Iggy_Type_R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My routine for this month

Hi folks,

I am mainly a lurker, but decided to step out and get some feedback from people on my routine for this month. The reason I say for this month is because I am on the road this month (ie not in my home city) and when I got back home, I will change it again.

To give you some background, I weigh 106kgs at the momenet and I am 5'10" (bf 19.8% based on a caliper test - 7 points). I used to weight 118kgs when I was 14 at a height of 5'5" or so, so I've had issues with weight for a long time, until I hit about 16, when I went nuts on gym and lost 31kgs over a year and kept it off until I got to uni. When I went back to 110kgs due to a calf injury which had to be operated on, etc etc.

Anyway, I am now 25yo, I run an IT consulting firm (my own) and I do a LOT of travel. This month I am in Sydney (home town is Melbourne) and cause I went to school here, I have a bit of a routine from my old days

The routine is:

Sunday - Golf in morning, Tennis (2hr) night
    Monday - rest
    Tuesday - 7am Cycle Class, 6pm - 1hr weights session (will give details below)
    Wed - 6pm - Cycle Class
    Thursday - 7am - Weights session, 8pm - Tennis (2hr)
    Friday - 7am - Cycle Class
    Sat - Soccer (2hr), Weights

In terms of what I eat - it's 40% protein, 40% carb and 20% fat (5 meals a day usually... will put it up to 6 from next week). I eat lots of salads and veggies and all that, and lots of lean meats like chicken breast, turkey breast, etc.
    I don't drink soft drinks or canned juice, about 2-3lts of water a day. Sometimes I'll have a Pepsi Max or a diet coke. not often tho.

I was 115kgs about 4 months ago and went down to 105, and now back to 106.

My weights routine is 3 set supersets (bench, shoulder press, squats with no breaks, then 1-2min break and repeat twice).

My goal is 10% bf by xmas.

When I get back to Melbourne next month I want to do the gurella cardio workout (a slight variation tho). Also, I am taking Milk Thistle, Carb Blockers at night, and a thermogenic (forgotten the name) before workouts.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why don`t you do diffrent exercises than those? each week i meen theres no abs,bi`s,tri`s,back,traps. do you normally work those muscles on your regular routine?diets clean though 50/30/20 less carbs more protein it would probably help out a lil.you already have day and night split. looks good to me man.

you run your own buissiness at 25 that`s damn good to here man.
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

Iggy_Type_R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, while editing my post I forgot to add that I do every body part, just using 3 x 3 supersets. So I do abs, and arms, legs, etc etc.

As for thhe business... thanks man

This is my 3rd business already. My first didn't go anywhere... the 2nd I lost $250,000 (ie every cent I had) and this is the third. So far so good hehe

That's another reason why I went up to 115kgs, I went through a huge depression... I nearly went bankrupt 3 times and add a few near-nervous breakdowns. Comfort eating was rampant!

The 6th meal I am going to add to my day is a Max's WPI protein shake with skim milk. 47g prot. 17g carb (? fat)