Page 12 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Registered User GarrettShepherd's Avatar
    GarrettShepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Give the Molecular Nutrition Whey Fruity a try!

I think you will be pleased...FREE SAMPLES!!!

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/free_stuff.htm
    Garrett Shepherd

GET IN SHAPE!
    www.inshapetraining.com

CleaR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GarrettShepherd
    Give the Molecular Nutrition Whey Fruity a try!

I think you will be pleased...FREE SAMPLES!!!

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/free_stuff.htm
    I liked the taste of the samples. Good tasting stuff!

Train Eat Grow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Prolab N-Large 2

I purchased 3.8 lbs of this mass gain protein in october 21th '03 - Chocolat Flavor ... so here is my appreciation (results) :

1st ... It's taste awsome !
    2nd ... I gained 6 pounds of lean mass in 1 month
    3rd ... adding a good nutrition + training 4-5 times per week

I recommanded this stack to anyone .
    I'll keep bulking up with this product till my goal will be reach ...
    i need an extra 10 lbs !

I'll come back later with more info .. stay tune :-)

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Prolab N-Large 2

Originally posted by Train Eat Grow
    I purchased 3.8 lbs of this mass gain protein in october 21th '03 - Chocolat Flavor ... so here is my appreciation (results) :

1st ... It's taste awsome !
    2nd ... I gained 6 pounds of lean mass in 1 month
    3rd ... adding a good nutrition + training 4-5 times per week

I recommanded this stack to anyone .
    I'll keep bulking up with this product till my goal will be reach ...
    i need an extra 10 lbs !

I'll come back later with more info .. stay tune :-)
    N-Large is CRAP loaded with lots of Malto!
    Although it has awesome taste, it's an very average product.
    The weight (6 lbs) you gained: How much is it Fat & Water?

Go for some better Weight Gainer: ISS Research Gainer Matrix, Dorian Yates Approved ProPeptide MBF or Beverly Mass Maker.

If you still don't believe, check out the ingredients for yourself and compare!

The best mass gainers have plenty of Complex Carbs in them, and not just simple sugars!
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

b1m2d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Tow of the best (so far)

MetRX has to be the best tasting I've ever had, vanilla butter creme and chocolate. Second best is Muscle Tech's vanilla.
    Dr. Doolittle

goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    syntrax nectar, fuzzy naval hands down

heavymetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Best tasting protien powder but

i can't or didn't find a thread on the BEST protien powder.

jsf61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein etc.

I must be one of the only one's who doesn't like Beverly Ultrasize, love the Mass Maker and Muscle Provider, however Muscle Provider is very expensive on a regular basis, so I went with Optimum Whey which is cheaper and comparable, plus I add my own stuff to the shakes too. Beverly is great, but very pricey.

dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up EAS Simply Protein

i like the taste of the EAS (strawberry) simply protein... mixes good with skim milk and tastes good too... doesn't leave a nasty after-taste like designer does or a coupla the other brands out there...

for a meal replacement i still like the original MetRx and any of the Myloplex powders...

i can't stand the ready-to-drink, drinks... anyone have a suggestion for some good tasting ones out there??? (i have tried the myloplex and hate the aftertaste.)
    Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You...

If I had a dollar for everytime I pushed the limits.. I could retire.

And a shout out of support to my buddy.. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: EAS Simply Protein

Originally posted by dmacdbest
    i like the taste of the EAS (strawberry) simply protein... mixes good with skim milk and tastes good too... doesn't leave a nasty after-taste like designer does or a coupla the other brands out there...

for a meal replacement i still like the original MetRx and any of the Myloplex powders...

i can't stand the ready-to-drink, drinks... anyone have a suggestion for some good tasting ones out there??? (i have tried the myloplex and hate the aftertaste.)
    My buddy swears by the MetRx ready to drink cans. I haven't tried them myself though.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: EAS Simply Protein

Originally posted by dmacdbest

My buddy swears by the MetRx ready to drink cans. I haven't tried them myself though.

ROSANGHAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: EAS Simply Protein

Originally posted by sculli
    I drink the Met-Rx MRPs and EAS Myoplex deluxe and like both. I have tried the Met-Rx ready to drink cans. I don't swear by them, I swear at them though.

Ross T.
    the bad thing about electric chairs are they weren't invented as electric bleachers.........

dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: EAS Simply Protein

Originally posted by sculli
    thanks.. i will have to get a few and try 'em out
    Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You...

If I had a dollar for everytime I pushed the limits.. I could retire.

And a shout out of support to my buddy.. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!

Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by goyard
    syntrax nectar, fuzzy naval hands down
    I have a tub of this shipping to my house as we speak - can't wait to give it a try!

j0esmoe13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j0esmoe13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j0esmoe13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j0esmoe13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j0esmoe13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j0esmoe13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ive always liked...

I have used Designer for years and loved it.. Recently I have also used Isopure choolate and designer w/ glycerlean... They all tase well and have good specs. I plan on tryon ON 100% whey this month.
    "No one is taller than the last man standing"
    5'11''
    185 lbs

http://www.georgewbush.com/

I Kill People has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vanilla muscle milk....I usually add a bannana in there for potassium and its the ****.

BiggerThenYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum Nutrition. Tastes good and inexpensive. Mixes the best so far.
    22 yrs old.
    6'3.
    240 lbs.
    10-12% bf. (depending on season)

let the blood spill...vengence is born!

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best tasting shake

Muscle milk is no definitely the best protein shake ive tried. It is just awesome.

Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say ON chocolate mint for sure.

LutheWenchtamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. I'm speechless.

About 2 months ago a guy in my dorm recommended N-Large 2. I wasn't really impressed with it, but I probably use about half the tub. The taste was really bad.

I recently found this forum and read a lot of the threads. A lot of useful stuff on here =). Anyway, after reading this thread and comparing prices, I decided on ordering Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Mint. I just got it today and I couldn't help but try a serving, though I'm not working out for another 2 weeks because I don't have a gym around my house. I used 8 oz of milk with one level scoop and mixed with a spoon. The taste is amazing. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good whey protein.

Location: Avoiding the authorities in Vancouver, British Columbia
    BIG BROWN K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like nectar

LaxBoy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Tasting Protein

The best tasting protein by far is Muscle Milk by Cyto Sport. Mixed with milk, it is unbelievable. It tastes like a milkshake. Not does it taste good, but it comes in an enourmous variety of flavors, such as banna creme, oranges n' creme, cookies n' creme, rockey road etc. etc. Not only does it taste good, but the benefits are incredible.

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    muscle milk definitely does taste good but it is LOADED with sodium, too much for me

in_control has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried Designer Whey protein, great tasting but a bit pricey. Now I am using Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Choco. Pro Complex my post workout protein.

Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Infusion by SAN Wildberry flavour
    Laugh Now Cry L8ter

Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwardo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Infusion by SAN Wildberry flavour
    Laugh Now Cry L8ter

Jeff0370 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I think Optimum Nutrtions 100% Whey French Vanilla tastes outstanding, from what I can remember. You asked for taste, and it tasted great. Just didn't work at all. that's why I switched to AST's VP2 Vanilla. It is by far the best protein powder I've ever tried (and I've tried all the "major" companies). I use Vanilla because it goes better with the Lemon Creatine HSC I mix it with. Chocoate and lemon or grape HSC would taste terrible I think! Just my two cents!

Anbreena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Could we have a thread...

.. for BEST protein powder, overall?

Thanks!

Pepsimayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jeff0370
    Just didn't work at all. that's why I switched to AST's VP2 Vanilla.
    Didn't "work" how??

Registered User bohemianrapsody's Avatar
    bohemianrapsody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Tai Kane No.1 so far
    !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i