to be the same each time - in fact, that might be a little boring, so switch it up on the video footage. It's as much for entertainment value (for the people following the contest), as it is to document your progress.

Can be as short as one set of an exercise, or up to a full workout (within YouTube's limits, of course - according to YouTube: "Your video is limited to 10 minutes and 100 MB.")

I can't stress enough, however, that the day before the contest isn't the time to try uploading video to YouTube for the first time. Please get familiar with making your own clips and uploading them now, so that when the contest starts, we won't have any glitches or excuses... LOL

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FGCUCody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Count me in for consideration

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Wow, Rich awesome Contest!!

I participated in the 2007 Transformation Contest and I had a great time!!!!

I'm going to put this in my blog & sig!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!
    Last edited by Free Weight Friedel; 11-14-2007 at 08:20 PM.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Enjoying the OFF SEASON sbh2082's Avatar
    sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OH please add me in the mix!
    "The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perserverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sbh2082 View Post
    OH please add me in the mix!
    gets my vote for 1 of 5 of the contestants right here Rich!!! Pick Shannon and she will win!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Originally Posted by gfriedel View Post
    1 of 5 contestants right here Rich!!! Pick Shannon and she will win!!!
    I want to win ...

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    I want to win ...
    Good Choice here too!!

But you'll finish 2nd!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Enjoying the OFF SEASON sbh2082's Avatar
    sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

gets my vote for 1 of 5 of the contestants right here Rich!!! Pick Shannon and she will win!!!
    AWW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    "The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perserverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

If you need anything from Gaspari let me know.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Good Choice here too!!

But you'll finish 2nd!!
    I wouldn't want to make a girl cry.

crh1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to be considered for the challenge. I have yet to do a challenge like this online... always do challenges through work and think this would be a better motivation using the forum.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great opportunity, jump on this one everyone! Of course, none of you will be as impressive as last year's winner. But it should be fun anyway!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Great opportunity, jump on this one everyone! Of course, none of you will be as impressive as last year's winner. But it should be fun anyway!
    Wow, there's a challenge if I ever saw one!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Cocky Much

TechRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in. I got what it takes to get it done. This would right in line with my goals.