rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is the "Natural" line?

I'm curious how many definitions of "natural" are out there. I know most people look at this topic as what is legal, but what happens when you have a product like the first prohormones that are now illegal? Were these cool for "natural" shows when they first came out but now no good? "Natural" can mean many things to many people. Are some of the new supps "natural" when compared to things like Vit C etc.? Here is another one. Let's say someone came out with something that was basically identical to Anadrol, but a different analogue, so it was "legal" at first. Would this be OK for "natural" shows? Is there a definition in the "natural" shows for someone who is taking Testosterone replacement just to keep their levels in the normal level? I'm sure many have different thoughts, but I think it's interesting to see what everyone thinks.
    --
    --
    Robert Schuh
    "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
    intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
    the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
    the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
    - Nietzsche

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its in the eye of the beholder, if you plan on competing then check with that organization for what they allow and dont allow........IMO if its muscle its natural, only unnatural is implants/synthol
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For me adding external hormones into the body classes as one as un-natural. As for multis, creatine, test boosters etc, I'd still call myself natural though technically I can't.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Many believe in the "if your not caught" it's all natural aspect. I know plenty of people that compete in so called "natural" comps that juice like there's no tomorrow. Then there's those that proclaim to be natural that don't know any better, and those that will lead you to believe they are, but we all know better The bottom line is so blurred, I'm not sure anyone can give the conclusion.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    I know plenty of people that compete in so called "natural" comps that juice like there's no tomorrow. .
    That is the part that I can not understand. I can understand someone using anabolics in the past, wanting to still compete, and compete in a tested organization. I also don't have an issue with someone competing in a tested show and using some of the products currently on the market that are not banned by the specific organization. Since it is within the rules of the org Though I was surprised to learn that they weren't banned...........But for someone to juice up to compete successfully in a local natural show-man that is some major self esteem issues.

I am not talking about a show like the Team Universe where someone just uses suspension the last two weeks and tests clean.

But Jim is correct. Guys cycling to compete in a local show. What exactly have you accomplished and achieved?

Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my eyes, if it alters (boosts, adds, makes whatever) hormones etc it's not natural. I believe in that strongly. Doing it this way has great satisfaction too.

rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) rschuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    That is the part that I can not understand. I can understand someone using anabolics in the past, wanting to still compete, and compete in a tested organization. I also don't have an issue with someone competing in a tested show and using some of the products currently on the market that are not banned by the specific organization. Since it is within the rules of the org Though I was surprised to learn that they weren't banned...........But for someone to juice up to compete successfully in a local natural show-man that is some major self esteem issues.

I am not talking about a show like the Team Universe where someone just uses suspension the last two weeks and tests clean.

But Jim is correct. Guys cycling to compete in a local show. What exactly have you accomplished and achieved?

I think anyone who competes in a natural show and uses drugs is a complete POS. If you want to use drugs, then you compete in open NPC shows etc. I have a ton of respect for people who compete in both, but anyone who uses drugs in tested shows should have their balls cut off.
    --
    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you are natural as long as you don't use steroids.

Just me though.

Originally Posted by willip View Post

Just me though.
    This can change too. The government seemed to change their mind regarding the first pro hormones. They were legal at first and now they aren't. Some people consider pro hormones etc. to be "steroids." What about GH or someone taking Testosterone replacement because their natural levels are low? Prednisone is a steroid, but it has no performance enhancing capacities, so how about that? I'm not busting your chops, but just pointing out how touchy this topic can be.
    --
    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

Originally Posted by Sohan View Post
    In my eyes, if it alters (boosts, adds, makes whatever) hormones etc it's not natural. I believe in that strongly. Doing it this way has great satisfaction too.

There is some date to show that amino acids like Arginine and Ornithine can enhance natural GH levels. Does that make them no good in your book? There are some that say taking anti oxidants like Vit C etc. can help the body produce hormone levels more efficiently. What about that?
    --
    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rschuh View Post
    This can change too. The government seemed to change their mind regarding the first pro hormones. They were legal at first and now they aren't. Some people consider pro hormones etc. to be "steroids." What about GH or someone taking Testosterone replacement because their natural levels are low? Prednisone is a steroid, but it has no performance enhancing capacities, so how about that? I'm not busting your chops, but just pointing out how touchy this topic can be.
    GH is legal, hence natural. Basically ANYTHING that is legal is considered natural in my eyes.

Prescriptions are legal

Originally Posted by willip View Post

Just me though.

I see that you are promoting products that make false claims to act like real anabolic steroids. To me, that is far more repugnant then someone taking real anabolic steroids. Companies that claim that over the counter products can make gains like Trenbolone should be put out of business.
    --
    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    For me adding external hormones into the body classes as one as un-natural. As for multis, creatine, test boosters etc, I'd still call myself natural though technically I can't.
    I'm with this guy!!
    Originally Posted by rschuh View Post
    I think anyone who competes in a natural show and uses drugs is a complete POS. If you want to use drugs, then you compete in open NPC shows etc. I have a ton of respect for people who compete in both, but anyone who uses drugs in tested shows should have their balls cut off.
    and with this guy!!
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.