Page 2 of 293 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My favourite protein are:

Ultramet choc with milk its so good you people must try it.

choc whey protein stack by champion is good tasting to.

sabre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up NHF

tastes pretty good.
    Make money while you work out.

http://www.globalsuccess2000.com/lifeofriley

LC Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ANABOLIC ACTIVATOR III

Hi,

Sorry i forgot to mention the product, ANABOLIC ACTIVATOR III From Optimum Nutrition, how do i use it for best results? And does it actually work? Do i need to take it every day, or is it enough if i take it just after the work outs...
    What is better, taking it before or after the work outs...

Thaks
    Lukas

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Muscle Milk just tastes amazing. Hmmm.. that banana flavor.

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Elipse brand Deluxe Protein Whey isolate kicks major ass. It's the best stuff I've EVER tasted. It was a real treat after a hard workout.

~MODEST

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    by far and away strawberry flavour Prolab Isolate - even in water manages to taste like milkshake - only ever bought one tub though too pricey!
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm a big fan of Lean Mass Matrix by Prolab, and I****trix by Syntrax... They taste heavenly in water, even in rice milk.. Now ask yourself, Who the Hell drinks rice milk?

**cutting, no dairy**
    Damn, Son!

Y2Karl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've tried optimum 100% whey, simply whey, designer whey, labrada v60, methoxy pro, protein factory's hydro 520 (yummmm), opti-pro, myoplex, and I think Universal's Chocolate Ice Cream Whey Pro. Nobody sells this stuff except my local supp dealer. It mixes worse than a meal replacement, but it tastes like a freaking milk shake

ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think GNC 100% Chocolate tastes great with Skim Milk, though it mixes really poorly.

ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ncbiggj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have tried alot of stuff...the Max Muscle, and any myoplex are way to thick, you have to chew it. I am using the Problend 55 vanilla, V60 vanilla right now, I really like the lean mass also in all flavors. I just took back a problend 55 strawberry because it was bad...very very sour tasting. I mix all my shakes in water, cold or warm it dont matter..LOL..

superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

wonna ad whone: labrada's pro v60 wild strawberyy!
    mmmmmmmmmmmm

Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venumb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

American Whey- Peach Cobbler...it's the best tasting,easiest mixing protein powder I've ever used. Tastes good using just water, when mixed w/. skim milk...it's off the fawkin hook!
    ME>you

Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb

I like "Muscle Blaster" protein, it is kinda generic but is tastes really good.
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    optimum nutrition 100% whey vanilla...two scoops of that, two scoops of gatorade powder (orange)...mmm...creamsicle...
    screw acne. screw being an endo too.

"If God wanted you to do leg-presses, he would not have invented squats. Further proof that God did not intend for you to do leg-presses lies in the fact that one does not **** while lying at a 45 degree angle." - From the Analects of Par Deus

q8ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q8ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q8ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tuna , egges , and other food protein
    i only need 180 gram of protein per day No more

2 can tuna = 60 gram of protein
    20 Egge white = 70 gram of protein
    2 Chicken breast = 60 gram of protein

Total : 190 gram per day

if i want to increase my protein intake i will eat more
    but i use protein powder when i don't have time to eat.

motopsyko32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motopsyko32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motopsyko32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motopsyko32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking protein tastes good?

Actually the best tasting protein I have had is the GNC Whey Protein Chocolate. Mix it with Skim MIlk and ice in a blender and its like WHOA the best tasting shake period!

xc-racer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite tasting protein would have to be chocolate flavored methoxy-pro from cytodyne. I mixed it with milk in a blender, and it had a ncie creamy taste, almost tasted a little marshmallowy also. which was excellent and didn't leave me died out in the throat.

My least favorite protein would go to the vanilla flavored GNC Whey-Soy protein they make. I'm not sure if thats the proper name, but i won't give it that much credit. It mixed like cement and looked like sour milk, and when i finnally stomached it, it felt like i inhaled a bag of cement still in powder form down my throat.

kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    muscle milk!
    you see, the mods on this board are like cops in a small town...some are a-holes, others are ok...sometimes they look the other way, sometimes they dont, sometimes they break the rules, but hey they're the ones who enforce them- me (7/2002)

Tweak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey- Chocolate- with milk, and honey added to it. mmm. Maybe some oatmeal for carbs too.
    I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Pre-1960s Work Outs FTW! Blashy's Avatar
    Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    GNC Whey protein.

About 100x better than the closest one (for me anyway).
    You can live a healthy life without Carbs.

You'll die if you eliminate proteins or fats.

GNC whey is way too expensive, atleast where I live.

Drew meek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Without a doubt, the best tasting protein powders would have to be the Prolab Lean Mass Matrix Cinnamon Oatmeal or VPX's Cappuccino Micellean Bioactive Superfood. Both are very grainy with a thick and full texture, and they are very sweet (using mainly complex carbs).

redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone keeps posting Meal replacements and Gainers in this section....THESE ARE NOT PROTEIN POWDERS.

The best tasting protein powder IMO is ProPeptide by Yates...it is nice and thick and creamy, also CytoPro by Cytodyne tastes great too.

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    usually i choose my protein powder looking at price and taste (whatever is the best value for its taste). But i gots to get me some muscle milk soon....soon
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

is muscle milk a good mrp, or is mainly a gainer.

freakboybbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein pwdr

ISS pro M3 any flavor mixes easily tastes great excellent value for what you get 3 proteins in one container.
    VPX micellean samr thing mixes easily, stays with you for long time.
    SCIFIT banana flavor awesome taste especially in milk
    Muscle milk chocolate doesnt taste like protein!

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Tweak
    is muscle milk a good mrp, or is mainly a gainer.
    It's a mrp, 32 grams of pro., 12 grams of carbs., 18 grams fat(the good fat). Tastes really good too.

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use Isopure its very thin and tastes like kool-aid. Its expensive though, but I need the lactose-free protein.

Registered User SUPERMANSTANLEY's Avatar
    SUPERMANSTANLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum!!!!
    SUPERMAN

LittleSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any kind of Strawberry