the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Topic Of The Week - How Can Someone Improve Their Sleep For Maximum Results?

How can someone improve their sleep for maximum results? Find out what other people from the message boards think...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek35.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Regarding the first article there is actually 4 stages of sleep.

Stage one where the wave patterns are Theta waves which are different to those of a brain that is awake. This is when you have that drifting away to sleep feeling.

Stage 2 is characterised by Sleep spindles which are short bursts of busy activity and also waves called k-complexes. People are definitely asleep by this time, however you can react to happenings in the outside world, even though you are not consciously aware of them.

Stages 3 and 4 are are two deeper stages of sleep where the brain shows activity in the form of delta waves. Its hard t be aroused from this state.

Then there is REM sleep, which most people know about.

You go through these cycles around four or five times a night.
    I'll get this one, put it on my card
    I get frequent flyer mileage
    And a booklet of upgrades
    So next time I visit the third world
    I won't have to fly second class

Journal: currently doing westside for skinny bastards. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4009573

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work the night shift so my sleep schedule is totally messed up. I would probably be making much better gains if I could sleep more.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

allstar85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to suffer from really bad onsomnia, but eventually it went away from the following:

1) Dont eat pass 9:00 pm.
    2) Stop drinking soda and other caffeinated products
    3) Develop a routine before you go to bed so youre body gets used to it and realizes it is supposed to go to sleep
    4) ONLY use your bed for sleep. Do not lay on it during the day. Make your body get used using the bed just for sleep, not for other things.
    5) Dont take naps
    6) Work out/Run during the day or at night to fatigue your body
    7) Have sex with someone (or yourself)
    8) Read a book or do something comforting (aka day dreaming to get you relaxed)

Suffering from not being able to sleep blows. It can ruin your whole day if you dont get enough rest. You also need sleep for recovery.

Whatever you do, dont become hooked on pills. One of my doctors told me to take Benadryl before I went to sleep, and it would knock me out. However, I would wake up groggy as **** in the morning. The same thing goes with using otc sleeping pills, smoking, and drinking.

These steps worked for me and Im positive it will work for everyone else with practice.
    Make It Happen