Page 24 of 292 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    MortalKombat2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Designer Whey

I have just about everything, and Designer Whey's Chocolate Carmel Peanut flavor is the best-tasting I've had. One I haven't tried is Muscle Milk's Banana Cream...I'll probably give it a try next...

BreakOnThrough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amplify choc.

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face Bombs-a-whey

best Tasting : GNC Whey Iso Burst Vanilla

best Deal and actually works tastes great too: Opt.Nutrition Strawberry

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please tell me......

Hey guys, has anyone here used the Syntrax Nectar protein powders? I am looking to buy something new that isn't necessarily milky tasting. Like a Kool Aid taste, you know? The stats on this product look very good, primarily composed of whey protein isolate. So, how does it taste? Please weigh in. Thanks!

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YellowJacket
    I like the taste of Iss Research's ProM3. It thinner than most proteins in my opinion, which gives the least amount of the dreaded chalk taste. Really tastes like chocolate, with a hint of protein But then again, theres not many out there I havent tried and the majority of them still have that hint of protein. PoM3 is expensive, but if you have the extra cash, it's worth the tatse and results (man, I sound just like an advertisement, ban me)
    They really banned you.... I don't know for what reason though.

Taking 4 NovedexXT a day MarcoNJ's Avatar
    MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BOMARKSF
    Hey guys, has anyone here used the Syntrax Nectar protein powders? I am looking to buy something new that isn't necessarily milky tasting. Like a Kool Aid taste, you know? The stats on this product look very good, primarily composed of whey protein isolate. So, how does it taste? Please weigh in. Thanks!

Nectar Roadside Lemonade is one of the best tasting, best mixing proteins I've ever used. It mixes up easily in a shaker and tastes more like a juice than a shake. I highly recommend the product.
    "If you always do what you did,
    you will always get what you always got."

Support [url]www.usfa.biz[/url] fighting for your supplement rights!

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For everyone is OZ, Max's WPI Rich Chocolate.
    Really, really nice, mixes easily and its made in Australia to boot!
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

maldito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Best "tasting" Protein Shake

Best Protein Shake :
    Vanilla is Metabolic Whey Great Taste and also mixes pretty good. it also has bcaa which a lot of protein don’t have.

Chocolate Mammoth 2500... 50g off protein great taste... the mixing is NoT great. However I love the chocks they taste great and they are big chock of protein. Yummy !

Give them a try they are both great products

Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by maldito
    Best Protein Shake :
    it also has bcaa which a lot of protein don’t have
    Just curious....what proteins do not have bcaa's? Thanks.
    Discipline is only a by product of Desire.

Thumbs up must protein dont have bcaa

Read the labels....... do i sound like a reserch center to you ?

Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Uhhhh... actually no. Let me rephrase the question. Do you know what bcaa's are?

Thumbs up bcaa = branced chain amino acids

branched chain amino acids

i know that you are trying to tell me that amino acids come from protein and that all protein breaks down to amino acids. However not all proteins shakes have bcaa added to it...

or maybe i am wrong please illustrate

A good example of a protein which has very high naturally occuring bcaa levels would be something like Beverly's Muscle Provider. Its ingredient profile which contains high levels of egg white, isolate, and hydrolyzed whey would negate the inclusion of additional bcaa's.

Bcaa's as a supplement become important when dieting, before, during, and after training for added recovery. The powder forms can be consumed as is, or mixed with an inferior protein such as a cheap low grade formula.

All protein powders include certain natural levels of bcaa's, whereas some like Beverly and Pro Complex have extremely high levels.

Madbeli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like ergopharm's GF pro..........apple flavor.

one bummer though: clump city. I have tried every blender setting I have plus the old spoon and the stuff still makes clumps.

really a good taste though.

www.rbray.co.uk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i am a big dumb spammer (actually i'm probably small)

Last edited by str8flexed; 11-17-2004 at 08:38 AM.

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by www.rbray.co.uk
    this is by far the best tasting protein out there, check for details
    1. Stop spamming
    2. Bull****
    3. Most people on this board don't shop on UK websites, they shop here at www.bodybuilding.com/store
    Last edited by RippedUp; 11-17-2004 at 09:48 AM.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have no concept of what you are talking about. Please be quiet and return to the fetal position before I intellecually crush you

j/k bro but all protein powders have BCAA's. Most food has bcaa's too.

unless you have maple syrup urine disease in which you can buy a BCAA free formula from Mead Johnson for the small price of $60 per pound

Andy1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go for ON's 100% chocolate mint, not the easiest thing to stir in tho if you take it with milk.
    Little tip: stir in the protein to half a pint of water then add half a pint of milk, stirs in much better plus doesnt taste as creamy so you dont feel like you've just had a shake.
    -The science of bodybuilding, nowhere else is the phrase "Knowledge is Power" more appropriate.

