Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Amina's "my body doesn't know any better" journal

I am crawling back to the bodybuilding.com forums...

I realize that I was doing much better at keeping an eye on my workouts when I was logging on here every day. And in an effort to waste a little less time on myspace, and spend a little more time investing on this potentially kick ass body thats currently hiding under a little layer of comfort food waste, I am starting a new journal.

So, today is Nov 8, 2007 and I am going to start back journaling.

Don't get me wrong, I have still been working out, pretty much anyway. I was focused on marathoning, but not the weights, so I lost a little strength. The past month I have been back at the gym with a vengeance though, and now I am ready.

This workout plan is called the "my body doesn't know any better" for reason. I am done trying to cramp a split into a week, and I want to do something a little different. I want to do a little rotation that involves a 9 day split instead. So I will try that for 6 weeks, see how my body reacts and make adjustments from that.

So my next entry will be more stats and basic stuff, including my nutrition plan. Maybe a photo or 2

Till then folks

Amina
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Damned Tape... Damned Scale

So I knew I hadnt made any progress, but it seems like my waist has gradually increased over the past 5 months or so. The scale has only fluctuated back on forth over a span of 7 lbs or so, although lately it hasnt seemed to move back nearly as much. I guess the tape has confirmed the reality that the scale was hinting at.

SO, I am not posting the stats, lol... just kidding, if you want to know how embarrasing they are, go to my profile, its all there on body space. I posted them yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday. I had two lovely workouts yesterday. My early morning workout was a back/ abs/ cardio workout. The evening workout was my infamous "Cardio Blast".

The cardio blast is 8 HIIT minutes on the treadmill, followed by 3 sets of 3 types of weighted ab exercises. Then 8 HIIT minutes on the elliptical followed by 3 more sets of 3 more types of weighted ab exercises. Then 8 HIIT minutes of spinning, followed by 3 sets of 3 types of non-weighted abs.

All topped of with a lovely dose of 8 minutes on the stepmill.

This morning I ran 3 miles outdoors (hills).

I am contemplating an arms blazing tonight before the evening gets in... but since my legs are killing me from wednesday still, I may just rest

Let me take a nap and I will see how I feel...
    ---

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

Saturday was rest day

Aka, lazy day.

Today I am back at the gym, thinking about a little extra run, but I am still working on the workout design... not as easy as I thought...

today is my cheat day and I dont have a good enough craving... except beer. lol

I am torn between a burger and a beer vs. korean bbq...

korean bbq will let me have a run later. Beer wont.

I will post the workout schedule tomorrow
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

10 Day Split

Okay, I am going to try this for 3 cycles to see if I notice a dramatic change.

I know that this workout may seem a bit over the top but I dont believe its more than I am usually doing, just more organized. I have been doing alot of endurance training for the past 2 years and it has stunted my muscular growth, but I want to try this to see any difference. I will post some before pics this week.

So the days will be as follows
    Day 1.
    Workout A: Biceps/ Triceps/Abs
    Workout B: Cardio/Abs

Day 2
    Workout A: Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves/Abs

Day 3
    Workout A: Back/Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
    Workout B: Run (3-5 miles)

Day 4
    Workout A: Run
    Workout B: Biceps/Cardio/Abs

Day 5
    Workout A: Chest/Triceps/Abs
    Workout B: Abs/Cardio

Day 6
    Workout A: Quads/ Calves/ Abs
    Workout B: Abs/ Cardio

Day 7 - REST (Run Only)

Day 8
    Workout A: Hamstrings/ Glutes/ Calves
    Workout B: Cardio/biceps/abs

Day 9
    Workout A: Cardio Blast
    Workout B: Bikram Yoga

Day 10
    Workout A: Quads/shoulders/Abs

Rest for a day (Bikram yoga is a possibility, massage a definite necessity) and then resume the cycle from the start.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Day 1

Ok, So I am on day 3 of the split so far, and ouch.

I have DOMS in 3 parts of my body.... so far. This is going to be fun. I wont be able to lift a turkey come thursday, lol.

