IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

trouble walking after leg day??

heh, i worked my calves and hams extremely hard on leg day, and its difficult to walk now anyone else get the same thing?
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: trouble walking after leg day??

Originally posted by IamaSexyBeast
    heh, i worked my calves and hams extremely hard on leg day, and its difficult to walk now anyone else get the same thing?
    After every leg day that i didn't do powerlifting style.

I find its worse the second day.

The best though is definitely when your legs give out when your walking down the stairs out of the gym. Thats when you know you did good(or bad).
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    heh true 2nd day hurts, it hurt sitting on the toilet ****ting
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Rossamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Holy **** me too, im on my second week seriously lifting and I had my first real leg workout yesterday. Anyway i've been shuffling around all day cause my hams and my quads are so sore. My glutes even sorta hurt when I sit wierd. Does this kinda thing mean I worked too hard? ???

deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deeforce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did legs today and afterwards my legs were shaking so bad i could barely walk straight. The hardest part was trying to take a piss though afterwards cause of all of the shaking
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

no its good, i feell like throwing up after working legs, get all light headed too, dont worry about it,

its good for ya!

hams are hard when they are sore, cuz they are used constanly for walking

my advice guys is just stretch them out a few times a day it helps

krisrogers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i finish a leg workout my legs are like jelly then the next day they are fine then the second day after they are all flimsy and i nearly fall up or down every set of stairs i have to use
    sneaky_ferrit@hotmail.com -> msn

BULKING.....Again....

Abraxiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea legs ae always bad after working them. They feel like jelly and ache for ages. Oh well there isnt and alternative.;
    <<AbX>>
    ****e, I'll box with j00

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First real leg workout killed me.
    I literally couldn't walk for 3 days...
    Everything felt so damn tight, I thought I'd rip my legs if I tried to walk properly.
    Alas, cycling and stretching eased it, but that was pain.
    In the following weeks, I've experienced nothing like it. Must have been conditioning or something.

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The worst thing is trying to walk down stairs - agony

TheGMF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I worked my legs out Monday, and they still hurt me. Usually I'm only sore for one day.
    Oh well. You just gotta deal with it.
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I cant really bend my knees after a leg wokrout, the 2nd day is the worse.

I walk around with straight legs , without bending my knees for 2-3 days.

Sometimes im just stanindg and my knees will buckle, and i almost loose my balance.

My leg day is on friday
    Another torture day.

I'm upping my squats by 22 lbs this week.

Its basically squats which do this too everyone, if i dont squat, my legs recover fully after 1-2 days.

SQUATS
    HACK SQUATS
    LEG EXTENSIONS
    HAMSTRING CURLS
    CALF RAISES --- These can hurt more than quads somtimes.

andy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there was a post about this before, about cold showers. After leg day i ran the cold water in the shower, got in boy did it suck but i stayed in it for like 5-6 mins, then i had a 2 min warm shower. The next day i didnt have half the soreness in my hams/glutes/quads i normally do. Give it a try.

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like that feeling
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

Yeti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ill try the shower trick. The only other thing ive found that helps is plenty of ben-gay and stretching. Sometimes after leg days like yesterday ill actually have muscle spasms in my quad so i have to take a muscle relaxer or something.
    "i eat ya children"-Mike Tyson

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Assassinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ben gay, Valtarene....

And ...

HOT BATHS , also work !