Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HotMulla
    I think blaming legal stuff all started with Mark McGwire and Bonds and anybody else who was serviced by Balco. Blame ZMA, blame andro, blame creatine....none of these guys would ever dick around with off the shelf stuff.

this is not true. athletes take alot of supplements. creatine, protein powders, aminos, ZMA, you name it they take it. just like bodybuilders

many take steroids too of course

you make it sound like if you take steroids then there is no need to take supplements. the two are not mutually exclusive

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt
    "bonds used "the cream" which contained steroids, but he "didnt know." if i were a multi-million dollar athlete i would use products without knowing the ingredients, i mean what would i have to lose..... oh yeah, my multi-million dollar contract. he is either lying or really really dumb."

He claimed he was misinformed about the contents of the cream, not that he didn't know what it was--did you expect him to test it in his chemistry lab?
    i expect some resonsibility. he knew. there is now way he didn't.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

As big as your momma not_big_enuf's Avatar
    not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, why exactly would a baseball player take Winny? Isn't it a cutting aid typically? Hmm... sounds like a stupid choice to me. If you're going to do it, do it BIG and get some damn size and strength.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"

both by Arnold Schwarzenegger

secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look, odds are he knew what he was doing.

secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew
    The thing I hate is that these athletes are blaming supplements left and right. You know what this means... more reason to point the finger at the supplement industry and come down BIGTIME on our safe and effective means at improving performance.
    They're not helping the situation... the big, dumb, crazy-rich cry babies!
    Canseco already made it known just how rampant the drug situation was, is and obviously continues to be... supplements aren't to blame.
    Athletes get paid ridiculous amounts to perform and in order to make millions many turn to obvious performance enhancers such as steroids.
    We don't need these overpaid babies giving the FDA more reason to regulate the supplement inductry.
    Exactly... this is not good for the supps industry.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "i expect some resonsibility. he knew. there is now way he didn't."

I also believe that, but you misinterpreted his defense, which is plausible.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sorry

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    this is not true. athletes take alot of supplements. creatine, protein powders, aminos, ZMA, you name it they take it. just like bodybuilders

many take steroids too of course

you make it sound like if you take steroids then there is no need to take supplements. the two are not mutually exclusive
    You're right. I do believe that they take both...not one or the other. When I was younger, I would ask these massive guys at the gym: "How'd you get so big?" And I'd get the typical answer: "I eat a lot and take vitamins and drink protein shakes". I call bull****. Have you seen "natural" bodybuilding competitions. These guys aren't half the size of Coleman, Arnold, etc.

So when you ask Bonds and McGwire: "Hey, how'd you get so big?" or "Why'd you fail the drug test?" They respond: "I use legal andro and creatine" or "I use unknown topical creams."

Hmmm. Where have I heard that before...

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    prostanozol is banned in theory because it would fall under the catch phrase "and related substances".

this is why athletes were banned for using THG. THG was not on the list when the athletes were taking it, yet they were banned anyway

if palmeiro were to admit to taking prostanozol then he would be admittting to taking a steroid designed to avoid detection. Thats the last thing he would want to admit to

Could you explain why THG was illegal and certain designer steroids are not. What catch all covered THG and not SD etc...
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

P.S. does the prostanozolol even really work? what is the consensus?
    From the logs I've read, no.

velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ronnie Coleman never admitted to steroids either! Arnold, Lou, all these guys...all natural my ass!

Arnold admitted it on the 25th anniversary disc to pumping Iron.
    Avant Labs Rep

US Army Board Rep The Paper Route's Avatar
    The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Paper Route is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by nni
    bonds used "the cream" which contained steroids, but he "didnt know." if i were a multi-million dollar athlete i would use products without knowing the ingredients, i mean what would i have to lose..... oh yeah, my multi-million dollar contract. he is either lying or really really dumb.
    wasnt that gary sheffield I think he took for some pain or injury but didnt know it was steroids LOL

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look guys, lay off Chef and Bonds. They didn't know what they were applying to their skin. Hell, they probably thought is was an anti-inflammatory cream. I can see how they were mistaken.

HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Corrected

Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Arnold admitted it on the 25th anniversary disc to pumping Iron.
    I stand corrected. So one guy admitted it 20+ years after competing.

not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Then odds are the guy is a moron if he was taking Winny over other AAS available too...

Originally Posted by secondsight
    Look, odds are he knew what he was doing.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

Maybe

Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    Then odds are the guy is a moron if he was taking Winny over other AAS available too...
    These guys know when drug screening is going to take place. So they stop using within days/weeks of the drug test - theoretically cleansing their systems before the test. Chances are that Winny just didn't flush out in time.

Olympic athletes do it all the time: They use steroids to bulk up, speed up, etc. all during the off season, which for some lasts well over 3 years. They stop a few weeks or months shy of the trials and drug tests. That's why you don't see a lot of them failing the drug tests...

I stand corrected. So one guy admitted it 20+ years after competing.

He also admitted that he really was smoking a joint at the olympia post party and that he inhaled and enjoyed it
    Avant Labs Rep

These guys know when drug screening is going to take place. So they stop using within days/weeks of the drug test - theoretically cleansing their systems before the test. Chances are that Winny just didn't flush out in time.

Olympic athletes do it all the time: They use steroids to bulk up, speed up, etc. all during the off season, which for some lasts well over 3 years. They stop a few weeks or months shy of the trials and drug tests. That's why you don't see a lot of them failing the drug tests...
    Steroids help immensely with recovery. Don't forget that.

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think my favorite deflection was by someone (Balco related) who claimed that some topical cream he got from Balco might have had steroids...but he wasn't aware of it.

that was sheffield

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Paper Route
    wasnt that gary sheffield I think he took for some pain or injury but didnt know it was steroids LOL

beat me to it... yeah he claimed it was a flax oil cream i think.

IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry pimp daddy, i like ya, but you are wrong on this one.

the 17alpha methyl IS an alteration to the molecular structure. And this methyl group remains there, it is not removed by any metabolic action in the body

so there are no metabolites of prostanozol that are similar to those of stanozolol and vice versa. Yes, the structures are close but they have to be exact for a positive

bottom line, you will not test positive for stanozolol or for any other anabolic steroid if you take prostanozolol

so there

P.S. does the prostanozolol even really work? what is the consensus?
    PA, i was under the impression that this was not the case. I thought it was for this very reason that ephedrine could test positive for other banned substances. Perhaps I read incorrectly, or misunderstood the language. Anyway, thanks for the input.

Registered User Fatty MacButter's Avatar
    Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Baseball Prospectus Radio-

Will Carroll, Rick Collins and Dr. John Crisler discuss baseball's Palmeiro/steroid mess.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/ra...bpr_050806.mp3

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Many international sporting organizations conduct off season testing so this can't happen.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase
    I honestly believe Raffy didn't intentionally use an injectible/oral AAS. I think a lot of atheletes are using compounds like SD. There legal so why not try and gain an extra edge, when millions of dollars are on the line.

**** products are probably in his "equipment" bag. Too bad the media is uninformed about such products on the market, which could show up on a steroid test, and cause an athlete to fail their UA.

I wish the media wouldn't be so quick to burn these athletes at the cross.

Good luck Raffy.
    You gotta be a joker............are you for real?

altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase
    I honestly believe Raffy didn't intentionally use an injectible/oral AAS. I think a lot of atheletes are using compounds like SD. There legal so why not try and gain an extra edge, when millions of dollars are on the line.

**** products are probably in his "equipment" bag. Too bad the media is uninformed about such products on the market, which could show up on a steroid test, and cause an athlete to fail their UA.

I wish the media wouldn't be so quick to burn these athletes at the cross.

Good luck Raffy.
    Don't be ridiculous! You actually believe the garbage about not intentionally using steroids? Those guys know full well what they're taking and don't have the guts to admit it. The only guy I've seen admit on tv to using the stuff and IS STILL PLAYING is Jason Giambi of the Yankees. Everyone else who has been positively tested claims to not know what they were taking. What utter garbage!!! Please don't make yourself look foolish and try to say that they may have been taking superdrol or max lmg and it showed up as a steroid. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) altruistic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by nni
    maybe he thought he was sick and was getting b-12 shots. i believe a man is innocent of taking an injectable substance by accident. it happens more than you would think, your in the gym, someone else is juicing, they leave the needle on the bench, you sit down and BOOM your now have taking steroids. it happens.

cheater
    INCREDIBLE!! JUST PLAIN INCREDIBLE!! Yeah, I'm going to use a needle I see lying on a bench in a gym. What an asinine thing to suggest. These guys know full well what the heck they're doing and taking.

i'm pretty sure NNI was KIDDING on this one. you know, it happens all the time, you trip and fall on a needle and all... if he wasn't kidding he's probably the biggest moron ever... so, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt... Palmeiro I won't give the benefit of the doubt though. he juiced, he got caught, now own up to it and be a man.

_Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    As intelligent as all of think we are, none of us are medical doctors (I think).

I'm a doctor, the doctor of love

But the laws governing AAS MUST be changed in the near future.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    Personally, I think it would be a good idea. People who compete in the Olympics can't take it, and they are the best of the best. So why should we name a team "world champions" if they are cheaters and using steroids to become better than they were? In my opinion the Olympic drug policy would be a great idea.
    i agree with most of this.
    but that chick that got hosed cause she was sick and took a otc cold medicine that got stripped of her medal, that was lame.
    i agree that these "amateur" athletes represent the best that the world has to offer, and they compete to the best of their natural ability.
    this should be true for pro's.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.