PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exercises for lower body with only dumbbells?

Can anyone reccomend some effective exercises that I can do for my lower body, with only dumbbells?

Any help would be appreciated!

PRESS

mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tape em to your ankles and run around the block. lol

Kelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DB's only

You can do squats with them . I did them like that for awhile .Just pick them up let them hang at your side and squat .

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lunges. Step-ups.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    squats, lunges, believe it or not you can actually do hamstring curls with a dumbell. Here's a website that will help you a little bit more. http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ThighWt.html
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do the squats one legged if you don't have overly large db's and you need more weights. Bump what everyone else said. The ham curls with the db's is pretty tricky to get used to, but it's doable once you get the knack for it.
    eRepublik Game:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Maxx+Johnson

Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by NotRippedYet
    Do the squats one legged if you don't have overly large db's and you need more weights. Bump what everyone else said. The ham curls with the db's is pretty tricky to get used to, but it's doable once you get the knack for it.
    I agree. Do one legged squats. In my opinon they are a great exercise. I wouldn't suggest using weight at the beginning though because it might take some time to get used to. Most ppl I know can't even do one legged squats without weight. So start without weight going to parallel if you can. Once you can do that fairly well than you can try adding weights to the one legged squat.

PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks for your help fellas.

Much appreciated.

dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mattabull View Post
    tape em to your ankles and run around the block. lol
    lmao

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Years ago, when I was first getting into Bodybuilding (obviously I backslid), before I could get my gym set up all I had was an adjustable bench and a bunch of dumbells. I did all of the exercises with them. All but Olympic lifts anyway (never had anybody to show me proper form). Deadlifts of all types, front/back squats, good mornings, hamstring curls, etc. Everything upper body as well.

Barbells are marginally superior, IMO, but dumbells can be used for anything if it comes down to it. It is certainly better to use them than do nothing at all.

Original Neanderthal theapexxxx's Avatar
    theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    It would really depend on the weight of your dumbells.
    To a fit person, 5, 10 even 20 lb dumbbells wont really do too much in terms of strength gains and hypertrophy.