Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Hey girl! So glad to find your journal and be able to follow along! Can't wait to compare notes

Welcome to Team Stewart
    Hey! Thanks... You are the reason I am on the team

Yesterday I did much better with the diet. Still had a hard time getting that last meal in though. Honestly I could have eaten it, but I was exhausted and didnt make it to the kitchen to cook. I just had protein instead. Which worked out, I guess since I missed a serving of protein earlier...

6 'meals' were as follows
    2 scoops Protein, Banana
    3 egg wh, 1 egg, 1/2c oats, 1/4c blueberry
    1 oz almonds
    4 oz chkn breast, ? c veggies
    4oz salmon filet, 1 c veg, 2 oz avocado
    1 scoop protein

As for workouts, first let me say that for some reason, my legs are hurting like I did squats for the first time. My quads feel like I ran a marathon. I dont know why since I didnt do anything majorly different, but I guess the run on monday before i started the plan, combined with the leg day on tuesday... owch

anyway, my 2nd wo yesterday was speed intervals on the treadmill. I was going to do them on the road but I waited until it got too dark and chickened out. I am off to do the hill training now.
    Last edited by msfatbootie; 02-14-2008 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typos
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone that works with me is on our team. All my clients work together to help each and everyone get closer to their fitness goal.

Good Job with the diet. Continue to do you best and things will work out.

Remember to warm up and stretch postworkout to help lower soreness in all muscle group.
    Keep up the great work
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    Anyone that works with me is on our team. All my clients work together to help each and everyone get closer to their fitness goal.

Good Job with the diet. Continue to do you best and things will work out.

Remember to warm up and stretch postworkout to help lower soreness in all muscle group.
    Keep up the great work
    I am trying to be better about stretching... I had a massage last night and I feel a little better. I think since I was only doing 8 reps of squats, I pushed myself harder on the weights and went down lower than usual. Thats all I can think of... but I am excited. I feel good, and despite the box of Godiva chocolates and other various truffles, I am resisting temptation and saving my cheat meal for tommorow (bday). I am actually going to eat a clean dinner and incorporate a vodka martini or 2 into my plan as my cheat. Now THAT's something to look forward to
    ---

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

My a.m. workout went well. 30 minutes of hill training. I ran at about 4.5 miles/ hour on the hills and 5.5 on the flat. I went up to 11.5% grade on the incline.

Diet was ok up till about midday.

So today, my will power didnt hold up as I thought it would. I mean really... who brings a girl on a diet Godiva's???

I justified it by telling myself that if I ate one it would be about 40 cals. Yah, so 7 chocolates later I put the rest in the Garbage disposal (i probably would have ate out of the trash if I put them in there!!)

Any way, this act of indulgence was followed with a gym punishment. While I was supposed to do 30 minutes of SS Cardio, I did 75 minutes. I had to burn off those godivas

Todays Cardio:
    61 minute run, (7 miles, 883 cals)
    15 minutes Step mill (177 cals)

I also took out the almonds and avocados for todays diet. I think I have had enough fat, lol...

Now I am going to cook a lovely, romantic dinner of Top Round, asparagus and okinawan sweet potatoe for our Vday supper. That way I look like I planned a nice quiet evening while not eating out and undoing that cardio session...

my legs burn
    Last edited by msfatbootie; 02-15-2008 at 09:45 AM.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcerullo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A little late but Welcome to Team Stewart Amina!! Alex is great and he knows his stuff so you picked the right trainer for sure I'll be stopping by to check in on you.
    DJ
    Donna a.k.a WonderWoman

I'm Just Your Average, Ordinary, Everyday, Superhero

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Belated Valentines Day.

My mouth watered reading about your Okinawan Sweet Potatoes. Boy, do I miss them!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We all understand about the chocolate. But you were smart to put them in the garbage or give them to some one next time. The Best way to make up on a diet is to admit to the mistake or slip up and move on and try to go a long period than last without cheating on your diet. I know you did the extra cardio thing which is fine but sometime that back fires and your body wants more food. Just a thought. Keep up the great work
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Yeah, that whole chocolate fiasco ruined my birthday plans, lol.
    The rest of the night was uneventful, as I went on with the plans to cook a healthy meal.

Diet yesterday:

2 shots of espress, 3 egg whites, 1 egg (precardio)
    1/2 c oatmeal, 1/4 c blueberries (I ate this after cardio)
    4 oz Salmon, 1 c veggies, 1/2 oz almonds
    espresso, 7 godiva chocolate
    6oz top round, 1 c veggies, 1 tsp EVOO

I think you were right about the cardio backfiring, I was starving (which is how I ended up eating a little extra top round)

I am off to the gym for todays a.m. workout
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Originally Posted by msfatbootie View Post

I think you were right about the cardio backfiring, I was starving (which is how I ended up eating a little extra top round)

I am off to the gym for todays a.m. workout
    That Happens a lot with the cardio. Good Luck with the workout

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Thanks for the bday wishes...

