No Test? No deca No dbol! andy141's Avatar
    andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Discovery of this little gem... Greek Yogurt

Whilst browsing in the dairy section looking for an alternative to CC, i discovered this stuff 0% greek yogurt

TOTAL 0%
    NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100g
    Energy 56Kcal/238Kj
    Protein 10g
    Carbohydrate 4g
    Fat 0g

and secondly it tastes great, ive been adding it to my whey shake gives it a bit of extra texture. i guess you could add it to oats as well.

Anyone else tried this stuff?
    Last edited by andy141; 07-31-2005 at 08:17 AM.
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you failed to properly plan beforehand."
    Unknown

Free ON Protein at the [url]www.theproteinwhey.com[/url]

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by andy141
    Whilt browsing in the dairy section looking for an alternative to CC, i discovered this stuff 0% greek yogurt

TOTAL 0%
    NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100g
    Energy 56Kcal/238Kj
    Protein 10g
    Carbohydrate 4g
    Fat 0g

and secondly it tastes great, ive been adding it to my whey shake gives it a bit of extra texture. i guess you could add it to oats as well.

Anyone else tried this stuff?
    I get plain yogurt, but not with more protein than carbs. Like 7.3g CHO and 5.2g P per 100g. That's pretty impressive though I've never seen anything like it.

itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea it is good! depends on brand but some are really sour...need to dress it up a little but aside from that i love it...i only used to find it in the city like at specialty health stores or organic marts but now im finding it at my local food store!
    "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert"

No Test? No deca No dbol! andy141's Avatar
    andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andy141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well i use the F A G E brand which i believe is the biggest around and they also sell in the USA i would imagine. i have the total 0% brand and it doesnt taste that sour i guess you could also add some PB to it.
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you failed to properly plan beforehand."
    Unknown

Free ON Protein at the [url]www.theproteinwhey.com[/url]

junyang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've been using it too.. great stuff =) use it as a kickass snack..

RoyceDa59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I just discovered it the other day. It has like 10g of protein, 130 cals and the brand I bought doesn't have that sucralose or aspartame crap; been trying to get away from that stuff.

spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Crush a clove of garlic into some, along with some black pepper and chives, and use it instead of mayo the next time you have a burger. It is so fackeng delish.
    You are not overtraining! You are not a hardgainer! You are simply a lazy undereating pussy!

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Plain FF Greek Yogurt + ON Vanilla Casein = Cheescake.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ronniec02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RoyceDa59 View Post
    Yeah I just discovered it the other day. It has like 10g of protein, 130 cals and the brand I bought doesn't have that sucralose or aspartame crap; been trying to get away from that stuff.
    lol strong thread bump gjdm

quone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lower sugar than regular yogurt and more protein, I love this stuff.

KayeDee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love it and prefer the taste and texture over cottage cheese! great alternate to cream cheese, mayo, and wonderful in a big bowl with a spoon and fruit f.a.g.e brand is my favorite - hands down! plain and fat free xoxoxoxo!!!
    Last edited by KayeDee; 07-11-2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: brand name did not show (looks explicit)