Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    enzomatcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Green Tea Powder Aka Matcha is 67% protein another great reason to drink green tea

Apart from 67% protein Matcha has 137x more antioxidants than brew green tea, 7x more than dark chocolate and best of all it gives you great focus and energy boost for workout!

lucagiorgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LUCA GIORGIO THUNDER BAY ONTARIO P7b5c4 DONATES

AWESOME ARTICLE can you help stop identity theft?

Luca giorgio thunder bay
    1317 regina ave
    p7b5c4 thunder bay ontario
    canada

IDENETITY WAS STOLEN, BE AWARE OF FALSE WEBSITES

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 34 3 321
    1. Green Tea and Cancer
    Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.

2. Green Tea and Heart Disease
    Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.

3. Green Tea and Anti-Aging
    Green tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.

4. Green Tea and Weight Loss
    Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.

5. Green Tea and Skin
    Antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Green tea also helps fight against skin cancer.

6. Green Tea and Arthritis
    Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Green tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.

7. Green Tea and Bones
    The very key to this is high fluoride content found in green tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink green tea every day, this will help you preserve mory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.

15. Green Tea and Food Poisoning
    Catechin found in green tea can kill bacteria which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.

16. Green Tea and Blood Sugar
    Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help lower your blood sugar level.

17. Green Tea and Immunity
    Polyphenols and flavenoids found in green tea help boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.

18. Green Tea and Cold and Flu
    Green tea prevents you from getting a cold or flu. Vitamin C in green tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.

19. Green Tea and Asthma
    Theophylline in green tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.

20. Green Tea and Ear Infection
    Green tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in green tea and clean the infected ear.

21. Green Tea and Herpes
    Green tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First green tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.

22. Green Tea and Tooth Decay
    Green tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases.It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.

23. Green Tea and Stress
    L-theanine, which is a kind of amino acids in green tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.

24. Green Tea and Allergies
    EGCG found in green tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking green tea.

25. Green Tea and HIV
    Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in green tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that green tea can help stop the HIV virus from spreading.

111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000) 111mia is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by apH View Post
    How manny green tea should you drink a day? the more the better?
    u can drink around one litter of tea a day..I usually drink 2 cafes 1green tea and one rooibos per day minimum sometimes double amount ..in past lots of rooibos-its red south african tea with lovely flavour it lacks caffein u can drink lots of it
    u can also drink it cold-green tea taste nasty after a while u need to drink it freshly done

Lovtea21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best loose leaf green tea

Read some point :-
    Benefits of Green Tea
    A) Green tea can improve health
    B)Green tea increase fat burning and physical performance.
    c)Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer

Lovtea21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi , 111mia..ya really awesome taste of loose green tea . i drink daily ..loving it.

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started with the green tea a long time ago and found I didn't like the taste at all. But heres to trying to again today, and hopefully easier to stomach!

WeeLim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it is true that green tea can prevent obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. Maybe this is the reason why we seldom see obese Chinese because they drink a lot of Chinese tea, and most of these teas are green tea.
    Genuine Phen375 Reviews - http://www.reviewingphen375.org/

alfondoresc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    green tea is one oh the best way for weight loss. its miracle drink
    Green Tea Weight Loss
    http://about-greenteaweightloss.blogspot.com/

Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started drinking green tea every morning for a month. Not feeling much different but will continue,

JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JeffHardy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm gonna stick to my coffee, Coffee raises Epinephrine (Adrenaline) levels which makes lifting,bench press and many other areas for me much easier. Not to mention it helps burn fat with all that caffeine
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    ★★★ Fall River★★★

YoungB617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungB617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Which green tea you guys buy? Is it lipton?

jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamielrebooted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Didn't read all of the comments. Good article. I drink green tea as I like hot drinks but the amount of sugar and sweetners arent good so green tea keeps me sugar free and satisfied.

However too much green tea can cause anemia as it blocks iron. Same goes for garlic. Both have excellent health benefits but dont replace water with green tea
    Your ancestors survived an ice age and megafauna with nothing more than pointed sticks .... act like you descended from them

alexloters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sure love green tea in the morning and during breaks, chilled... I read loads of article saying that tea is good for your health, can't complain I just love them...

Morlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Benefit it is said green tea is of great benefit to human health.
    http://mellowmayo.blogspot.com

joynjoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good informative details on green tea,
    as though I do not drink it because of its taste.

jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joynjoy View Post
    good informative details on green tea,
    as though I do not drink it because of its taste.
    I just read this sipping on Green Tea and thinking when did I start to enjoy the taste haha It does take a while to get used to it

likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) likemikes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Woot loe green tea

drinkin it b4 goin to bed
    ''Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.'' -Arnie

pmarcvb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice, gonna give it a try soon!

myangle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green tea contains a variety of enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, lipids, sterols, related compounds, phytochemicals, and dietary minerals. Numerous claims have been made for the health benefits of green tea based on chemical composition, in vitro and animal studies, and while preliminary research on many of these claims is promising, many also require further study to evaluate.There is also evidence suggesting consuming large volumes of green tea, and in particularly green tea extracts, may cause oxidative stress and liver toxicity.

There is no good evidence that green tea helps to prevent or treat cancer in people.

Green tea may interfere with the anti-cancer drug bortezomib (Velcade) and other boronic acid-based proteasome inhibitors.

I always drink it .I love it so much .

ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job man, i love green tea

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did any of you find that it stains your teeth, or are you ok with it?

prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do I know the difference between green tea and the 'normal' tea when shopping?

Kirslin1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My mom like it so much ,but I don't think it is delicious.

fabiosse222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Health Benefits of Green Tea
    Green tea’s biggest benefit? "It's all about the catechin content," says Beth Reardon, a Boston nutritionist. Catechins are antioxidants that fight and may even prevent cell damage. Green tea is not processed much before it's poured in your cup, so it's rich in catechins.

BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks very valued info

LiftingGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought a box of green tea awhile back. It's still sitting in the cupboard. I may need to brew some up finally after reading this!

gymguerrilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymguerrilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymguerrilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Learn something new everyday. Always have a stash of green tea

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go Green Tea! Am seriously going to start today.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lately,not much for green tea. But,in the warmer months of the northeast,i like cold green tea. Lately,if i'm having a hot drink its going to be Coffee.
    Coffee makes me feel happy and lively and energetic also,while having a cup of hot green tea just tends to make me pee. I doubt that something that comes right out of me so rapidly is going to be
    absorbed in a beneficial kind of way. : /
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

suzziyummy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im drinking green tea everyday.
    I drink three cups a day.