DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best foods and supplements to cut-out 8 weeks out and closer to comp.?

Which foods and supplements are definites to cut out during this time before contest? I've heard all dairy even fat free nat yogurt and even whey protein...creatine for sure...any others?

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, definitely cut dairy now. it makes your skin thick. i cut out fruits with the exception of apples and berries because they are very low glycemic. when i start cutting for shows, i switch to low GI carbs post workout. around 4-5 weeks out is when i cut protein shakes and thats also when i stop cheat days. limit carb sources to oats, brown rice, yams, sweet potatoes, and fibrous, low cal veggies. also, eat the leanest protein sources- egg whites, tuna, shrimp, turkey, chicken, or certain fish. good luck with your cutting.