My first workout on this program was as follows:
    written in the following format (Exercise SetsXreps (Max lbs) )

Day 1.
    Workout A: Biceps/ Triceps/Abs

Alt Dumbell Curls 4 x 12 (25)
    Wide Grip BB Curls 4 x 12 (40)
    Concentration Curls 3 x 12 (17.5)
    Hammercurls 3 x 12 (20)
    Cable Curls 3 x 12 (30)
    Rope Pressdowns 3 x 12 (40)
    Lying Tricep Ext 3 x 12 (40)
    Close grip Bench 3 x 10 (65)
    Bench Dips 3 x 10
    tricep kickbacks 3 x 10 (17.5)
    hanging leg raises 3 x 6
    oblique crunches 3 x 12
    Decl. med ball s/u 3 x 10
    Freeze Med Ball Crunch 3 sets

I will post day 2 and 3 later today
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

I have come to terms with the fact that I am bad at keeping a journal. The last entry was in NOVEMBER!!

Now, I have been working out almost daily since then (there was that pause the week of thanksgiving) but I just havent been logging. I kept a keto log while I attempted the keto diet, but at the end of the day I realized that I love carbs and no diet that doesnt allow me to have some is not a diet for me. I dont care if its slow digesting carb, I just need to have it!!!

Anyway, my point is I am going to try this again. I am not starting a new thread, just blowing some life back into this one.

I am currently on a 10 day split still, with 7 weight days, with cardio. 2 days of cardio only. one day of rest.

My days have been as follows:

Day 1: Arms (bicep focus), Cardio
    Day 2: Legs (quad focus)
    Day 3: Chest, Cardio
    Day 4: Back, Cardio
    Day 5: Cardio
    Day 6: Arms (tricep focus)
    Day 7: Legs (Ham focus), Cardio
    Day 8: Shoulders, Cardio
    Day 9: Cardio (+abs)
    Day 10: Rest

The rest day I may move around depending on my mood, my feeling etc.

Today begins the 7th cycle of this training split. I have made little alterations here and there from 70 days ago, and occasionally, I can finish this cycle in as few as 7 days, by hitting the weights twice a day some days.

I am trying this week for 7 days, including a rest day.

Some of the positive things I have noticed:

my bench has increased from 95 to 115 (for reps)
    I no longer use the smith machine for squats
    my strength has increased alot on this plan.

This week as I work out I will add my new weight lifting stats so I can look back digitally instead of thumbing through all of these notebooks.

I also think that I am going to change this workout plan after this week. 8 cycles is enough, and I would like to see some more changes, especially in my arms and hammies!!
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday... feels like monday

So, its friday morning and I just woke up from my post workout nap. The gym was suprisingly busy at 3:30 this morning. Usually I have the place all to myself but today there were 6 other cars in the lot, but luckily they were all on cardio so I had the weight room to myself

I am on Day 2, so yesterday was biceps, today was legs.

Yesterdays WO began with 30 minutes of Cardio.
    then:
    Alt DB Curls: 15x20/12x25/8x30/5x35
    BB Curls: 20x45/12x65/5x75/5x65
    Hammer Curls: 12x15/12x20/8x25
    Concentration Curls: 12x17.5/10x17.5/8x17.5
    PReacher Curls; 15x45/10x65/5x75
    Incline DB Curls: 10x15/10x20/6x22.5

Today, I began with 15 min of HIIT
    then:
    Squats 10x115/10x135/8x135/8x155/5x170
    Leg Extensions: 10x105/8x120/10x135/8x150/5x180
    Leg Press: 10x180/10x270/8x320/5x370
    Front squat: 10x45/10x65/8x75/5x75
    Hack Squat: 10x140/8x160/8x210

I am still plannning to get a 45-60 min. Cardio session in with some abwork before the day is over...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

OKee Dokee Smokee...

So I got my second bout of Cardio in last night. I didnt go back to the gym, instead I took advantage of our cool weather and ran 2.5 miles with some hills. I was in a pretty stanky mood since I am moving and recieved some bad news about my place.

In the aftermath, I am not sure if it did any good, since I am such a dumb emotional eater that I actually BOUGHT cookies today

I did get a good chest workout in this morning, and out of sheer guilt I am planning on going back to the gym tonight *once it dies down a bit* and put in some good ol fashion cookie burnin cardio.

Then I start a-fresh tommorow.

