Thread: 1-test lethargy

Steelyamn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-test lethargy

I’m one of those whose suffer from some major league lethargy when using any 1-test product. Are there any tricks to combating this problem? Unfortunately, I can’t do EC and I already drink a lot of coffee. Any Ideas?

frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Check out Avant Labs Website.

Dante is a moderator for the message boards for Avant Labs, which is (mindandmuscle . net). He describes his own lethargy with 1-Test and what he has done about it such as SAM-E and 5AA inhaler, and so on. check this address out for futher inspiration. Other brothers there have noticed 1-Test lethargy as well. Seems to be related to a kind of depression induced by 1-Test. I do not know the mechanism for this depression but it seems fairly common. I feel kind of slow at the moment myself.
    'To be or not to be - it's Eric the Half a Bee!', Monty Python

Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I used 1-test and i noticed some lethargy on it. I have heard that in 1-test\4-ad stack helps combat that lethargy that accompanies 1-test. I have not tried this stack my self it is just what i have read around the forum.
    Live Life to the fullest

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I answered this on the Avant board, but I'll give a slightly different answer here.

4-Diol transdermals can be used in low-moderate amounts to combat the wane of lust and the general state of lethargy. During my cycle (as it is now over) I found 266.6 mgs enough to keep my energy levels up (and although this was not what was sought, I became far more salacious than I would have liked---horny as hell).

However, I tend to experience depression in general, so for someone who does not tend to such a state normally, this may differ. The 5AA Intranasal---IN-Raged, may also provide a burst of energy (alertness) if dosed small and frequently (or used in somewhat higher amounts, come before the time of workout if one is overly tired).

Although it is highly androgenic in nature (DHT precursor), it is presented in small amounts (since Intranasal delivery tends toward Cerebro-Spinal fluid deposit of substance; so it may not necessarily increase the Androgenic risks of 1-Test).

IN-Raged should be out soon, however if one wishes to test this manner of combat right now (if you are in the midst of a 1-Test cycle) you can purchase one of the Psycho-Diol products from Ergopharm.

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only 266 mg??? Thats a little less then whats in 6 squirts 2 times a day of ONE+. SOunds like the moderate dosage of ONE+ has a decent amount of 4-AD.

Since 1-test is a little less then half of what it normally is in ONE+ vs ONE will it really compromise LEAN gains since their is a decent proportion of 4-AD??

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    266.6 mgs may be enough to keep the libido in tow, staving lethargy. This dosage will be for someone wishing to keep their gains lean as possible, while avoiding 1-Test associated effects. This dosage is not meant for those seeking upon overall bulk (it is basically a "preventive" dose).

By using a 4Diol dermal separately (such as 4-ADerm), you can independantly dose the 4AD upward or downward (since with ONE+, if you decrease the 4AD, such will you do the same with 1-Test; the converse is such the same).

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good advice by Dante. Go with the 4ad, I like you had lethargy big time. Once I added 4ad, my problems were solved. By dosing the 4ad seperately as stated above......you can adjust dosing to something you are comfortbale with. Really good advice on this thread.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    266. mgs of 4ad in 4aderm is how many squirts thanks.

4 squirts 2 times per day (to equal 266.6 mgs; some may need less, though).

Another point of mention: This dosage of 4AD may also be helpful if you are prone to joint aches and pains (such as I am). In this regard if one is so disposed, the 4-ADerm is a better option than IN-Rage (or the Psycho-Diols).

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by dantebattista
    4 squirts 2 times per day (to equal 266.6 mgs; some may need less, though).

Another point of mention: This dosage of 4AD may also be helpful if you are prone to joint aches and pains (such as I am). In this regard if one is so disposed, the 4-ADerm is a better option than IN-Rage (or the Psycho-Diols).
    True. The first week of my cycle, I ran 1-test only. I of course, I got the lethargy, but also stiff joints ( popping/snapping) of joints. No real decrease in libido. The 4ad deffinitely helped with the above issues.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

Howie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the possibility that 1AD is having a negative effect on the
    adrenal glands?