Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cajun Breakfast Wrap

This is pretty easy, my morning eggs and cheese needed to evolve big time. Also, I make these low carb wraps with meat and cheese about once or twice a day that were getting boring, only 5g net carbs and 8g of fiber in one of these "Tumaro's Gourmet Tortillas -- Multi Grain" wraps.

make 1-3 eggs overhard or scrambled (for me it's 3 and that pushes the limits of the tortilla).

Add some fresh ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, and chiptole pepper to the eggs..

Have a tortilla with your choice of shredded cheese waiting near by. Lift the eggs off the pan when they are cooked and set the tortilla down on it, and the eggs on top.

Take off when the cheese is melted and enjoy!

gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) gittinbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds delicious. I have checked out the whole grain tortillas at the market too, but I was afraid they would throw me out of ketosis because of some hidden carbs or something. If those are working for you, I will have to find me some. Anyway, thanks for the recipe, I am going to try the spice combo on my eggs tomorrow morning just to have something a little different for breakfast.
    Because I like it...