Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Messiah Of Entertainment Surfgod's Avatar
    Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100)

Bowel Movements Make You Lose Weight?

First of all I'm not sure if this is the right topic but since it has to do with how much I eat I figure it is. I started eating more from 7 meals to 8 now including one baked potato along with my before bed shake and I find now every day I need to be taking a crapper.

As a hardgainer whose trying to put weight on should I be trying to hold it in or not worry about it due to bowel movements meaning nothing to your weight? Sorry for the bad question but I had to ask otherwise I could go for months wasting time training without knowing.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congratulations. You get most ridiculous post of the day

yes you should hold it in and constipate yourself. There is a reason that it is trying to get out bro. Reread your question, do you honestly believe you'll get more nutrients out of **** that is trapped in your bowel?

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    c'mon, don't be THAT mean

EDIT: haha okok. but you do give surfers a bad name.
    Last edited by Newport Surfer; 08-12-2005 at 11:07 PM.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This can't possibly be a seriously thread....

jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Surfgod
    First of all I'm not sure if this is the right topic but since it has to do with how much I eat I figure it is. I started eating more from 7 meals to 8 now including one baked potato along with my before bed shake and I find now every day I need to be taking a crapper.

As a hardgainer whose trying to put weight on should I be trying to hold it in or not worry about it due to bowel movements meaning nothing to your weight? Sorry for the bad question but I had to ask otherwise I could go for months wasting time training without knowing.
    Attached Images

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO you need to hold it in. If you get unbearable cramps after a day or two just keep holding it, they'll go away and soon you'll be on your way.

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "That's concentrated evil coming out of you."

meaty_buys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, Ive heard of this rare and obscure technique before, as it originated in deepest darkest Tibet, and was actually documented in National Geographic. The Tibetans would recycle all their body wastes, drinking urine over and over again (originally staring with a simple gallan of yak milk as children). Holding in their bowels made them stronger spiritually, as they felt closer to donga mingalow (the god of the bowel movement). Eventually, holding in the bowel creates a physical recourse where it is distributed into the body and becomes rock hard muscle. I applaud you for trying such a mystical feat.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by such a loser yo
    "That's concentrated evil coming out of you."
    family guy rules

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by meaty_buys
    Actually, Ive heard of this rare and obscure technique before, as it originated in deepest darkest Tibet, and was actually documented in National Geographic. The Tibetans would recycle all their body wastes, drinking urine over and over again (originally staring with a simple gallan of yak milk as children). Holding in their bowels made them stronger spiritually, as they felt closer to donga mingalow (the god of the bowel movement). Eventually, holding in the bowel creates a physical recourse where it is distributed into the body and becomes rock hard muscle. I applaud you for trying such a mystical feat.
    This is what ronnie coleman does, thats why his stomach is slightly distended.

Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yo most ridiculous post of the day? Wow what do I win? OK serious I did take it as serious but the reason I stopped drinking coffee is I would have liek two big crap sessions in one day. So are you saying I can drink coffee again?

And to those who think its ridiculous lets use this as an analogy, if a car's engine burns gas ten times faster than a normal car, does that mean it doesnt matter cause it wont make a difference?

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unhappy

this thread brought down this board just a little bit

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think once the waste has reached the point of escape, the only way you are going to get any more nutrients out of it would be to eat it again. Do you want to do that? Just ask yourself these things before you post

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yo most ridiculous post of the day? Wow what do I win? OK serious I did take it as serious but the reason I stopped drinking coffee is I would have liek two big crap sessions in one day. So are you saying I can drink coffee again?

And to those who think its ridiculous lets use this as an analogy, if a car's engine burns gas ten times faster than a normal car, does that mean it doesnt matter cause it wont make a difference?
    Having indigestion all the time would be unhealthy and you would likely not be getting as much out of the things you consume. However, holding it in is not the solution. Eating right and getting plenty of fiber so you are regular and never have indigestion is the key.

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

I stopped drinking coffee is I would have liek two big crap sessions in one day.
    WTF?! Dude what's wrong with you. I have two big crap sessions BEFORE 9AM.

littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlechris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes, before competitions/photo shoots when I need to get that extra bit of leanness, I take a vacuum cleaner with a hose extension, loosen myself up real good with a glob of hand lotion, and suck out what I'm packin' in my back end. It was a secret this huge old-timer showed only me when I was real young and just getting into the gym scene.
    Last edited by littlechris; 08-13-2005 at 03:05 AM.
    - Get about 1.5 g of protein/lb of lean body weight/day
    - Take at least 40-50 g of whey protein immediately post-workout
    - Take 5 g of creatine monohydrate pre/post-workout
    - Take a daily multivitamin
    - Get at least 8 hours of quality sleep
    - Take 2 or 3 days/week off. Rest allows growth.

