Page 101 of 293 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 8762
    fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    uhockey i was just wondering if you have tasted giant's wpi and if so how does it match up to GF?
    my journey to the stage with the help of Layne Norton(completed)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=978697

you are unstopable unless you choose not to be- Quelly

There are two pains in life:
    1) the pain of discipline
    2) the pain of regret
    You make the choice.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZachGian View Post
    I gotta say, I just got some MRM Massive Muscle Gainer, and although I can't see any benefits (yet, I've only been on it for a day), it is easily the best thing I've tasted in the supplement world.
    That's a gainer, not a protein powder.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fologobis View Post
    uhockey i was just wondering if you have tasted giant's wpi and if so how does it match up to GF?
    The flavors made in both taste pretty much the same.......unfortunately there is no I-pro Blueberry or Raspberry Lemonade.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) fologobis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    The flavors made in both taste pretty much the same.......unfortunately there is no I-pro Blueberry or Raspberry Lemonade.
    ok thank you, looks like i will be buying some then because the price is awesome

2) the pain of regret
    You make the choice.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LoL at every single concept in this post.

Sustain, Ultra Peptide, Substance WPI, and GF-Pro for the win.
    But Strawberry IS Ronnie Coleman's favorite protein. They wouldn't make that up and in case they did, I drove to Texas and asked him. He said yes, then wiped off his pink mustache. He also then ordered me off of his property and turned the lawn sprinklers on when I didn't go fast enough to suit him.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

pat777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up WHEY X vanilla (XPN NUTRITION)

I live in Quebec (Canada)I tasted many whey protein(nectar,dymatize,muscle milk,on gold ,ect)Whey X vanilla only ,is the BEST TASTE EVER.Trust me is AMAZING!Nothing compare,NOTHING.
    www.xpncanada.com

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nectar is one of the best and Dynatize kicks A** also.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

SoakingInfo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think the creatine section for supplement wars! is missing? or am i just blind.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoakingInfo View Post
    i think the creatine section for supplement wars! is missing? or am i just blind.
    Best TASTING Creatine? Xceed. Obviously.

In keeping with past traditions, I will collect a number of protein samples from the Arnold and report back on my findings in the coming weeks. Maybe I'll even try another flavor of BSN-Syntha6-MRP. I didn't like the Chocolate version in Texas....but apparently someone thinks the Strawberry can save/change lives.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are now prepared for the next step in your indoctrination!
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got ON Banana Cream! Best out there, tastes like Banana Pudding. I want to eat the whole tub

Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlie P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SmartGainer Chocolate Caramel flavor. It really tastes like chocolate and caramel and so far I've never gotten tired of the taste day after day. I love it..

And yea i know it's a gainer, but it's still a protein shake as well.. ;-)
    Last edited by Charlie P; 03-02-2007 at 06:27 PM.

Syntha 6, Strawberry, was very good. Not the best ever, but undoubtedly best Strawberry.

Muscle Milk RTD Rootbeer Float, Banana Creme, Chocolate Mint were all AWESOME in terms of taste, but I still don't like the fats/carbs.

Vitaminshoppe's store brand actually tastes quite good in Vanilla and Chocolate.

I tried lots more, but neglected to note specifics. Will try more today.

chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50)

gold standard

i got the mint choc gold standard and it tastes like thin mint cookies, think im gonna go with a more basic flavor next time but its surely not because im not satisfied with this one just dont like to stick to one flavor for too long or ill get sick of just about anything
    Figure It Out

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Syntha 6, Strawberry, was very good. Not the best ever, but undoubtedly best Strawberry.

Agreed, I have tried many strawberry flavors and some from that nasty flavor normally reserved for 5 year old bad taffy to outright ok, but syntha strawberry was nice.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tried a couple brands, optimum nutr., whey gourmet, maximize, dymatize elite whey

Best tasting is Dymatize elite whey vanilla flavour (very sugary taste)

Best mixability (and great taste) is PVL whey gourmet, they actually mix like a milkshake

The one with a lesser taste was optimum nutrition double chocolate, it was allright but tasted kinda chemical. I did like the Optimum nutr. vanilla though.

evrythng4JC7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON extreme milk chocolate....just put a tbsp of low fat PB, 3-4 ice cubes, 1 cup of milk and honestly it tastes like a milk shake. its pretty good in just flat out water too!
    GOD BLESS
    BE BLESSED THROUGH JESUS!
    kyle
    Last edited by evrythng4JC7; 03-05-2007 at 11:35 AM. Reason: fix

VinnieBoomBah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON 100% Whey

By far the best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted is ON 100% Whey, Chocolate. I have tried numerous others and have found this to not only taste the best but provide great results as well.

Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ironhorse_m87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally i think PVL whey gormet cookies n cream is they tastiest.
    Time to rebuild

NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON 100% chocolate is amazing just like good ole choc milk

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Adding a new favorite to the list!

Prolab Protein Component in Cinnamon. It's the protein only mix from the Lean Mass MRP. I got a jug at the Arnold and it tastes as good as the MRP does. I haven't tried the Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Component yet.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Adding a new favorite to the list!

Prolab Protein Component in Cinnamon. It's the protein only mix from the Lean Mass MRP. I got a jug at the Arnold and it tastes as good as the MRP does. I haven't tried the Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Component yet.
    so the flavor is cinnamon, im sure that tastes awesome in oats

2) the pain of regret
    You make the choice.

Atheist Alliance Wannabe slammedsl1's Avatar
    slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GNC Pro Performance Vanilla Whey is what I've got right now

It's actually the only kind I've tried and it tastes great.

zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dare any of the ON drones to buy one cannister of Dynamatize Elite and not switch...plus it is a bit cheaper sometimes.

vastusmedialis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ast's VP2 any flavors. its so smooth and when you mix is good you can't even notice your drinking more than water besides the taste.

needs back hair removal Hikeon3's Avatar
    Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zaxx19 View Post
    I dare any of the ON drones to buy one cannister of Dynamatize Elite and not switch...plus it is a bit cheaper sometimes.
    I am a HUGE fan of Dymatize Elite.

BUT, due to some recent deals at some normally-far-too-expensive retailers, I now have 20lbs of ON on my hands. So for the next 5 months, I'll be choking down ON's chemical-mint... erm... chocolate mint instead of Dymatize's smooth, creamy chocolate mint blend.
    In the making. Light-years away, but loving the trip there.

cmots24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best tasing protien IMO is Optimum nutrition...the choclate and the strawberry.....very very very easy to mix......

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And 100x better tasting

Originally Posted by zaxx19 View Post
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its not just the taste but the quality has to be there too because its useless going for taste when the quality is rubbish thats why i nowadays prefer going with on as i know its a reputable company what about Dymazide is it reputable ?? does it contain what it says ??
    drinu

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes dymatize is very reputable

Originally Posted by apace View Post
    Its not just the taste but the quality has to be there too because its useless going for taste when the quality is rubbish thats why i nowadays prefer going with on as i know its a reputable company what about Dymazide is it reputable ?? does it contain what it says ??
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Page 101 of 293 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast