Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The Comprehensive Thunder Review/Stats Thread

Ok, this thread will serve a few purposes:

--Mainly, it will help me out together articles for the product.
    --It should help cut down on the repetative thereads for Thunder asking the same thing over and over.
    --Hopefully it will help people become wiser consumers.

Now, here is what I am looking for:

--No debating in this thread. if you want to call BS or ask specific quetsions, please start a new thread and I will attend to those as well. I want to keep this as clean and concise as possible so people can actually use it as a reference.

If you want to copay and paste the parameters below in your response, it should help clarify things even more. Thanks to everyone in advance for particapating.

Years Training:

Similar Supplements Used:

How did you use Thunder? (Cutting/Bulking/etc):

Weight Gain:

Strength Increases on compound movements (average pounds):

Bodyfat lost:

Did Vascularity Increase?

Did Endurance Increase?

Did Recovery/Soreness Decrease?

Did you experience an increased pump?

Any increase in energy/focus/determination?

On a scale of 1-10, how would you are Thunder in the following:

• Strength Increases
    • Strength Increases
    • LBM Increases
    • Vascularity Increases
    • Pump
    • Energy
    • Price/Value

Overall Product Rating

Would you buy Thunder again?

How or What can be added to Thunder (as a stack) to make it even better?
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fu3lforthought has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    awesome.

How about adding "Was this the best creatine product you have used?"

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice thread, i will give my review in a couple of weeks

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know there's 'a few' out there who have used this...
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Years Training:Only trained seriously for 6months

Similar Supplements Used:Green bulge

How did you use Thunder? (Cutting/Bulking/etc): Bulking

Weight Gain:Unsure.

Strength Increases on compound movements (average pounds):No increase on benchpress. Small change on deadlifts.

Bodyfat loston't know

Did Vascularity Increase? No

Did Endurance Increase? No

Did Recovery/Soreness Decrease? No

Did you experience an increased pump? No

Any increase in energy/focus/determination? Yes. Caffiene pepped me up to a noticable degree.

* Strength Increases 2
    * LBM Increases 2
    * Vascularity Increases 2
    * Pump 2
    * Energy 5
    * Price/Value 2

Overall Product Rating 2

Would you buy Thunder again? No

I don't know why, but I got almost nothing from Thunder. I was VERY strict with my timing and usage, I drank ALOT of water and ate alot too. For some reason, I got no noticable increase to pumps or strength while on this product. However, I didn't get anything from green bulge either. I've been a non-responder for both. It must be something with my body. I'm going to try Storm next and will post if this was effective.

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Years Training: 6

Similar Supplements Used: Creatine Mono, CEE, Green Bulge, Cellmass

How did you use Thunder? (Cutting/Bulking/etc): Bulking

Weight Gain: 10 lbs over 2 months

Strength Increases on compound movements (average pounds): Strength gains were awesome overall. I don't really keep track of most of them, but my biggest gain was in Flat dumbell bench press. I went from pushing 60 lbers for 10 reps, to 80 lbers for 10 reps.

Bodyfat lost: None. Since I was on a bulking diet, slight increase.

Did Vascularity Increase? No

Did Endurance Increase? Yes

Did Recovery/Soreness Decrease? No, I was settings PR's all the time!

Did you experience an increased pump? Yes

Any increase in energy/focus/determination? Huge increase. I attribute alot of my strength gains to my increased focus during the last few reps. Those specific ingredients are what I beleive set this product apart from so many other CEE volumizers.

Strength Increases: 10. No other product, including Green Bulge comes close to matching Thunder for strength gains.

LBM Increases: 9

Vascularity Increases: 4

Pump: 7

Energy: 10

Price/Value: 10

Overall Product Rating: 9

Would you buy Thunder again?: Definetely Yes.

I honestly cant think of anything to make it better.
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**