My chest workout today was:
    (12 min warmup on the step mill)
    Bench Press 15x45/13x65/9x95/4x115
    Incline Flye 12x15/12x20/9x30
    Decline Smith Press 10x50/10x70/8x70/7x70
    DB Press 15x25/12x30/10x35/6x40
    DB Pullover 10x35/12x40/8x50
    Pec Deck 15x30/12x40/8x50
    Seated ISO press 12x50/10x50/8x70/6x85

I hope tomorrow is a better day in regards to diet. At least my exercise is still on point, but I will never get that figure if I keep having dumb days like today
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Ok, so I didnt get out of the house last night to go do some extra cardio. I was in a real funk all day yesterday, and it would have taken a small miracle to get me out of it...

Today is a new day. I got my bootie out of bed at the crack of dawn, went to the gym and got 45 minutes in on the elliptical at full, all out crazy speed. I got in almost 6 miles (kept it between 210-250 SPM the entire time).

I didnt give in there. Instead I went on to the treadmill and went for 30 minutes at 15% incline at 2.9-3.6 mph.

Then I died. lol. No then I did abs.

I still will get a weight workout in tonight, at some point. But right now its sunny and beautiful and I feel like celebrating the fact that its a new day!

So I will post my 2nd workout later
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Registered User jingles_jenkins's Avatar
    jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job on the workouts!

I'm subscribed!

Got my second wo in today.

It was back day. I started with a 1-mile warm up and then:

DB Rows: 12x45/12x50/8x55/5x60
    BB Rows: 12x45/10x65/6x85
    Good Morning: 15x45/12x65/8x85
    ISO Row (Single): 12x90/10x160/8x160
    ISO Row (DBL): 12x90/10x160/8x160
    Lat Pulldwn: 12x60/10x80/6x90

I did fewer exercises than usual, but there was a wierd energy in the gym tonight. I dunno I never work out at this time. Usually I am there really early or really late, so the 7:00 crew was a different crowd than what I am used to. So its back to normal tommorow, and hopefully I will keep the eating as clean as it was today...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh Hiii friend I didnt know you had a journal in here too~! *subbed*
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118412991 (new)

Walafied Geeky Weightlifter/Gamer

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Originally Posted by jingles_jenkins View Post
    Great job on the workouts!

I'm subscribed!
    Thanks! I am trying to be more consistent about it this time... I slept in this morning, so I am off to my first appointment and then I will sneak off to the gym afterwards!

Its tricep day
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Whoo hoo.. 2 workouts in today. I did it! I didnt give in to the temptation of the bed!

My diet was better today. Not 100% but its getting there.

Todays workout was:
    15 Min HIIT (warmup)

Triceps:
    1 arm tri extensions 15x15/10x15/8x20
    Bench Dips 15xbw/15xbw/15xbw/10xbw
    tri kickbacks: 12x15/10x15/10x15/8x20
    skull crushers: 12x40/10x50/8x50
    seated frenchpress: 15x40/10x50/8x50
    rope pushdown: 12x40/12x55/10x65/8x75
    Overhead Cable Extensions:12x40/12x55/10x65/8x75

Evening Cardoio: 38 minutes treadmill (15% grade, 3.0-4.0 speed)

And today was a no espresso day. (first in months, lol)
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Rest Days...

These are becoming increasingly difficult for me.

I dont even think I know what a rest day really is!! I am sad to admit this, but outside of fitness oriented things, I dont have much of a life. I mean, I dont HAVE to go the gym. Taking a day off from that place is a treat. BUT... I mean theres surfing, kayaking, running, hiking... taking a day off from the gym and not doing anything but cleaning house and watching TV?? I will be bored out of mind!

Or I will eat my way out of my misery.

At any rate... today was going to be rest day... but I am under too much stress. So maybe tomorrow

I'm off to do legs
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

ahhh.. colonics..

So today was a good day.

I started off with a trip to the gym.

It was leg day. I love leg day. Squats make me feel powerful and sexxxxxy!!

So, I started with a good 15 min HIIT.

Then lucky me. The Squat Rack was EMPTY!!

So I did squats and SLDL's to start. Here is todays workout:

Squats: 12x45/12x95/10x115/8x135
    Leg Press: 12x180/10x270/8x340/5x390
    SLDL: 15x45/10x95/8x115
    Plie Squats: 12x45/12x50/12x55/12x60
    HAmtractors: 12x105/12x120/12x135/10x150/7x165

did I mention that I love leg day.

