Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Low Body Fat Secret

The low body fat secret

I often hear everyone knocking physique competitors and how they are in shape for only 12 weeks. What most people don't realize is that there are logical reasons for this. They get so lean because they aren't lean year around.

It's how they get so ripped for a contest. You can't peal or maintain low bodyfat levels all winter.

As sad as it may make some people, you can't be in peak shape all year.

The smart way is to cycle your training. You can only get lean and look good lean with muscle. You need to approach your training in a cycling fashion so that you can work up to the peak.

I am NOT talking about bulking up and getting fat and out of shape every winter to diet it off in the summer.

I'm suggesting that you go from good shape to great (peak) shape, then back it off to good shape but never getting in bad shape.Makes perfect sense right?

I have no intentions whatsoever of staying beach lean around 6% all year. Most of the time I try to stay around 8-10% which is extremely lean. At the same time though, I need to add muscle.

I don't maintain beach shape all year and it only takes me about 12 weeks to get down to lean levels.I do so using the exact same techniques that I'll show you in a my ultimate fat loss package that is coming out soon.

You can't stay on a low calorie diet for too long. Your metabolism slows down and your body adapts to your calories. If you push hard though for a few weeks then ease back you'll develop the body that you've always wanted.

Jimmy Smith, CSCS, is a fitness coach who trains athletes and injured individuals as well as fitness competitors and enthusiasts in Stamford, Connecticut. In addition, Jimmy is currently advancing his education as a master?s degree student in Human Movement Visit Jimmy's website www.jimmysmithtraining.com to sign up for his free newsletter and to receive his special report about rapid body fat reduction.
    My blog:filled with good stuff
    http://www.jimmysmithtraining.com

Awesome ******** page for training and diet information
    www.********.com/physiqueformula

Various bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition ramblings throughouts the day
    www.twitter.com/jimmysmithtrain

bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, its pretty easy.

Low carb during the week. Carb up on the weekend. Eat more calories but never go above 10%, and if you do, just drop the cals a little.

If you're carb sensitive like i am, its a lifesaver!
    glorify the Lord in all that you do =)

Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stay lean year round. Of course I don't keep the same amount of calories year round, but I stay under 8/9% all year. For me, it defeats the purpose of working out if you have high body fat % (this excludes body builders who build up for shows).

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jimmy Smith, I've read a lot of your stuff, very intelligent man.

So, what is the secret? Lol
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sick and tired of advertising robots like yourself that are trying to take over this forum as a place of honest, free, down to earth, helpful discussion on bodybuilding topics.

Screw you.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Good article. Especially since this is on my mind right now for the Australian summer.

What im curious about though is i have a friend who all of his life has had a fast metabolism, and i see a lot of people on here that always look like they're bf% is always at 7% no matter how much they eat!

Then there's me who's always had a bit of fat all my life that i've never been able to get rid of.

What would happen if those naturally skinny people packed on some serious fat, would they go back to they're original bf% if they stopped eating enough to gain fat? If so, why? Why is it so hard for them to gain fat and so hard for me to lose it? Has it just got to do with making your body adapt to a particular composition and eat/burn calories consistantly enough to maintain that body composition?

I really just want to rip up once and for all for the first time in my life, and keep it that way.

At the moment im on a low calory diet of 3-4 meals a day (i know 6 is ideal but that doesn't mean it's impossible to do with 3-4), drinking lots of water and taking a fat burner called xantrax.

Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, that logic makes perfect sense to me.

I look forward to reading your Ultimate fat loss package.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if its not endorsed by chuck norris i aint interested
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Off peak season 8-10% is healthier than competition weight. A lot of time at competition weight they are half incoherent and trying to maintain that for a longer period of time would put their lives in jeopardy.

FPJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So is maintaining 10% healthy?

Back From Banned Camp! SCskinnymuscle's Avatar
    SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes the bulk and cut thing we've heard this before. FAIL. going back to the misc now...
    Height:5'8
    Body fat: 7%-8%
    Weight: 155
    Bench Max:250
    Squat Max:315
    Dead Max:325 - Long time ago, stopped deadlifting
    Total:890

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice write

Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matthew31 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jimmy Smith isn't very smart, he is the master of copy and paste advice or the 'no S*** sherlock' type posts.