Yesterday was a really nice beach day so I spent the majority of my time in the ocean.

But I did workout, 2 cardio sessions and just finished lifting weights this a.m. We are off to go surfing, so I will post w.o. later...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Happy Belated Valentines Day.

My mouth watered reading about your Okinawan Sweet Potatoes. Boy, do I miss them!!
    I love em.. its the only way I can eat yams/sweet potatoes since I grew up having them in pies and candied, lol...

hey you can always send those boys to the windward side while you are at your comp

I will wear em out at the beach, or better still take em over to white plains. I am sure everything will work out with the show. Good luck!

ok, so back to the workouts:

Yesterday I did 3o min HIIT on elliptical, plus 35 min ss cardio evening (swimming)

Today was workout no 4
    1 mile run- warm up
    Tbar Row: 8x80/8x100/8x100 (assuming the bar is 45lbs)
    Standing BB Press: 8x45/8x65/8x75 (only made it to 6 reps@75lbs , then dropped back to 65 for last 2)
    Flat DB Press: 12x25's/12x30s/12x35s
    Close grip lat pull down: 12x70/12x90/12x100
    Close Grip Bench Press: 12x55/10x95/8.5x95 (arms decided to quit on me)
    Lying DB Tri Ext: 12x10's/12x15's/12x20s

My diet the past 2 days was ok, pretty easy to stick with. I had a barbecue on Sat night, but I stuck with my meal plan, except for a vodka/fresca and a handful of chips, so that was my cheat meal #2.

Actually I am pretty excited at how easy this diet is. Compared to keto and low carb diets, this is a breeze. I feel like I can eat like this all the time!! I will try to go back to posting the actual meals tomorrow, but with the exception of swapping out fish for the chicken, everything is pretty normal. I realized though on this plan, that I hardly ever eat chicken... turns out, I really dont like the taste of it at all... I am trying to keep it smothered in spices.

I was supposed to do the great aloha run tomorrow for my SS Cardio (Fasted) but I didnt pick up my packet in time... AARGH!!! this is my first year missing it :P Lanikai Loop it is...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did I miss your b-day? Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Looking great in here!

Enjoy that run around Lanikai (that is one of my favorite places). I am just going to live vicariously thru your journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Gotta love oceanic...

Well my internet was out all day yesterday, but diet was ok

Breakfast, oatmeal, blueberries an 3egg whites. one yolk.
    Went to the shopping mall and brought my lunch with me, but didnt eat anything but the almonds.
    Snack was salad and 3 oz of Salmon
    Dinner was 6 oz top round, bok choy and lots of curry and peppers I had a tablespoon of rice, but it was basmati... thats gotta count for something.

I am having a hard time eating continuously through out the day. I get caught up with work, or reading or running errands, I forget or I am just soooo unhungry.

I am really trying to get this eating thing down, but it is the death of me!

Workouts are great though. Yesterday did 49 minutes of SS Cardio (6 mile run).

Today I started with 5 min warm up and right into legs

Squats: 4 sets of 6 @ 135lbs
    Leg Press: 3 sets of 12@ 180lbs
    Lunges: 3 sets of 12each side w/ 40lb Barbell
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 15@80lbs
    Hanging knee raises: 3 sets of 12
    Weighted Ball Crunch (cable): 3 sets of 20

I am going to hit my cardio up this evening.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks for the bday wishes...

Yesterday was a really nice beach day so I spent the majority of my time in the ocean.

But I did workout, 2 cardio sessions and just finished lifting weights this a.m. We are off to go surfing, so I will post w.o. later...
    Surfing!!!!!!
    Lucky We are fighting snow/Rain up here with freezing Temps.

Have fun at the Beach.

IM JEALOUS

I am glad to hear that this diet is easier for you to follow than with past diets. Once you get accustomed to it your body will know when it is time to eat. Keep up the great work with both the workouts and Nutrition. You are doing very well
    Last edited by BigStew; 02-20-2008 at 02:08 AM.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

I was supposed to do HIIT yesterday evening, but due to the stupid caucus thingee ( I miss primaries) I just did 30 min SS Cardio. I went for a run! There were THOUSANDS of people waiting in LINE to vote. I felt like I was in IRAQ. So after waiting in my gym clothes for 40 minutes without MOVING, I left. DIdnt vote for the FIRST time!

Obama still won Hawaii, by 74% so my vote didnt really matter, eh?

