Page 5 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    e_dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are a few brands of cocoa out there. I don't know what you have in Brooklyn, but if you go to your local supermarket, ask somebody to find you cocoa powder.

Hershey
    http://hersheykitchens.hersheys.com/products/cocoa.asp

Ghiradelli
    http://www.ghirardelli.com/product_d...d=6&prod_id=63

Droste

Fry's

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i must say.. i just tried the optimum protein powder.. DAMN IM IMPRESSED... best tasting 'non-weight gainer' ive tasted!

brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think i know what it is now its the one they use for baking... thanks..i bet if u added some splenda in there it would taste good...
    mike

Actually, Brooklyn Mike, I just tried a variation on your advice...

instead of adding some Splenda to the cocoa + MRP (because Splenda is just sucralose, which most MRP's and proteins are chock full of already and can cause gas and diarrhea like any other artificial sweetener), I added 1 heaping tsp of plain sugar along with 2 heaping tsp of cocoa

I know Quick is pretty much cocoa powder + sugar, but they use too much sugar -- this way, I can use half the sugar

All I can say is mmm mmm good! I swear this stuff tastes BETTER than chocolate milk you can buy in the supermarket because it's not too sweet and has more of that rich mocha flavour.
    Last edited by e_dawg; 01-08-2003 at 10:04 PM.

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll be the odd one and mention that I really don't see the hype in Optimum Whey.. I used it for awhile, and it didn't mix well, and it had that vitamin aftertaste I so dread from using Weider products as a kid..

Send all hate mail thru PM's, please..
    Damn, Son!

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by petefox
    I'll be the odd one and mention that I really don't see the hype in Optimum Whey.. I used it for awhile, and it didn't mix well, and it had that vitamin aftertaste I so dread from using Weider products as a kid..

Send all hate mail thru PM's, please..
    I don't like the taste of Optimum either. IMO i feel price is a major factor in it's popularity.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Taste

Ahem. Muscle Milk.

Ah, yes. I just tried Muscle Milk chocolate flavour and must say this stuff rocks with just water. Quite like those chocolate ice milk popsicles that you buy in the supermarket! Perfect for when you're at work/school and you don't have a refrigerator and milk handy -- just add water.

Strangely enough, they don't tell you how much water to add per serving of Muscle Milk. After trial and error, I find 1 scoop to 250 mL (9 oz) of water works best.

pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharoah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

real protein

Real protein has a great taste and some protein. The chocolate flavor has bits of chocolate,the strawberry has real strawberyy and bits of banana.mixes without blender! vanilla has pineapple and papaya.
    It matters not ;how strate the gate How charged with punishment the scroll I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul

brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry about that last coment my friend was messing with my computer when i wasnt watching him...
    mike

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    chocolate nlarge 2
    Anabolic-evolution.com owner

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Originally posted by bigjay00
    chocolate nlarge 2
    A fellow Massive-chusettes resident, obvious that we indulge in the sweet nectar that is N-Large Chocolate!
    Damn, Son!

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats up pete!?! long time no see!

whats up pete!?! long time no see!

Envirospector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally like all the Beverly products and Myoplex. I feel that both are extremely good products over-all.

BobAtRowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *********'s nytrowhey is really good....i prefer the strawberry.
    it is pure whey isolate....22 g P per serving, 39 servings per container...i buy it by the case for $80 (4 containers)

Bob

Irongainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like American Whey Double Chocolate, that stuff is really good, but towards finishing the tub I started getting too used to the taste and it was more like forcing it down...But anytime you drink the same flavor each day you usually get used to it...N-Large2 is decent tasting

Racer X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

N-Large2.

Big Tyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Best Tasting----Muscle Provider (Beverly)

Muscle Provider---chocolate is the hands down best tasing protien out there and the most advanced blend. Lots of whey hydro, Isolate, egg, and cassenate. Most people don't use cause of price but fortunatley their is a local sup wharehouse and he sells it for $32!! instead of $40-45. Taste it and you'll be hooked

zmo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like the taste of chocolate nitro-tech
    weight: 117
    bench: 185
    squat: 230
    deadlift: 285
    bicep: 13"
    chest: 37"

Billy Ocean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscle milk chocolate is awesome. just tried it today.
    A young ***** holdin big face foldin
    Pimps are known for catching runaways
    A good hustler's known to keep his gun away
    First ***** run up and try to jack mine,
    first ***** **** up to get flat lined

5'11
    7% bf

leanbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like designer whey chocolate. it is pretty good.

John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'd like to try that

Originally posted by DarkFalcon
    This one is easy but I don't know if you guys carry is Stateside.

PVL, Whey Gold, Vanilla Ice Cream. It's a company out of British Columbia Canada and my god is it good! They claim to have the highest quality Whey on the planet (don't they all..lol) but it does actually taste like a Vanilla Ice Cream shake. It's also lactose free which is awesome because most others Whey's give me nasty gas..lol. I wish BB.com had it because it's not cheap in the stores and I would definately order it from you guys. Cheers
    Hi Dark. I'd like to try this one. What's the cost? Is it available on-line somewhere? Thanks! John H.

John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Best Tasting----Muscle Provider (Beverly)

Originally posted by Big Tyme
    Muscle Provider---chocolate is the hands down best tasing protien out there and the most advanced blend. Lots of whey hydro, Isolate, egg, and cassenate. Most people don't use cause of price but fortunatley their is a local sup wharehouse and he sells it for $32!! instead of $40-45. Taste it and you'll be hooked
    Hi Big Tyme. Is this available on-line somewhere? Take GOOD care, John H.

Re: I'd like to try that

Originally posted by John H.
    Hi Dark. I'd like to try this one. What's the cost? Is it available on-line somewhere? Thanks! John H.
    I think Dark Falcon gave you the wrong name. The good tasting whey protein product from PVL is called Whey Gourmet: http://www.wheygourmet.com/

You can order online by clicking the link on the left of the screen.

rikochet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC VANILLA IS NASTY!!!!!!

Big Tyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Best Tasting----Muscle Provider (Beverly)

Originally posted by John H.
    Hi Big Tyme. Is this available on-line somewhere? Take GOOD care, John H.

John, I have found no place online that sells as cheap Beverly products as my local guy here in Syracuse, NY. I think he might ship out products if you call him. He has a ton of other stuff too.

Vitamin Warehouse
    3990 New Court Ave
    Syracuse NY 13206

PHONE (315) 437-4542

PS Muscle Provider kicks A#@, tastes great, the only protien I drink now besides Prolabs lean mass matrix meal replacements. He has those too, GNC sells it for like 55 bucks a box he sells for 35.

Exclamation Thanks to ALL you Guys

Thanks to ALL you Guys for your help! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT! We are in this together - Bodybuilding - and it WILL be the VERY BEST thing we ever do for ourselves - we WILL SEE the benefits - and they WILL be LIFE LASTING. Helping each other is what it's all about! THANKS a hell-of-a-lot Guys!!!!!!!!! Take GOOD Care, John H.

theelements has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Value Whey Protein Powder

I like Value Whey Protein Powder from Vitamin World. For only 2g of sugar per serving, this stuff tastes great. I dont add anything to it; just the milk. For the money and the sugar per serving, I think this stuff is ok. I can get a 5lbs jug for $15.
    "That is why I won't do two shows a night, babe. I won't, I won't do it."

Built has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I bought a thing of Optimum vanilla- man that stuff was bad. First of all it mixed very badly (I had to use a straw to get past all the nasty clumps). I hated the vanilla taste even worse than the clumps. I used about 3/4 of that then bought the strawberry which is good as far as taste but still has the mixing problem. I'll finish this container then go with something else.