Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flatz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I suppose the same would be true for Green Tea tablets/pills?

I enjoy Green Tea now and then, but I would probably wouldn't bother with brewing it every day.
    But I can pop a pill pretty easily.

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear green tea also instantly heals all bullet wounds and can stop global warming... ROFL

jk jk... yea green tea is good for you , I drink it every so often, I just hate making it...
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not too hard to make. Just get yourself an electric kettle and some tea bags and you're good to go in less than 5 minutes.

jkbanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkbanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rammbhat View Post
    4. Green Tea and Weight Loss
    Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.

WHAT?? 70 calories a day from drinking green tea? Are you sure? if its 70 cals per day you will burn waaayyy more fat a year than 7 pounds! 3500 cals=1lb!
    If the number is in fact 70kcal then 7 pounds if close enough... Would actually be about 7.3 pounds in 365 days. 7*365=25550 / 3500 = 7.3

Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tex522 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I drink a 2 liter of homeade green tea with very little sugar a day, I think green tea helps alot with everything, plus our city water sucks so I make green tea to avoid having to drink the water.
    Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire
    06/13/2010 "262"

cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you forgot to mention that green tea also increases the size of your penis and makes bitches hornier. It's true, I read it on the internet somewhere.

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great. Now I love drinking green tea even more, actually about to make some right now.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

lklaxson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a green tea fan. I also like white tea. I believe it has a lot of good benefits as well.

Anntrenton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Love drinking tea!!!

I'm a tea addict. I could never get through an entire day without a cup of freshly-brewed loose green tea. The smell alone is enough to make my mouth water and the delicious sensation of fresh hot tea sliding down my throat is something that I always take time to relish during my tea break. Green tea has tons of health benefits and is a great source of antioxidants. Some of the best green tea can be found at trentonteas.com. Cheers!

tomhgriff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should check out White Tea (and no that isnt black tea with milk in). Black tea is made from leaves of the plant after they are oxidised (which cause the leaves to to lose a lot of their nutrients). Green tea is made from the leaves before they are oxidised. However White Tea is made from the flowering buds of the plant and contain far more of the nutrients. Also is far tastier. Not as sharp as green tea.

uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    green tea tastes horrible, you just have to down it in one! but im gonna try mixing with small amount of honey or splenda and see what happens
    Royal College of Surgeons member

Youtube channel : UZTHEDENTIST

http://121dental.co.uk/

King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Since I got tired of constantly going through the process of making hot green tea(boiling water, brewing it perfectly), and got tired of drinking hot tea in the summer, I decided to try iced green tea.

All you have to do is get a bottle, fill it with water, put a couple tea bags in it, then shake for 15 seconds and leave in fridge for 2 hours(or overnight). For better taste put lemon juice. Man oh man, this stuff has been working great, and its so much easier to drink, and easier to make.
    Sig line can't be a novel

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love green tea. I do hate making though I usually put a cup of water in the microwave for 45 sec then ad the tea. its pretty ffast way of making it in the morning

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you make it? What type would you recommend?

There is also a "Diet" Arizona Green Tea I see in Walmart pre-made. Is that the same? It has 0 calories and all.
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MS614 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im going to start drinking green tea now

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    How do you make it? What type would you recommend?

There is also a "Diet" Arizona Green Tea I see in Walmart pre-made. Is that the same? It has 0 calories and all.
    "Diet" Arizona Green Tea is great!
    Green tea is such a calorie dense drink! With this one you can always put those extra 2 calories to a better use!

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...ric/green-tea/

xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    green tea is awesome. i put water in a cup heat that b**** up for like 3-4 minutes add the greentea bag, add some honey and a splash of lemon/lime and bam, already feel like im getting benefits. usually after i drink the first cup i heat up another cup and use the same teabag, just to get all the juices out of the bag

tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I drink 2 cups of green tea a day- love it, i also chop some raw ginger and and put it in there, another thing that has tons of health benifits.
    MICHAEL IANTORNO

thesensation2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thesensation2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    going to buy some today and try it out

that which has emerged Alan David's Avatar
    Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Siren_of_Titan View Post
    Green tea is great, definitely seems to have some hidden benefits that coffee doesn't have. I drink puerh, which is basically green tea that is old as hell, supposedly very good for digestion.
    Funny, I've been drinking Pu'er, Lap Sang, and Golden Monkey for years, and I never realized Pu'er was a green tea. It doesn't really have much in common with the green tea I've had ( from the taste / look standpoint).
    "The two kinds of people, on earth I mean, are the people who lift and the people who lean."

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm really loving green tea. At work they have japanese grean tea packets so it's easy to make.

Of course, I know there are many benefits to green tea which is why I drink it in the first place. Wikipedia article on it says that the fat-loss part may not be 100% proven, but a lot of researchers seem to think it does help weight loss. Regardless the teeth thing is proven I believe, so it's still better than drinking coffee or other tea at work.

So yeah, keep up the green tea hehehe.

LearnToGetFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been drinking the naturally decaffeinated green tea later in the day since I have trouble sleeping when I drink the regular stuff.

MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMostly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink a quite a lot of green tea. You should be aware that it does lose its benefits as it ages, the chemicals degrade. Always buy fresh.

I don't really brew mine. I just put a generous pinch in a 1\2 gallon pitcher and fill it full of hot water. You get better tea for less in loose tea. Most of the leaves just settle to the bottom anyway.
    Usually, you can get a couple pitchers out of each batch.

It's cheaper than soda pop and better for you than juice. For me the amount of caffeine is not significant....although you can get decaffeinated.

Arteta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arteta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arteta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brilliant, now that it sorts out various STD's I can go on a sexual rampage.

marcopaoletti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Very interesting article

For those who don't like the taste of green tea... you should definitely try different kinds. I particularly like green tea with fruits like peaches, strawberry, etc.

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have the money, buy some of those green-tea tablets for days when you're out of real green tea or don't have time to boil water.

cagalindo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read decaffeinated green tea provides less health benefits than the unaltered version.

Source: Men's Health

Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drink gallons of the stuff... good article!!! thanks

m1kolenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m1kolenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How does green tea compare with like a normal Lipton tea every morning?

ta1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ta1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ta1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink sugarless coffee in the morning and sugarless green tea all through the day. I'm something of a caffeine addict now. I don't add sugar because 1. I hate sweets and 2. I think the whole fat-burning thing would be null if you add a bunch of sugar to the drink.