Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bill1971 View Post
    I have don't have bitch tits but I do have a little extra weight there how do I get rid of it.
    If you have girl boobs, it is not possible to lose it through any exercise.
    Only way is through surgery.
    I watched it on some tv, when this doctor made a speech to this overweight white guy with girl boobs. In the end, the white guy had to do his surgery.

dub36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey Bro

Cardio is a good start. It would be good for you to get that area pumped so work it out lots with not just heavy weights but high reps light weights. start with incline either free weights or bench. Building out the top of your chest will under emphasize the droop. I used to have the same problem but after being really dedicated to the gym it went away. As for the rest of you on here pissed off about a simple question, do you really have nothing better to do then type a nasty reply?Really? Thats what forums are for, 'questions'. Does it make you feel good being a jerk on here to someone u don't know? I don't get it. Hes asking on here because he figures u know what your talking about but any time u see a nasty answer like the ones below bro just ignore it cuz those people are ignorant. Hope you make good gains best of luck.

BRAWNYBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Master_Mind View Post
    Tit cardio
    thats funny **** i likes this