Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Gym!!!

I'm Looking For Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The Gym....
    Don't Be Shy....we All Need A Good Laugh!!!!
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"
    I LIKE THE CAP LOCK...DO YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EYE FOR DETAIL View Post
    I'm Looking For Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The Gym....
    Don't Be Shy....we All Need A Good Laugh!!!!
    You first!

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I walked around for a while with a thong stuck on the Velcro of my lifting gloves once. That's about it for me.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    I walked around for a while with a thong stuck on the Velcro of my lifting gloves once. That's about it for me.
    THANKS FOR THE VISUAL.......MADE MY DAY
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000) Jimislash is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here is mine. I posted it in my Bodyblog in March, but it still reigns supreme for me.

From March:

Monday was leg day. I did some heavy squatting, at least it was heavy for me. I ended up setting a personal best (something I have done for all three lifts in the last three weeks). After doing so well on the squats, I felt like an animal. So, I headed for the standing leg press machine. I noticed that the previous user had left about 230 pounds on the machine. Since I was such an inhuman squatting machine, I started out with that weight. It was nothing. I blew through my first set, so I grabbed two 45?s and put them on the machine. 320 went up and down with no problem.

It was after this set that I looked back and saw a nice looking young lady working the leg extension machine about twenty feet behind me. She was smiling at me and shaking her head. Obviously, she was impressed by my heavy weight lifting. Two more 45?s. My audience practically demanded it. Again, 415 was feather-like.

Then the horror of the situation hit me. I had been putting the weights on the machine?s tree and not on the actual lifting apparatus itself. So all the weight that had seemed like nothing, was, in fact, nothing.

I grabbed my towel and, head down, beelined for the locker room.
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3059531

Bench- 465; Squat- 710; Deadlift- 575

Goals for 2008

Bench- 500; Squat- 800; Deadlift- 600

IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always find it embarrasing when I go to adjust the height of a seat or the leg rest on the leg extension machine and can't un-screw it....it's like, here I am lifting heavy weights 3 to 4 times a week in the gym w/the guys, but I have to ask a guy to un-screw the leg rest for me....I just wonder what the heck they are thinking.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose freewill

Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174190821&referrerid=1173311

Originally Posted by Jimislash View Post
    Here is mine. I posted it in my Bodyblog in March, but it still reigns supreme for me.

From March:

Monday was leg day. I did some heavy squatting, at least it was heavy for me. I ended up setting a personal best (something I have done for all three lifts in the last three weeks). After doing so well on the squats, I felt like an animal. So, I headed for the standing leg press machine. I noticed that the previous user had left about 230 pounds on the machine. Since I was such an inhuman squatting machine, I started out with that weight. It was nothing. I blew through my first set, so I grabbed two 45?s and put them on the machine. 320 went up and down with no problem.

It was after this set that I looked back and saw a nice looking young lady working the leg extension machine about twenty feet behind me. She was smiling at me and shaking her head. Obviously, she was impressed by my heavy weight lifting. Two more 45?s. My audience practically demanded it. Again, 415 was feather-like.

Then the horror of the situation hit me. I had been putting the weights on the machine?s tree and not on the actual lifting apparatus itself. So all the weight that had seemed like nothing, was, in fact, nothing.

FEELING LIKE YOU COULD LIFT THE WORLD!!!
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

Utah...but I'm taller batteryrequired's Avatar
    batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hope it was yours!
    Double T Sponsored Athlete!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

"If you are going through hell... keep going" Sir Winston Churchill

batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000)

From March:

I about spit my lunch out....that is just TOO funny!

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Were you wearing the thong at the time?

I was talking to Paddy in the men's locker room while getting ready for my workout when I realized that I had forgotten to bring my gym shorts. I uttered a curse and explained my situation to Paddy. Paddy had just finished working out and offered me his gym pants. He said, "Just leave 'em with Tony (the manager) when you're done." Paddy is a little bigger around the middle than myself (to put it nicely) but about the same height so the pants weren't a bad fit. I just had to remember hoist them back up between sets. I ended up getting a new PR on deadlifts that day and as I handed the pants to Tony I told him, "I should borrow Paddy's pants more often!"

