Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cybergenics Re-Lived

A nice post over on the Avant board jogged my memory: Cybergenics

There were a series of "Isolates" 1-9 I believe consisting largely of arginine/ornithine, DMG, B-12 drops and Gamma Oryzanol that you took at certain times of the day.

PA brought up an interesting observation: The entire workout, diet and supps centered around massive GH release due to intense training on an empty stomach + GH/NO inducing aminos.

Call it the circe 1989 sledgehammer approach: I can still vividly recall performing 3-4 rounds of squats strip setted to failure followed immediately by negatives to failure followed immediatley by bodyweight jumps to failure. Passed out for 12 hours after that workout.

For those that remember, the ICOPRO program promoted by Vince McMahon/Fred Hatfield was very similar. Carb cycling anabolic diet + intensification techniques + various aminos (and a handy dandy aromatherapy bag to sniff pre-workout).

You could probably do a souped up millenium version using AMP + smelling salts + All-in-one + 1NO and a CKD.

America's finest!!!!! Vegas Lord's Avatar
    Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Memories

Although I was about 13 around that time I was reading about various supplementation and what not. I was a freshman in highschool when I bought the Cybergenics system hoping to make a recomp like Franco Santoriello (or whatever his name was). I do remember the training program.. it was rigourous for its time. Dieting was extremely important and strict. If only the supplements were like they are today.... that system would be pretty damn good for muscle mass/ fatloss. In 92 and 93 creatine came out (musclemedia2000) gave me the heads up .... in 94 came products like OKG, Ultimate Orange, Ephedrine, Aminofit(nasty ****). The ball started rolling with quality supplements from then till now.
    I'm burnin rubber on these hoes like Vogues....

The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That blue box was life changing for me back in '91. I put on 15 lbs of muscle quickly thanks to that. Some of the training principles and diet regimins I still use to this day.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tell us more wolf....

butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    WOW, i remember doing that squat till failure, followed by body weight jumps to failure routine. i think i did it twice, and then i gave up. that was the hardest workout i ever did.

DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only used the phase 1 product and did so soon after I started working out. I stopped taking the supplements after a while but I kept doing the workout. It was good because it got me on a schedule and taught me about intensity. I put on 10 pounds in the first month. Like I said, it had little to nothing to do with the supplements but the training portion worked pretty well.

Yeah, that squat workout was insane. The looks you got were priceless though..

The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DeathfromBelow
    I only used the phase 1 product and did so soon after I started working out. I stopped taking the supplements after a while but I kept doing the workout. It was good because it got me on a schedule and taught me about intensity. I put on 10 pounds in the first month. Like I said, it had little to nothing to do with the supplements but the training portion worked pretty well.
    Exactly. They might as well had included cherry pez for the supplements because the stuff that was included was pretty worthless except for the basic B vitamins.

BUT... the training regimen is priceless as well as the carb/protein cycling. If you can stick to the diet/training regimin you are fully prepared to handle anything the bodybuilding world throws at you.

I'd like to get my hands on that manual one more time.