eqmassa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eqmassa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eqmassa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eqmassa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

"Essential Arms/Chest and Back/Abs" Series (Men's Health Books)

I'm just about done with the Testosterone advantage plan, by Lou Schuler and I've been very please with it. Now I'm ready to move on to a new structured plan and was wondering if this would be a good next step. Each book is only 2 days a week for 6 weeks so I figured I'd get 2 of them and do both at once. They also supposedly include leg, etc. exercises so as not to be lopsided.

Has anyone had any experience with these books? I'm not looking for something for beginners, rather a very intense, results heavy (even if time consuming) workout plan to follow. I always commit completely to the plan I'm on. Other suggestions are welcome too. Thanks!

Lift4Strength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I doubt anything from Men's Health is going to be a routine for an advanced lifter.

This isn't rocket science. You don't need to buy a routine.

P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did not follow the routine in any of their body part specific books(I think I have read them all, saves the abs book) but found them full of useful information and tips. I descovered one of my favorite exercizes in the chest and shoulders book, which has become a staple of my routine.
    Depending on what your goals are, they can be very good books for someone who can only work out a few times per week.
    I read the testosterone advantage plan book, found it useful also, but didn't follow the program because I my training goals are differant than those of the book. But it was an excellant read.