B16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie: need some advice on getting started!

Right I?ve decided I want to get bigger, stronger and look better!

I have recently joined a local gym and have started going 3 times a week for about 90mins mainly concentrating on arms/uperbody, as well as doing the odd bits at home when I get the chance!

I?d like to loose the b/f I have and get more toned as well as bigger, what would be the best stuff to take to help me on my way?

I?m a complete newbie to all of this and don?t understand what?s out there that would be a benefit to me!

Im in the UK and was also wondering where would be the best place to buy from?

Any help, input or advice welcome!
    Just want to get a better understanding of things I can use that will benefit me!

Thanks!! (hope this is in the right section!)

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you only training your upper body?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out some articles on the main page. Search for articles like bodybuilding 101, beginner workouts, basic bodybuilding diet plans. Start reading and learning! You have a wealth of knowledge out there.

Good luck.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    Yup. The best place for you to start is in the squat rack under a barbell loaded up with weight. Get that started before you even worry about supplements.

In the meantime, read all you can about nutrition and get your diet where it should be. That, along with training your ENTIRE body hard, will get you great results.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

B16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    I guess its because i want to get more of a shape, i've not really thought about training anywhere else tbh