LOL to you all. All I needed to know was to take fiber and that no matter how many crappers I have it wont affect me losing weight. I'm sorry if this makes no sense but how many active topics have been answered one hundred times already? Consider yourself lucky to be involved with such a legendary occasion with the first new topic in at least a year.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    congratulations. You get most ridiculous post of the day

yes you should hold it in and constipate yourself. There is a reason that it is trying to get out bro. Reread your question, do you honestly believe you'll get more nutrients out of **** that is trapped in your bowel?
    I'm liking the new Layne, you used to be such a nice guy.........which idiotic thread finally made you snap?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find now every day I need to be taking a crapper.

I stopped drinking coffee is I would have liek two big crap sessions in one day.
    What the **** dude. Why are you so afraid to ****? Why do you think it's bad?

I be trying to hold it in or not worry about it due to bowel movements meaning nothing to your weight
    Yeah, because that extra 10lbs of **** is what's going to help you win in some bodybuilding contest. Next time weigh yourself before and after you ****, you'll lose like 2lbs. Don't want that. And coffee is evil.

Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not sure about this.
    Well food is what makes your muscles grow.
    If need to take irregular bowl movements (like after every meal), youre not letting anything stay in your system for very long, so wouldnt that effect your muscle growth rate?

Ne comments?
    Last edited by Looking Swole; 09-27-2006 at 03:45 PM.

RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Looking Swole
    Im not sure about this.
    If need to take regular bowl movements (like after every meal), youre not letting anything stay in your system for very long, so wouldnt that effect your muscle growth rate?

Ne comments?
    Is this a JOKE???

Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobW
    Is this a JOKE???
    No, why doesnt it make sense?

ATTENTION 2 DETAIL severesoldier's Avatar
    severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) severesoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you hold it in you wont be able to eat as much so that will actually make you lose weight. 1 or 2 nice healthy dumps a day is good for you.

RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, why doesnt it make sense?
    Because in your scenario NO ONE would be fat, they would just eat too much food then "dump" it out...When you eat your body utilizes the Macro and Micro Nutritients (even if there is a surplus), then "dumps" the waste product..... Don't worry if you eat too many burgers, they aren't going to come out your a** whole...

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im not sure about this.
    If need to take regular bowl movements (like after every meal), youre not letting anything stay in your system for very long, so wouldnt that effect your muscle growth rate?

Ne comments?
    Why would you bring back a thread like this???

Originally Posted by RobW
    Because in your scenario NO ONE would be fat, they would just eat too much food then "dump" it out...When you eat your body utilizes the Macro and Micro Nutritients (even if there is a surplus), then "dumps" the waste product..... Don't worry if you eat too many burgers, they aren't going to come out your a** whole...
    How did you get 'no one' would be fat from my scenario?
    The normal bowl movement range is 2-3 - regardless of how many meals you having. But,
    For someone who is bulking and having 6-7 meals a day, and for some reason needs to empty his bowels after every meal and is just gonna get rid of everything he just ate, you dont see that has having any negative effect?

markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markb3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How did you get 'no one' would be fat from my scenario?
    The normal bowl movement range is 2-3 - regardless of how many meals you having. But,
    For someone who is bulking and having 6-7 meals a day, and for some reason needs to empty his bowels after every meal and is just gonna get rid of everything he just ate, you dont see that has having any negative effect?
    Do you realise how long the intestines are ?? It takes time for the food you just ate to pass through them and the nutrients are absorbed from it as it passes through. Obviously the food passing through needs room so some has to come out, but it's food from a few meals ago that has slowly passed through the intestines..

http://www.saburchill.com/chapters/chap0016.html

The food stays in the stomach for about two and a half hours
    Food can stay in the large intestine for a long time, up to 96 hours!

sometimes when i eat something, and i take a movement like 5-10 minutes later, i can see what I just ate is what has come out - its pretty evident in some cases
    (its not like i study it or anything)

sometimes when i eat something, and i take a movement like 5-10 minutes later, i can see what I just ate is what has come out - its pretty evident in some cases
    (its not like i study it or anything)
    then you have a GI problem

bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy
    this thread brought down this board just a little bit
    Yeah for a second I thought I was in the wrong section.
    Dipping low even at my age.