Ok, that wasn't too embarassing, but it's a better story than the time I dropped a 45 lb plate on the floor from chest high.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by batteryrequired View Post
    I hope it was yours!
    Yep!

Originally Posted by sytennison View Post
    Were you wearing the thong at the time?
    Nope -- no undies while lifting!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Talking Gravity

I Was Working Out In The Gym Back In The 80's,gravity Boots
    Were The New Thing. I Was Doing Situps From The Hanging
    Position With The Boots On. After Doing My Set Of 30 Situps
    I Couldn't Reach The Bar To Release The Boots. The More I Hung
    The More Blood Rushed To My Head.half Dizzy,and Still Trying To
    Unhook The Boots. I Finally Yelled For Help Before I Passed Out.
    The Boots Sold In Our Next Garage Sale,good Luck To That Guy!!!
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Getting ready to do db flyes... picked up each weight, rocked back into position.... and as I rocked back... I involuntarily ripped one... thank goodness it wasn't a nuclear fart. Didn't want any fall out.
    When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
    When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
    When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
    I will hunt mice, for I am a hunter,
    And I must have my freedom.
    Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Using the leg press, I did 10 reps of 100 lbs. When I finished the trainer came over & showed me how to pull the lever to release the weights.

This was the first day in the gym.
    Chicks dig guys with high reps!

Originally Posted by justtryn View Post
    Getting ready to do db flyes... picked up each weight, rocked back into position.... and as I rocked back... I involuntarily ripped one... thank goodness it wasn't a nuclear fart. Didn't want any fall out.
    I have done that myself going for a max on bench press. As soon as the weight hit my arms and I felt my torso tighten......(Rrrrrrrrrrippppppp). Thank god for spotters. Good thing for two of them too as they were laughing. Never could regain my composure to do it again...

mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirmark is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From March:

Not only a great story, but really well written! Funniest post in a long time.

seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Doing squats with about 500 on the bar. Squated down and had a "wet" fart. Racked it and ran to the bathroom. Made the stall just in time.

gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a lot of black gym shorts. I was in a big hurry b/c running late and I wore my black boxers to the gym one day. A good looking women came up to me and informed me....We have been together 7 years now, honest to god true story.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I first started weight lifting I pinned myself benching 95 lbs. Twice.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    When I first started weight lifting I pinned myself benching 95 lbs. Twice.
    I did this last week.
    Genshai

Talking

Originally Posted by seibert253 View Post
    Doing squats with about 500 on the bar. Squated down and had a "wet" fart. Racked it and ran to the bathroom. Made the stall just in time.
    YOU HAVEN'T REALLY LIFTED HEAVY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALMOST ****
    YOUR PANTS!!!
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always wondered if anybody else had "broke wind" while working out. I was doing crunches on the excercise ball and bpbpbpbpbpb. Moved around on the ball to make it sound like it was the ball. Another time I was doing incline bb bench and couldn't make the last rep. Rolled the bar down to my legs to get up. One time there was a senior citizen on the bike and I looked up about the time he raised a cheek and ripped a long one. My son and I and others around us just started quietly cracking up.

Jimislash, that story is priceless.

Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wondered if anyone else does it? I do it all the time, first thing I do before I do any exercise is tighten the abs, and from that...well. Before squat days or deadlift days, I always make sure I drop the kids at the pool before heading to the gym. I may...and repeat, may have sharted a time or two.

doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This actually just happened last week and is part good and part bad.

The good - a new personal best on squats (315 for reps)

The bad - I didn't know that the holders the bar rests on when racked in the particular power cage I was using are supposed to have pins going through the back to prevent then from falling out. Well, guess who had to yell across the gym for help after barely making it back up from parallel on the last rep because (un-noticed by me) one of the holders fell half-way out when I un-racked the bar. For some stupid reason, I was doing this outside of the cage instead of inside where I could've at least squatted back down and let the bar go.

