Page 4 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strawberry Flavors

The only flavor of anything I like has been strawberry.
    EAS myoplex & Labrada V-60 are my favorites.
    Mix them with milk & they taste great.
    `If something`s worth doing, it`s worth doing properly.`

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    yup...same here dude. the myoplex del (straw) even better my friend.
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

rye_bread has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

i would have to say myoplex either strawberry flavor or chocolate. It tastes really good just like a regular shake. I don't like the others like joe weider brand. they taste nasty. Not that they are not good it just taste gross. It comes in in individual paks so u dont have to worry about scoops and carrying around that big bottle or something.
    "Pain is temporary, pride is forever"

Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

ever tried mega whey strawberry flavored?.. i dare u.. muahaha..

IHateGymMorons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely without a doubt it has to be "Advanced Generation's Creation Tri-Blend" Both chocolate and vanilla are awesome and better than anything I've ever tried - plus it's really a super high quality blend! They're coming out with a Strawberry/Banana soon, I can't wait to try that one.
    Last edited by 97LT1; 12-08-2002 at 06:43 PM.

wincey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i suggest you guys try Interactive Mammoth 2500.
    haha tasty stuff. chocolate is anyway
    They will be waking up soon and starting their day. The mere mortals who have little ambition in life but to exist and just go through the motions of living. I never understood their way of thinking. No goals. No dreams. Just settling for the pathetic lives that they live with the weak shell of a body that they all possess. I'm not about to let go of the dreams that I have as a teenager. The dreams of being a bodybuilding champion.

Lift smart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using EAS' strawberry cream for the last 3 months, and it tastes like strawberry Quik. Optimum Nutrition's chocolate isn't bad either.

Farshid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up The best taste?

I use Designer Protein (chocolate), and taste is ger8.
    Don't care about what people say

Believe in yourself and go your own way

bbmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up the best taste?

i would say either methoxy pro by cytodyne or pro complex from optimum both in chocolate flavor.

RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chocolate isopure and eas precision protein second

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mike, I think a little more time dedicated to diet and less on supps you'll see fantastic results. Gotta eat bro. Go spend some time in the nutrition forum.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You spend time in the nutrition forum? I never see you there, taks a gander, bro.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with scotty.

brooklyn mike, I suggest you start reading more, and especially the nutrition forum. Take a break of asking questions and concentrate on absorbing info.

Hell, you have almost 1000 posts but it seems like you started the bbing lifestyle a few days ago.

No flame bro, but read more.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

cmerighe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Which whey protein product is more affordable?

I have a question when it comes to protein. Since I take so much of whey protein these days, which one has the best price?
    By the way, I find all the products from GNC located at the local mall where I live too expensive. I actually paid over $3 for a regular protein bar there a week ago. Ouch!

Thanks!

Carlos.

Re: Which whey protein product is more affordable?

Originally posted by cmerighe
    I have a question when it comes to protein. Since I take so much of whey protein these days, which one has the best price?
    By the way, I find all the products from GNC located at the local mall where I live too expensive. I actually paid over $3 for a regular protein bar there a week ago. Ouch!

Thanks!

Carlos.
    Carlos, I'm gonna let you in a on little secret............GNC sucks

cmerighe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC

>Carlos, I'm gonna let you in a on little secret............GNC sucks

Well, I think they have some great products, but they are not priced right. I walk in, shockingly take a look at the price tags and walk out. I did find a decent protein supplement and each gram of protein only costs 1 penny. Here it is: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bioplex/100whey.html

Carlos.

NJiron82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    prolab nlarge II, chocolate
    That Which Does Not Kill Thee Makes Thee Stronger

Only The Strong Survive

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by RippedUp
    I agree with scotty.

brooklyn mike, I suggest you start reading more, and especially the nutrition forum. Take a break of asking questions and concentrate on absorbing info.

Hell, you have almost 1000 posts but it seems like you started the bbing lifestyle a few days ago.

No flame bro, but read more.
    Agreed.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never saw this thread, anywho. The best tasting protein powder is Designer Whey, mixed with OJ.. mm mm mm! But I have to take it with milk for more protein .
    ||Steeler||

tighte22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best tasting protein i have ever tasted is the chocolate whey from GNC, even though it is a little pricy for how much you get.

sanitarium16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Met-RX chocolate is the best tasting....mmm fudge browniesss

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nlarge2 choclate mix is OUTSTANDING.. just dont mix it with too much water or it doesnt taste thick enough..

SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This should be made into A poll. I like Simpley WHey the best so far. SCRAM

koolidude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

In my opinion Designer Whey is good but N-LargeII is better for both taste and reults.
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    designer isnt a "weightgainer". personally, i dont like any powder that has inferior carb source like maltadextrine (like nlarge and most weight gainers) just take a straight protein powder (like designers....which taste ass by the way), add in rolled oats/dry oatmeal, ground up flax seed...there's a true weightgainer man
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Ive had quite a few different whey powders..
    no matter which brand, i enjoy the chocolate flavor.. with a spoonful of peanut butter mixed in... OOH YEAH!

e_dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To make any chocolate protein powder taste better, mix it with 1% milk, and (this is the secret ingredient) 1-2 heaping teaspoons of cocoa.

Not hot chocolate mix or Nestle Quick because they are chock full of sugar, but pure cocoa powder like Fry's. This adds a rich chocolate flavour that masks the whey but doesn't make it too sweet.

Instead of thinking "this isn't too bad for a whey protein shake (which isn't saying too much)", you will be thinking "when did Prolab start making chocolate milk?"

brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    e dawg where do u get that from?...
    mike

e_dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Brooklyn Mike, I just tried it. The GNC Mega MRP chocolate I just bought didn't taste that great (although slightly better than the Designer Whey), so I remembered my friend saying that he likes making hot chocolate the old fashioned way -- with real cocoa, not with the Nestle Quick stuff everyone uses these days. I admit, this is a subjective opinion, but I really like what the cocoa powder did for the taste. Just like Emeril says, the cocoa kicks it up a notch.

brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    na i mean where do u get the coco powder from ive never seen it...
    mike