RJO2K1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey - Hands down

With just a shaker bottle this powder breaks down smooth in low fat milk, no blender or spoon needed. I've tried a lot of other protein powders, VP2, Cytopro WPI & Prolab WPI to name a few. All quality powders, but none compare in taste and value. This stuff is packed with a potent amino profile too. At just $25 per 5 lb. bucket you can't beat it.
    Squatin' -N- Gruntin'

the Shockmaster!!! IamCANADIANeh?'s Avatar
    IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Blueberry flavored "Whey Gourmet" by PVL is not bad if you like blueberries and don't mind clumping with a spoon. Orange Dreamsicle "Whey Gourmet" sux major loads of @$$. Chocolate "IsoFlex" by AllMax tastes like cold hot chocolate (read hot chocolate that has gotten cold) with water. With milk it is awesome and with chocolate milk...forget about it. Roadside Lemonade "Nectar" by Syntrax is not bad with water and with milk it tastes like eating lemon meraunge (sp) pie. Fuzzy Navel "Nectar" by Syntrax is pretty awefull with both milk and water. Judging by what most of you are saying Chocolate Mint ON should be my next choice.

Iron Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ONz

with out a doubt the best tasting powder is On's 100% whey protien!!

Its got the texture of a milkshake.....when mixed with milk!!
    Its easy down the gullet as a post workout drink and above all else it doesnt have that horrible chemical smell the one that makes u convulse !!

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up On!

I seconed this statement! Nothing compares to the creamy unclumpy texture and flavor on ON chocolate whey protein!
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question Cookies and cream from ON

I also agree with MarcoNJ I have only expairimented with ON products for the past 4 years, mostly with whey proteins. In that time I have had vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and just recently cookies and cream. I must say they all taste great and mix perfectly with skim milk or water. I will note that the cookies and cream flavor almost seems to have a delayed taste, its like your tastebuds cant figure out what flavor signal to send to your brain, then after you swallow you finally get a faint taste.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok so now that we agree that ON is the best thing since sliced bread (jk) which is the best flavour?

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mad cow, or maybe she's just a little pissed-off.....?

This might not be the right place to mention this because it deals more with the science aspect of these protein powders, but I am going to stick it in here anway and see if I get a rise out of anyone. Am I the only one bothered by the fact that some of these state-of-the-art whey protein powders mention components like bovine plasma, bovine serum albumin, etc.? In this age of Mad Cow Disease, I can't believe that manufacturers are sticking their necks out by including by-products from cow's blood in their list of ingredients. I know that we receive assurances everyday that our cattle are clean, but still it seems very foolish to me. And you?

yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I wouldn't say ON is the best thing since sliced bread. Did you read my post?
    Last edited by yoda69; 11-19-2004 at 11:53 PM.

Mr. Long has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IamCANADIANeh?
    ok so now that we agree that ON is the best thing since sliced bread (jk) which is the best flavour?
    Chocolate Mint.

Originally Posted by yoda69
    I wouldn't say ON is the best thing since sliced bread. Did you read my post?
    Meh...I read alot of posts...can't be expected to remember them all. Besides didn't YOU read the lol? I was joking...all I was doing was asking the best flavour of it so I can get some.

Originally Posted by BOMARKSF
    This might not be the right place to mention this because it deals more with the science aspect of these protein powders, but I am going to stick it in here anway and see if I get a rise out of anyone. Am I the only one bothered by the fact that some of these state-of-the-art whey protein powders mention components like bovine plasma, bovine serum albumin, etc.? In this age of Mad Cow Disease, I can't believe that manufacturers are sticking their necks out by including by-products from cow's blood in their list of ingredients. I know that we receive assurances everyday that our cattle are clean, but still it seems very foolish to me. And you?
    This is the 1st I've heard of this. *looks over to his container of protein* Excuse me...I have to go induce vommiting now!!!

hunter688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Best tasting protein

Dymatize protein is one of the best tastes great, mix great and good value for money