Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by bandar8338
    optimum nutrition 100% whey vanilla...two scoops of that, two scoops of gatorade powder (orange)...mmm...creamsicle...
    dang thats a good idea!

i currently use optimum 100% whey vanilla and chocolate. 7.5 oz skim milk, 1 scoop chocolate, 1/2 scoop vanilla.

luckygambino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    n-large^2 chocolate
    i have the gnc ulitmate whey strawberry, makes me vomit.
    nlarge is the only way to go
    5-8
    173-and growing
    bench-270
    deadlift-300 for reps, never maxed
    squat-230 reps, never maxed(need to work)

ironjayc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My fave PROTEIN powder in terms of taste(i've tried dozens) would have to be "Supreme Supplement's TRIUMPH Chocolate protein Powder".

Damn it's awesome...it mixes up thick, and chocolately even in water. I usually add Milk and Frozen Cranberries to the powder after a workout, and it tastes better then chocolate Ice Cream w/berries. Way better.

If you can get your hands on this stuff...try it out! Triumph Whey Protein Isolate.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

laulau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im telling you, try Bioplex !00% Whey Chocolate Mousse flavor. IMHO its the best I've tasted.

SIZMTRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Best Whey!

*********-Nitro Whey. Great taste, great price!
    ...you can't handle the truth!!!

Bopsmgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Next Gens Designer Strawberry! First try a winner!
    Back in the saddle

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

ProLab MATRIX

mace017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Tasty!

Methoxypro from cytodyne technologies rocks my world, its like the treat in my training diet. i've only tried the chocolate though, so no promises bout the vanilla

djranchak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle Milk----vanilla, chocolate, banana cream, and mocha joe.

JBShred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitrotech Chocolate. Taste good with water. Need a blender though. Can't get it down if only stirred like Designer.

DarCSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum

Optimum Nutrition all the way. I love their 100% Whey. I have been using them for 6 months and they are all I use. They have all my amino acids and glutamic acid that I need. I tried AST and it tasted like sh*t. That was the worse tasting whey I have ever had and would never buy it again. Eating well and training hard have worked great for me. The optimum has let me supplement my diet with great protein. I suggest their product to anyone. It is priced wonderfully and will continue to use them for a long time to come. I recently purchased the vanilla and I have to say I love the chocolate. Thanks to the guys at optimum. I hope you keep coming out with other great products.
    A wolf will strave itself to death rather than make a mistake to catch his prey.

Nicklaus1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I****trix and Prolabs' new MRP are really good IMHO

dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I normally use NHF chocolate, but they keep futzing with the formula and being inconsistant. Designer Whey powder (and bars) are pretty good too. I tried MVP ProWhey for the first time today and it mixes far better than the other two, quite a bit cheaper and it tastes good too!

IBLarge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree I****trix is great!

Nu-Breed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yo VENumb

Your the man...I bought some american whey and DAAAAUUUMM you aint kiddin....thats good ****. With water its the best ive ever had..da bomb I tried the berry flavored/ its like a strawberry milk milkshake

Its the only protein drink my 2yr old has ever liked lol...she sees me drinkin one and throws a fit till i have to make a small one for her.

I recommend to all

billyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the Optimum 100% Whey is pretty good, but they keep upin the $ at GNC

spideydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Biotest Grow and I****trix are my two favorite tasting proteins.
    Quick and Powerful

Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those damned N-Large shakes taste like beautiful chocolate milkshakes to me, gotta say... love those bastards... all them calories. For straight protein I think Opt Nut 100% is hard to beat. It was the first I used before switching around some so perhaps I am biased at this point, I did however also achieve the best results with it. N-Large is working very well so far as well though.

Oh, I would always recommend chocolate everything. It just seems (to my taste) to go much better with whey. I just can NOT handle the taste of strawberry/vanilla flavored proteins, let alone the smell... good god...

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

ProM3 and VP2 are the best tasting wheys!

Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Best TASTING Protein Powder

Originally posted by admin
    What is the absolute BEST tasting protein that you have ever tried? We are NOT talking about the best working protein, the best protein blend, or the WORST tasting protein. Just reply and let us know what protein is your favorite tasting, describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!

I like EAS simply whey or HDT 5+1, both in chocolate. I think all
    vanilla stuff tastes like @#it!!

MASSIVERJV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best tasting protein=Optimum's Pro Complex Chocolate. It tastes like a chocolate milkshake. I've also heard from many that most of the pros use Optimum. 55 grams of Multi-Blend protein. That's what you want. The taste is awesome. Don't believe the fancy ad campaigns.
    Beverly Muscle Provider is awesome also.
    "If you ever make a movie about Arnold Schwarzenegger, you'll be laughed off 42nd Street." - Romulus Linney
    "Be a thinker, not a stinker." - Apollo Creed

Registered User Rolling_thunder's Avatar
    Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling_thunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Max

.. Strawberry Whey protein powder. Mixes excellently (no clumps), and has a great taste.
    Q: What determines how bad you want something? A: What you are willing to go through to get it.

BIGEZ-21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS CHAMPION NUTRITION DUTCH CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST AND IVE TRIED A LOT OF PROTIENS OUT THERE.

tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    opt. nut 10 whey, pina colada, put some crushed ice and a couple of straw

bambam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

met-rx

optimium 100% whey

met-rx berry blast tastes real good to
    www.muscledfreakz.com

dnyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WrwickLB28
    N-Large 2 chocolate flavor is great.
    for sure, or the strawberry, i didnt think i would like that flavor, but it really suprised me..

the gnc one is ok, but yeah, it mixes really bad, you gotalet it sit for awhile to let it mix in...

i've found n-large 2 to mix the best, and be the best tasting and effective so far, for sure, thick, but nice..

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beverly's Muscle Provider is the best! It tastes like vanilla ice cream. Yum!

Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

100% whey protein by optimun is really good.. love the chocolate flavor.. i mix it with 1% milk.. tastes great.. mix it with water.. then it tastes a little too thin.. and its a little too sweet for me

the worst tasting ever.. GNC'S MEGA WHEY.. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... even the gnc guy told me its crap

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    this dude's name is kimchi (korean right man)
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes im korean lol