The other time that comes to mine would be the time I thought it would be a good idea to work out first thing on a Saturday morning, which granted for me was 10am Anyway, I had finished up several sets of bench presses and was unloading the plates onto the Smith machine next to the bench and I saw the guy who was working on the Smith looking at me and I'm thinking "What, dude?" Finally he says, "Well, I'll try to lift it, but I think it might be a little unbalanced!" Turns out I was unloading onto the bar instead of the holders. I was thankful that I could leave after that!

tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deweydw View Post
    I always wondered if anybody else had "broke wind" while working out.
    That is part of my breathing technique... Big inhale through the nose and a huge exhale out the ass...

I have a different farting experience. I was sitting in the steam room and I saw a woman that was sitting in there leave, so I thought I was alone. I had to just let it out and it was loud. Through the steam I hear a couple of nose blast snickers and then a couple of louder farts. They said that they were waiting for her to leave too... It was one of those male bonding moments that was never to be spoken of again.

Talking

Originally Posted by tolewfo View Post
    That is part of my breathing technique... Big inhale through the nose and a huge exhale out the ass...

I have a different farting experience. I was sitting in the steam room and I saw a woman that was sitting in there leave, so I thought I was alone. I had to just let it out and it was loud. Through the steam I hear a couple of nose blast snickers and then a couple of louder farts. They said that they were waiting for her to leave too... It was one of those male bonding moments that was never to be spoken of again.
    GEORGE CASTANZA PEEING IN THE SHOWER OF THE HEALTH CLUB AND
    GETTING CAUGHT!!!!
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My most embarrasing moment was when I first walked in the door fat and crippled and everyone looked at me like WTF. lol
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was a 15 year-old, 140 lb. sophomore in high school working out at my local Y, which was a powerlifting mecca filled with many "enhanced" lifters. I was benchpressing and needed 2-1/2 lb. weights for my next set. Couldn't find them anywhere, but then saw one leaning against the squat stand in the middle of the room.

As I walked over to the squat rack and reached down to get it, I failed to notice the three musclebound spotters surrounding the 260 lb. guy, covered in muscle and back acne, two steps behind the squat rack with 500 lbs. on his back. As it turns out, I was the only person in the gym that did not notice this event - everybody (and this is a big gym), free weight and machine people alike, had stopped what they were doing to watch this guy squat. All eyes in the gym were locked on me as this mountain of a man bellowed out at the top of his lungs: "MOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!"

2-1/2 lb. plate in hand, I scurried away like a frightened cockroach.

I must have been a naive 15-year old, because I expected that once he had finished his set, he would come over and apologize for embarrassing me in front of everyone. I'm sure he meant to but just forgot.

I'm a real person!! abcreations's Avatar
    abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was jumping from floor to step. Well the darn thing slid as I jumped and I hit the ground. Everyone in the gym laughed. I told them it wasn't that funny. What if i had hit my head on the leg press machine. They all stopped pretty quick.

Now my husband can roll an ankle and down he goes. Most of the time it's with weights in his hands. Funny to watch 250lbs go down but he could get hurt.
    REMEMBER: People only rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
    https://www.********.com/pages/April-Bong-Strong-N-Fit/134415716748824?ref=hl

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gable View Post
    I was a 15 year-old, 140 lb. sophomore in high school working out at my local Y, which was a powerlifting mecca filled with many "enhanced" lifters. I was benchpressing and needed 2-1/2 lb. weights for my next set. Couldn't find them anywhere, but then saw one leaning against the squat stand in the middle of the room.

As I walked over to the squat rack and reached down to get it, I failed to notice the three musclebound spotters surrounding the 260 lb. guy, covered in muscle and back acne, two steps behind the squat rack with 500 lbs. on his back. As it turns out, I was the only person in the gym that did not notice this event - everybody (and this is a big gym), free weight and machine people alike, had stopped what they were doing to watch this guy squat. All eyes in the gym were locked on me as this mountain of a man bellowed out at the top of his lungs: "MOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!"

2-1/2 lb. plate in hand, I scurried away like a frightened cockroach.

I must have been a naive 15-year old, because I expected that once he had finished his set, he would come over and apologize for embarrassing me in front of everyone. I'm sure he meant to but just forgot.

That happens to most of us as noobs. You should have gotten in his face and said, "In about 10 years when I'm bigger than you, I'm gonna tell you to move."
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.