I did that first thing in the morning with a breakfast of carrot/orange juice and 2 shots of espresso.

I continued my fast from last night until 7pm (24 hrs) and I had a colonic at 2 p.m.

I know, I cant totally count all the weight loss, but I dropped 7.5 lbs from the colonic today... talk about being full of it!

I know about 2-3 lbs was water and it will back in the morning.

But its good to get all of that crap out of me
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Yikes!

Ok, so it just dawned on me that the LA marathon is less than 5 weeks away... hmmm I guess Id better get to running. My last long run (over 10 miles) was the Honolulu Marathon last month!!

So I guess the plan is, a 16 mile run before superbowl this weekend.

Maybe an 18-20 mile run the weekend of the 16th.

Then its marathon weekend the 2nd of March

Depending on how I feel, I will do the Big Island Marathon in March as well...

I guess I gotta kick my cardio up a notch

ah, well... off to do shoulders this a.m.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Just got back from my morning workout. Glad thats out of the way. Now I can focus the rest of my day on packing!!

I started off with 15 min on the elliptical (2 miles, >210 spm)

Then:

FrontDB Raise: 15x10/12x15/10x20/8x20
    Bent Lateral Raise: 15x15/12x15/10x17.5/9x20
    DB Shoulder Press: 15x20/10x25/6x30
    Militray Press (smith): 8x80/8x80/7x80
    DB Sholder shrugs: 12x45/10x50/10x55
    Reverse Pec Deck: 12x30/10x30/8x30

Followed by 30 minutes of treadmill, between 3.6-6.0 speed, between 0-15% Incline.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Registered User jingles_jenkins's Avatar
    jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jingles_jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by msfatbootie View Post
    These are becoming increasingly difficult for me.

I dont even think I know what a rest day really is!! I am sad to admit this, but outside of fitness oriented things, I dont have much of a life. I mean, I dont HAVE to go the gym. Taking a day off from that place is a treat. BUT... I mean theres surfing, kayaking, running, hiking... taking a day off from the gym and not doing anything but cleaning house and watching TV?? I will be bored out of mind!
    I think if you enjoy doing those things, it is not a problem, unless you overdo it. It seems that if you live in Hawaii, there would be so many cool things to do!!!

What are you packing for?

Originally Posted by jingles_jenkins View Post
    I think if you enjoy doing those things, it is not a problem, unless you overdo it. It seems that if you live in Hawaii, there would be so many cool things to do!!!

What are you packing for?
    I am moving to the other side of the Island... its been stressful, one day the place wont be ready, next day it might be ready.... arrrgh!

Any way, I got a good hour of Cardio in today. It was pouring raining when I woke up so I was forced to run on the treadmill for an hour... bleh.

I have a long run this weekend. I am going to go for 16 miles on Saturday and then take my progress pics, lol.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Ok, so after months ... wait no YEARS of being at the same weight despite intense workouts and hellified cardio (several marathons a YEAR) I have decided to invoke the help of a much praised professional.

February is the month that I:

a) dont buy anymore fitness magazines. Except running times, and runners world, cause those are different.

b) get professional nutritional consulting and a designed lifting program by bigstew (musclemoms trainer, among others)

c) actually count my calories.

d) drop some signifant fattiness...

e) oh yeah, and turn 31 (bleh)

for $50 he offers online training (one months worth) so have enlisted his help.
    I am hoping to drop a couple of lbs a week... we shall see what happens.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

So its tuesday. I am still kinda taking it easy. I havent lifted since Friday and today in an awkward position I tweaked my already weak wrist. Hopefully that wont interfere. I have kept up with cardio while I have been 'resting' though.

Yesterday, I spent 30 crazy minutes on the elliptical. I kept it between 250 and 300 spm the entire time. I love it when I get off and everybody is looking at me strange.... lol

Today I ran 5 miles, lots of hills, very windy (and rainy). I followed that up with about 15 minute of ab work and some awesome stretching.

