Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    coachmark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

green tea

I have to agree green tea is amazing for you.
    I am an Beachbody Coach - http://www.coachmark.org (If you want more information about it)

humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Green tea might lower testosterone levels and boost aromatase, but it is great for you! If you are worried though you should take a test booster.

Asian J Androl. 2009 May;11(3):362-70. Epub 2009 Mar 30.
    Green tea polyphenols inhibit testosterone production in rat Leydig cells.

Figueiroa MS, César Vieira JS, Leite DS, Filho RC, Ferreira F, Gouveia PS, Udrisar DP, Wanderley MI.

Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Federal University of Pernambuco, 50607-901 Recife, PE, Brazil.
    Abstract

This study investigated the acute effects of green tea extract (GTE) and its polyphenol constituents, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and (-)-epicatechin (EC), on basal and stimulated testosterone production by rat Leydig cells in vitro. Leydig cells purified in a Percoll gradient were incubated for 3 h with GTE, EGCG or EC and the testosterone precursor androstenedione, in the presence or absence of either protein kinase A (PKA) or protein kinase C (PKC) activators. The reversibility of the effect was studied by pretreating cells for 15 min with GTE or EGCG, allowing them to recover for 1 h and challenging them for 2 h with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH), 22(R)-hydroxycholesterol or androstenedione. GTE and EGCG, but not EC, inhibited both basal and kinase-stimulated testosterone production. Under the pretreatment conditions, the inhibitory effect of the higher concentration of GTE/EGCG on hCG/LHRH-stimulated or 22(R)-hydroxycholesterol-induced testosterone production was maintained, whereas androstenedione-supported testosterone production returned to control levels. At the lower concentration of GTE/EGCG, the inhibitory effect of these polyphenols on 22(R)-hydroxycholesterol-supported testosterone production was reversed. The inhibitory effects of GTE may be explained by the action of its principal component, EGCG, and the presence of a gallate group in its structure seems important for its high efficacy in inhibiting testosterone production. The mechanisms underlying the effects of GTE and EGCG involve the inhibition of the PKA/PKC signalling pathways, as well as the inhibition of P450 side-chain cleavage enzyme and 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase function.

J Nutr. 2008 Nov;138(11):2156-63.
    Chronic green tea consumption decreases body mass, induces aromatase expression, and changes proliferation and apoptosis in adult male rat adipose tissue.

Monteiro R, Assunção M, Andrade JP, Neves D, Calhau C, Azevedo I.

Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, 4200-319 Porto, Portugal. rosariom@med.up.pt
    Abstract

Green tea (GT) and its components have been shown to possess antiobesity properties and the corresponding mechanisms of action are being investigated, given the epidemic proportions of obesity incidence. In the current work, we used 12-mo-old male Wistar rats to test the effect of 6 mo of treatment with GT as the sole drinking beverage (52.8 +/- 6.4 mL/d) on adipose tissue (AT). AT aromatase expression was determined by Western blotting, plasma concentrations of 17beta-estradiol and testosterone were determined by RIA, and adipocyte size determined by measuring diameter in tissue sections. Proliferation and apoptosis were also assessed by Ki67 immunostaining and terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end-labeling, respectively. Evaluations were made in subcutaneous (sc) AT and visceral (v) AT. Body weight increased over time in both groups (P < 0.001), but the increase was more pronounced in controls (P < 0.001) and food and fluid intake did not influence that effect. At the end of the experiment, aromatase expression increased in the AT (318.5 +/- 60.6% of control in scAT, P < 0.05, and 285.5 +/- 82.9% of control in vAT, P < 0.01). AT of GT-treated rats had a higher percentage of proliferating cells (204.1 +/- 19.5% of control in scAT, P < 0.01, and 246.6 +/- 50.2% of control in vAT, P < 0.01) and smaller adipocytes (78.3 +/- 1.7% of control in scAT, P < 0.001, and 87.9 +/- 3.2% of control in vAT, P < 0.05). GT also increased the number of apoptotic cells in vAT (320.4 +/- 21.9% of control; P < 0.001). These results suggest new mechanisms for GT on body weight and highlight its potential benefit to prevent or treat obesity and the metabolic syndrome.

Here are some articles on test boosters that I found to be good:

extreme nutrition

extreme muscle

prohormone

methadrol

11-OXO

extreme muscle
    on my way up to 155lbs

Come at me! not (srs) EvolutionSic's Avatar
    EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    it taste like damn fish spunk, donotwant.
    www.space-champion.com

Star Citizen Brahs,

tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tastes like piss, makes me wanna puke, but I drink it every single day..
    Don't forget to add Tribulus to your 'diet' or something stronger, since the tea will decrease your test levels.

rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by apH View Post
    How manny green tea should you drink a day? the more the better?
    at my doctors office there is a TV that plays random clips from TV shows and medical info bits & pieces to keep people in the waiting room from going insane from the long wait...

anyhow... one of the medical clips they played was from some early morning daily TV show and it had a nutritionist being interviewed about healthy foods/drinks to consume on a regular basis to lower your risk of cancer and other conditions... and the nutritionist said there was a study done that shows women who drink 3 cups of green tea a day have around a 35% lower risk of developing breast cancer... and while i'm sure most people on this site are men (me included) green tea consumption must have some implications for reduction in cancer risk for men as well, i'd imagine.

so 3 cups a day is what i heard in this one study. i'd say you probably can't hurt yourself by having TOO much although a french writer in the 1800's OD'd on caffeine from drinking 33 cups of coffee/tea in 1 hour...lol so don't do THAT much...

Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice. I used to drink it but it gave me a terrible sore throat and made me feel ill. My body just didn't agree with it at all. Sucks for me I guess.
    "But once morality has lost its root, which is the original and effective relationship of man with a higher world, it ceases to have any invulnerable foundation, and the critics soon have the better of it."

ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisMNilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy Smith View Post
    I think I saw the study too. Very interesting.

Jimmy
    www.jimmysmithtraining.com

So it has all these benefits, but it also might accelerate male pattern baldness? Also 1,2,8,9,10 n your fact sheet, have moreso to do with fighting the damage that fast acting sugar does to the body. HDL and LDL aren't even cholesterol. Lowering your cholesterol levels when they need to be up for repairing artery/cell damage could also be a bad thing. especially if you have a ton of sugar in your blood. It should really be stated that reducing sugar intake with regular green tea will increase overall health.

Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Along with all the benefits listed up to this point, green tea is also very good for gastric problems, such as Gastritis when caused by the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria, present in the gastrointestinal tract of over 50% of the world's population. To those responsive to the bacteria's effects, green tea helps against GERD by reducing inflammation of the stomach lining.

rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs63ic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    <3 the diet green tea with citrus
    HOW CAN I GO ON A DIET? THE REFRIGERATOR IS STILL FULL.

ONE SHOULD EAT TO LIVE NOT LIVE TO EAT.

THOU SHALT NOT WEIGH MORE THAN THY REFRIGERATOR

iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iheartfastfood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green tea is bomb, especially when it's GREEN.

RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I <3 green tea, been drinking it for about a year now and agree that it's great, however i would be abit sceptical about these claims due to lack of scientific reaserch. Tastes great tho and i would still drink it regardless

Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    +1 for green tea love.
    Substituted excessive alcohol for green tea about a year ago and it worked wonders in every aspect of my life.

First couple of weeks I didn't think it was anything special but then it started really growing on me. Now it's impossible to go one day without it.

Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Gantie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    may have to try some haha

stevesmith856 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevesmith856 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,
    Thanks for suggesting this 25 reasons why we drink green tea.Really green tea is really very helpful for our health. Green tea revs up your metabolism.It inhibits fat absorption and helps glucose regulation. It may help reduce appetite. It can help you save calories on your morning brew.It helps to reduce the weight .

Raymeds.com
    [url=http://www.raymeds.com]Raymeds.com[/url]

johnnie1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love green tea. I drunk one cup of 'normal' green tea a day after lunch, but also drink two cups of peppermint tea (similar benefits, but a bit more of a kick to it).

aksel114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aksel114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i've also heard that we loose pigments from it. ( which means we will get whiter skin)

DavidVantage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been drinking green tea for years.

Regardless, this a good read! Thanks for the post.

johnnie1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aksel114 View Post
    i've also heard that we loose pigments from it. ( which means we will get whiter skin)
    Is that why Asians drink it so generously? They (especially the chicks) seem to have an unhealthy obsession with being white.

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    green tea is the chuck Norris of hot beverages
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I noticed at the store that many don't say caffeine-free. I know I can look at ingredients. But, just looking for a recommendation. I have nothing against caffeine. I would just like to have both in the pantry.

Can anyone share there favorite brands of caffeine-free and with caffeine?

eezytiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wonder how long before a study comes out telling us it's terrible for us. It seems like every time something is touted for having massive health benefits, it doesn't take long before someone else finds all the things wrong with it.

Ryan0594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green tea is great - it's my main drink so I have at least 4 or 5 cups a day on average.

vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been drinking green tea for last 2 months. I drink 3 cups every single day and i love it. Thanks for the article.

ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

As usual having my morning green tea will have 3-4 more for rest of the day.

ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    its a shame green tea tastes like arse
    https://www.mixcloud.com/ctg23/

Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000) Nakajawa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctg23 View Post
    its a shame green tea tastes like arse
    Mix it with apple cider vinegar and honey.

I like the original post, and love green tea. But fluoride shouldn't be considered good for bones.

Evineroni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new-handbags co uk/]New Handbags Excuse, I have thought and have removed the idea You are mistaken Let's discuss it Write to me in PM, we will talk This topic is simply matchless new-handbags co uk/louis-vuitton-c-1_207 html]louis vuitton outlet online Amazingly! Amazingly! Many thanks for the information Now I will know it In it something is also to me it seems it is very good idea Completely with you I will agree Quite right! It is excellent idea It is ready to support you new-handbags co uk/*****-g-coin-leather-tote-brown-p-35534 html]***** G Coin Leather Tote - Brown

diegeneraal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drink it everyday.. one cup

I think it's good to try different brands and flavors till you get one you can slurp down. The more you drink of it the more accustomed you get too the flavors. It's no half as bad after a while. It may be good for you too esp in moderation. Eat and drink Everything in moderation

Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    green tea+stevia=match made in heaven..

i drink between 1-4 cups every morning between meals 1 and 2 before i go lift

Amelioration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Herpes and HIV cure eh... must start marketing green tea towards hookers more