Anyway, I am off to the gym this am for my wo. will post later.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

I was supposed to do HIIT yesterday evening, but due to the stupid caucus thingee ( I miss primaries) I just did 30 min SS Cardio. I went for a run! There were THOUSANDS of people waiting in LINE to vote. I felt like I was in IRAQ. So after waiting in my gym clothes for 40 minutes without MOVING, I left. DIdnt vote for the FIRST time!

Obama still won Hawaii, by 74% so my vote didnt really matter, eh?

Anyway, I am off to the gym this am for my wo. will post later.
    Sorry it didnt workout like you wanted but you still got something in.

Good luck with your workout
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

My back is a little sore from squats yesterday. I think I need to really focus on tightening my core more. My form is otherwise good I think, but I am getting a little tightness in the lowerback the day after squatting.

Today was Workout 2
    Cardio: 15 min warm up elliptical
    Incline Bench: 8x75/8x85/8x95/8x95
    Lat Pulldowns: 8x90/8x100/8x110/8x120 (ow)
    Bentover Barbell Row (Underhand): 12x45/12x95/8x95 (failure)/10x45
    Seated Arnold Press: 12x20/12x25/12/25
    Barbell Curls: 12x30/12x40/10x50
    Concentration Curls: 12x15/12x20/12x20
    15 min cooldown, treadmill (15% grade)

A client (fire chief) told me today "I should join the fire department, I'm in better shape than some of his guys!"

Im sittin on top of the world...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey!!
    I'm a member of Team Stewart too! Looking forward to following along in here
    *Sarah*

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649139853#post649139853

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

That is a great compliment. Yeah some of those fireman were in good shape but once they get the job they do nothing and get huge.

Do you where a weight belt when squatting?
    A light velcrow weight belt will help keep your core tight and help take press of you lower back
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    That is a great compliment. Yeah some of those fireman were in good shape but once they get the job they do nothing and get huge.

Do you where a weight belt when squatting?
    A light velcrow weight belt will help keep your core tight and help take press of you lower back
    *coughs*

I do not wear a belt, but I do have one. Maybe I should start, eh?

There will be no squatting for me for the next day or two. I have been hit with a flu bug... bleh... I am going to try and soup and rest it off as much as possible...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

*coughs*

I do not wear a belt, but I do have one. Maybe I should start, eh?

There will be no squatting for me for the next day or two. I have been hit with a flu bug... bleh... I am going to try and soup and rest it off as much as possible...
    Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. The flu has been going around everywhere it seems

I am a big believer in a light weight belt during many compound exercises to help keep the core tight. Give it a try
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Hey,
    Here is a link to a new clients journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post133166171 Theresa
    Drop her a post if you would like.
    Thank you
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Registered User jingles_jenkins's Avatar
    jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, are you feeling better yet?? Hope everything is going well!

Originally Posted by jingles_jenkins View Post
    Hey, are you feeling better yet?? Hope everything is going well!
    Agreed
    Hope you are feeling Better and the workouts and diet is going well
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Hi. My name is Amina. I am 31 years old, and apparantly I have never been stressed out. Before now. I mean dont get me wrong, I have been sad, suffered lost, struggled a little bit, but I guess it never was official. I would see others who had difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite and other things when they were stressed out, but not me. I could always just lay my head down and instantly sleep, no matter where. And I never, EVER had a loss of appetite.

Enter 2008.

My mom has not been in great health. Her sister (my auntie) broke her foot. Her brother had a pace maker installed. All in ONE WEEK! I have been living on airplanes, trying to get runs in here and there, and when I am really lucky actually get to a gym (its times like these that Ballys doesnt sound so bad).

For the first time, ever, I have tossed and turned at night, thinking of all I have to do and during the day not only have I been too busy to eat, I havent really wanted to. I find myself forcing myself to make lunch, and picking at dinner. But the biggest thing, which I realized is actually a good thing, all my sweet cravings have taken a flight to sugarville. I havent had a cheat dessert in I cant remember when. I have been tempted with various sweets, but to no avail. After one nibble my tongue all but rejects it!

Anyway, its been a long past few weeks. I am back at home, with no travel insight ( I HOPE) and actually got a good workout in today. I jumped on the scale yesterday just to see what the damage was and to my happiness and delight, I was at 156. I thought for sure with the Gym Absence I would have gained weight? I actually lost some. Sadly I am sure I actually just loss muscle. So now that I am home, and able to go back to the gym, I hope the sweet cravings dont resume, and the stress levels go down. But I like the weight going down, lol.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Glad to see that you are back on board.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

I am so sorry about all the stuff going on. You all have my prayers!

*HUGS*

javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) javedworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Oh no. I hope your family get better soon.

Same here I have depression for few months. I have been doing gym workout for 2 weeks now but inside I have depression also want to get out of depression.

Any advice how to beat depression??
    *~*God first, bodybuilding/fitness and great health fall next. There's no stopping me*~*