Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Back To BBing Diet

i was off bbing for 9 months,amassed some fat (alot) i guess,around 20%-22% bf.Im 198 lbs, 5ft 4 approx 20-22% bf

I cant bear to just do a straight out cut coz a)ive never cut before

b) i still want to keep muscle gaining

so im attempting a slow cut while trying to gain as much muscle as possible

My workouts schedule is 3x a week normal bodybuilding 6-10 rep range,the general as heavy as i can go 9-12 sets per bodypart (12 for back chest legs 10 for delts 9 for others).Monday/wed/sat

cardio : tues thurs fri sat evening

2x a day cardio on cardio days.empty stomach cardio in morning burn approx 200 cals on medium pace jogging ,no hiit .Evening half empty stomach cardio burn approx 140 cals

My general activity is moderate during the day,im at school so i jump around abit,but i dont play any sports.

Nutrient breakdown : Cals 2100
    Fat 28 gms
    Carbs 140 gms
    Protein 304 grams lol

Meals are morning 2 cups white oats + 10 eggwhites after w/o

10 o clock 1 packet starkist tuna w/little bbq sauce

12 o clock 200 gms lean chicken

3 o clock myoplex lite mrp

6 o clock 1 cup oats prew/o if im working out,else i just come back and do cardio.

10 more egg whites

night 200 gms chicken/beef/prawns

I want to get to approx 16-18% bf in 8 weeks

I see my protein intake is quite high for my weight specially considering only about 175 lbs of that is muscle,and i see my fats are quite low

reading up on the latests, i see low carb /hi fat/appropriate protein seems to be working..

to keep the same calorie or maybe to cut them a little to 1900 or so im thinking i shud cut bag 60-80 gms of protein,pump in fat and a little carbs instead

Supplements : Labarada charge on cardio days

animal pak

fish liver oil
    Superpump250 pw/o
    Liver tabs
    Myoplex lite mrp
    optimum 100% whey 2 scoops post w/o

in abt 3 weeks will be shifting frm superpump250 to whiteblood+omega thunder

Ive already been on this for 2 weeks, and every1 sez im much tighter,ive seen significant strength gains and muscles getting back in form again,gained a little on the delts and bis too...Like i sed, i feel much tighter,look much tighter with clothes on,but waist measurement is the same.

Suggestions?critiques?
    Miscer

The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****ing bump

wth,ever since my registering in dec 2003 like 85% of my threads go unresponded,and i see new threads popping up a few minuits after mine with instant responses.wtf is with this
    Miscer

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds to me like your already on the right track. i meen you`v got gains already noticable. if it works continue it.
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

Originally Posted by power press
    sounds to me like your already on the right track. i meen you`v got gains already noticable. if it works continue it.

the gains have been mucle gains and comments from people that im "tighter". my weights the same,my stomach girth is the same
    Miscer

****ing bump
    Miscer

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First R-E-L-A-X. Better.

Your diet looks good and your workout looks good from quickly going over it. Now comes the time factor so give it a month and see where you stand. From that point I would evaluate what you could improve on. As I see it you have a good idea of what you are doing so no worries. Remember time is the major factor when it comes to dieting and gaining muscle. There is only so much one can do with diet and training so have at it.

One of my good friends that is in phenomenal shape has always said that your goals need to be long term as in a year or so when it comes to training. Be realistic with yourself. As far as 16-18% it should be completely do-able.

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One more thing -

Originally Posted by The Brotherhood
    the gains have been mucle gains and comments from people that im "tighter". my weights the same,my stomach girth is the same
    And? My weight has gone from 205-210-205 and I'm leaner than before. Waist is the same but I also know that my stomach is always the last thing to go. Like I said, Time.

so im on the right track? my nutrient ratio is fine?

damn that makes me feel much better,i thought i was ****ing up with people getting 2lbs/week off while cutting
    Miscer