I will get one more cardio session in tonight, and Tommorow a.m. its off to Bikram Yoga.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Forgot to mention, how proud of myself for not succumbing to my desires of emotional eating. Despite days of watching my relationship self destruct, I have not bought cookies, cupcakes, or vodka martinis (except during superbowl, I did drink a couple)

So even though I havent been in the weight room, this could have gone way worse...lol
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Day before Friday

So its thursday and I have been lying around most of the day. Yesterday my stomach was extremely sensitive and I wasnt able to eat much all day, and by the end of the day I was ready for Pepto Bismol.

My stomach is not quite right yet, so I havent done much today.

I did get some cardio in yesterday, running for 20 minutes (HIT + Hills) and Elliptical Madness for 40 minutes.

I hope to go in tonight as soon as my stomach stops bubbling and do a bit more cardio before I retire..
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

A new day

I have been moving since Saturday, and the past few days has been a mish mash of eating to go food, unpacking, shopping for the new place and sleeping on the floor. So after taking a week and a half off from the weights, I am excited to be headed back to the gym again. I have kept up with cardio, but thats been close to it.

I signed up with BigStew and he has me on a new program, so I have a new diet and a new workout plan, both of which I am STOKED about. So I am off to begin my new routine. I am looking forward to posting progress....
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Today was all wrong, lol.

it was the first day of my new training plan and diet, and I made it all the way to meal 3 by 9 p.m. I just ran out of hours. I started at the gym this morning, which was wonderful. It was leg day... I love leg day. Its wierd because I always train soooo heavy on leg day with hundreds of reps, but this new workout plan had me doing fewer reps than ever, and my legs are ooooweeee fatig-gay.

Anyway,

I came back from the gym and rushed from one client to another until 6:30 p.m. Good money, but I think this was my longest day ever. I ended up being 40 minutes away from home and STARVING. I had a meal replacement bar (APEX fruit fiber thing)

On top of it all, I still havent gotten my HIIT in for the night, so I am going to try to rest and do it late. I will post workout and macros after a brief nap...
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

OK, its 5 a.m. and I just woke up from my 'nap' that started at 9 last night, so while yesterday was supposed to be an evening HIIT wo, I am moving it to today. I also am going to really focus on getting things on point as far as the diet goes.

Yesterdays was as follows:

Workout #1

Squats 6x95/6x135/6x135
    Leg Press 15x180/12x180/12x180 (feet high)
    Walking Lunges 12x40/12x50/12x50
    Lying Leg Curl 8x70/8x80/8x80
    Leg Extension 15x60/15x75/15x60
    Roman Chair Knee Raises: 2 sets of 12
    Weighted Ball Crunch: 20x25/20x25

Diet:
    Pre WO: Shake (2 scoops lean dessert, 1 banana)
    Post WO:
    3 egg whites
    1 egg
    1/2 c oatmeal
    1/4 c blueberries
    APEX Fruit Fuel bar
    1/4 c almonds
    6 oz boiled chicken breast
    1/4 c mixed veggies

now I know this is not enough calories, and this is not what my plan was. I missed two meals. I didnt eat the chicken until 8:30 p.m. and then I crashed!

Today will be better

I am off to the gym!
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Ok. Got the first wo in today... yay!

PWO SHake (Lean Dessert, Banana)
    2 shots of espresso

Warm-up. 10 min speed intervals on step mill

Incline Barbell Press 8x65/8x75/8x90
    Lat Pulldown 8x70/8x90/8x110
    Barbell row (underhand) 12x65/12x65/12x65
    Seated DB Arnold Press 12x20's/12x25's/12x30'x
    Barbell Curls 10x40/12x40/12x40
    Concentration Curls 12x15/12x15/12x15

I am already running a little behind schedule, so I need to woof down these eggs and get ready for work. I will eat oatmeal between my next client.
    ---

~ Mahatma Gandhi

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by msfatbootie View Post
    I have been moving since Saturday, and the past few days has been a mish mash of eating to go food, unpacking, shopping for the new place and sleeping on the floor. So after taking a week and a half off from the weights, I am excited to be headed back to the gym again. I have kept up with cardio, but thats been close to it.

I signed up with BigStew and he has me on a new program, so I have a new diet and a new workout plan, both of which I am STOKED about. So I am off to begin my new routine. I am looking forward to posting progress....
    Welcome to the TEAM
    Keep up it up with the Great workouts
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey girl! So glad to find your journal and be able to follow along! Can't wait to compare notes

Welcome to Team Stewart
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041