Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10) meccamino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Citations needed please.

gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gregripped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice article
    Don't hate the player, hate the game..

richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    such a great article.

I have been promoting green tea for years to everyone in the gym. so good for fat burning

I drink japanese green tea specifically.

shinok32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    green tea is fine if you let infuse more than 10 minutes, then come the "good" polyphenols instead the theine content

Registered User datdathcmutrans's Avatar
    datdathcmutrans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If like me, you've never quite got into the adult habit of swigging scarily strong coffee first thing, but are envious of the people who seem to thrive off gulping that disturbing smelling black liquid before a gym session, hot chocolate may be what you've been looking for.

keesh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice article. I drink green tea every single day. I drink it because I like it, and the fact that it has so much health benefits encourages me even more. Thanks for sharing.

wains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Green tea is a superb fat fighter. Its active ingredient, EGCG, increases the rate at which fat is burned in your body.

2. It targets belly fat. Research at Tufts University indicates that EGCG in green tea, like other catechins, activate fat-burning genes in the abdomen to speed weight loss by 77 percent.

3. It keeps energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels. EGCG improves insulin use in the body to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes that can result in fatigue, irritability, and cravings for unhealthy foods.

4. Research shows it may be helpful against lung cancer. In an April 2010 study published in Cancer Prevention Research, EGCG was found to suppress lung cancer cell growth.

5. It may halt colorectal cancer. In numerous other studies, EGCG appears to inhibit colorectal cancers.

6. In research it appears to cause prostate cancer cells to commit suicide. A March 2010 study in Cancer Science indicated that EGCG aids the body by causing prostate cancer cells to commit suicide.

7. It may prevent skin damage and wrinkling. EGCG appears to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free radicals. Free radicals react with healthy cells in the body, causing damage so lessening their numbers may help reduce wrinkling and other signs of aging.

8. It contains a potent antioxidant that kills free radicals. Because it is a potent antioxidant it can positively impact a lot more than skin cells. Free radicals are increasingly linked to many serious chronic illnesses like arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.

9. It tastes good. If you’re not wild about the flavor, try a few different kinds. Try it iced or hot. Add some of the natural herb stevia to sweeten it if you want a sweeter drink. I wasn’t crazy about green tea the first few times I tried it, but now I love it with a fresh squeeze of lemon and a few drops of stevia over ice–et voila! Green tea lemonade.

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    definitely gonna start drinking a ton of these now. jeez, never knew it had this much great benefits. Morning coffee, followed by a few cups of green tea a day, 1 being before bed.

Registered User datdathcmutrans's Avatar
    datdathcmutrans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hats what would piss me off when I moved back from Japan, you could find gallons of tea everywhere without any sugar. Try doing that in one of your local grocers here in the states.

ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmada2b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reading the article while drinking green tea

csantos79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is such great information!

siddharthray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green Tea offers a number of benefits including a high concentration of antioxidants. Antioxidants battle the free radicals that can alter and even kill cells , in turn it helps to fight cancer too .

ceylonsaff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Like Green Tea

Originally Posted by apH View Post
    How manny green tea should you drink a day? the more the better?
    I drink green tea two times in a day.It reduces all my stress and i feel better after drinking green tea.Green tea is really very good for health.

Babersidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really interesting. I also love green tea and nowadays I'm taking green tea twice in a day and I really feel very energetic with it. There are many green tea brands. Everyone has it's own choice.

Well, you explain amazing 25 reasons. Thanks for sharing

radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much of green tea should you drink daily to get most of these benefits?

I imagine just one cup would not suffice.

Update i saw this was questioned and answered before. 2 cups was said. Can someone confirm this?

jonb1123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a great article, I knew green tea had a lot of antioxidants and health benefits but I didn't know the list was so extensive. I drink green tea a couple times a week and now I'm wanting to drink it even more. Thanks for sharing all this information!
    Jon B

guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but i dont have a vagina

Rosyhansen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Green in good

This is very interesting, I have been using green tea for some time and have found a lot of benefit's to drinking it.