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok So you post a thread about a secret. you then tell us stuff most of us already know, then post your website and e mail? Hmmmm.... I have seen this before. Wanna be part of my fierce crew?

iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ain't no secret at all. This info is all over bb.com boards for free. That's where I got my 'secret' tips

My winter BF - 13%
    Summer - 9%
    darn good for a woman!
    Fitness and Nutrition Coach at Raw Fitness - http://RawFitnessPersonalTraining.com

Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bondi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude wants your $, his signature refers to himself in the third person. It's an "adverticle", you can get all the info this guy is spouting free and elsewhere. I am happy to help free on these boards.
    Kind of against this thing too.

22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pretty damn amazing stuff:

Don't get fat.

It's not sensible or healthy to be in competition shape year round.

WOW, I am blown away by your insight, this never occurred to me. Surely we need to go to your website now and pay you for the rest of these breathtaking revelations.
    Merry Christmas.

22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pretty damn amazing stuff:

Don't get fat.

It's not sensible or healthy to be in competition shape year round.

WOW, I am blown away by your insight, this never occurred to me. Surely we need to go to your website now and pay you for the rest of these breathtaking revelations. I am wondering if he thinks we should eat protein to build 'lean muscle'.
    Merry Christmas.

Allans-Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try animal cuts

G?day Mate
    I used to carry a lot of BF but now eat high carbs in the morning and eat every hour through the day, things like a yogurt, apple, banana, protein shake and now from a BF of 26% I?m now 7.5%. I take Animal cuts and have been taking it for 3 cycles now; I will continue taking it until I reach my goal of 3%. Hope this helps drop me a line if you want good luck.

Cheers Allan

Originally Posted by boxtrot View Post
    Good article. Especially since this is on my mind right now for the Australian summer.

What im curious about though is i have a friend who all of his life has had a fast metabolism, and i see a lot of people on here that always look like they're bf% is always at 7% no matter how much they eat!

Then there's me who's always had a bit of fat all my life that i've never been able to get rid of.

What would happen if those naturally skinny people packed on some serious fat, would they go back to they're original bf% if they stopped eating enough to gain fat? If so, why? Why is it so hard for them to gain fat and so hard for me to lose it? Has it just got to do with making your body adapt to a particular composition and eat/burn calories consistantly enough to maintain that body composition?

I really just want to rip up once and for all for the first time in my life, and keep it that way.

At the moment im on a low calory diet of 3-4 meals a day (i know 6 is ideal but that doesn't mean it's impossible to do with 3-4), drinking lots of water and taking a fat burner called xantrax.
    Train hard to be a winner if it hurts keep going.

Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boxtrot View Post

the reason some people are naturally skinny and some naturally fat are genetics. you are an ecto, endo, or meso. ecto have a hard time gaining muscle but easily looses weight. endo has a hard time loosing fat but easily gains muscle. and meso is what everybody wants to be - easily gains muscle and easily looses fat.

you gotta live with the cards that are dealt to you. but remember - everything can be overcome with hard work.

Rapidfatloss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, eating less calories can be helpful in losing weight. On my own experience, I don't bother how much calories I take but I look in to the details on what I can get on the food. I ate lots of fruits. My secret is I eat fruits before I take my meal. That is a healthy diet. This is what we call Rapid fat loss conditioning on our body.
    Last edited by Rapidfatloss; 06-10-2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Needs modification

eezytiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's been proven that just lowering your calorie intake can lose body fat. You could eat nothing but candy, as long as you ate small enough quantities, you would lose weight.

drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drerwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rapidfatloss View Post
    I agree, eating less calories can be helpful in losing weight. On my own experience, I don't bother how much calories I take but I look in to the details on what I can get on the food. I ate lots of fruits. My secret is I eat fruits before I take my meal. That is a healthy diet. This is what we call Rapid fat loss conditioning on our body.
    eating foods with a low glycemic index is key...which pretty well means anything that tastes good is a no no lol!
    "The manliest state of being. Basically being able to do any of the following: chop down trees with your penis, eat rocks for breakfast and poop out gunpowder, headbutt your front door open, causing it to splinter into pieces, jump off a cliff and break your fall with your face, wrestle sharks, kill a bear with your bare hands, etc. "

Dre

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eezytiger View Post
    It's been proven that just lowering your calorie intake can lose body fat. You could eat nothing but candy, as long as you ate small enough quantities, you would lose weight.
    a huge chunk of that weight would be muscle.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100) Darkshadow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    a huge chunk of that weight would be muscle.
    Not if you are getting enough protein and lifting

Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quirck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    if its not endorsed by chuck norris i aint interested
    hahahahaha

JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoLaMu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really simple concept. One of my older buddies stays around 11% during the majority of the year and around 6% during competition season.
    6/15/2011 262ibs
    7/13/2011 247ibs