Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    They're close, like **** to toilet paper.

Registered User nutrabolicsCURT's Avatar
    nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FYI -
    We are still in the process of getting finished product testing on our entire line.
    At the current time, raw material 3rd party testing has been made available.
    Atleast we get our raw materials tested by a 3rd party, vs. inhouse testing, and posting like Giant Nutrition does for each of their products on their website.
    FYI - For those who dont know, Giant Nutrition IS Proviant.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.
    [url]www.nutrabolics.com[/url]

Get Ready For The Most Advanced Sesamin Product Yet - SUPER FATS!
    Sesamin + CLA90 + Pinolenic Acid = SUPER FATS!

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah, I got it. When you say "third party testing" you mean by somebody other than nutrabolics. So, when you post the report of the company that makes the raw material, you call that "third party testing."

Am I right?

You just don't understand that no one else considers that a "third party test."

Let me explain -- it is not "independent" because the test was done by someone with a financial interest -- the raw material manufacturer. The rest of the world would not consider that "independant". Just so you know.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Ah, I got it. When you say "third party testing" you mean by somebody other than nutrabolics. So, when you post the report of the company that makes the raw material, you call that "third party testing."

Am I right?

Let me explain -- it is not "independent" because the test was done by someone with a financial interest -- the raw material manufacturer. The rest of the world would not consider that "independant". Just so you know.
    LOL, I think he's the only one that doesn't understand that on this website.

nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Twin Peak

Am I right?

3rd party is no one with vested interest in the product. The supplier, or the manufacturer. RE: 3rd party testing.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nutrabolicsCURT
    FYI -
    We are still in the process of getting finished product testing on our entire line.
    At the current time, raw material 3rd party testing has been made available.
    Atleast we get our raw materials tested by a 3rd party, vs. inhouse testing, and posting like Giant Nutrition does for each of their products on their website.
    FYI - For those who dont know, Giant Nutrition IS Proviant.
    Whatever happened to your first post here at BB.com how you were here to help the consumer and not get into flame wars should I refresh your memory?

"Greetings all.
    My name is Curtis Haraguchi and I am the Canadian National Account Manager for Nutrabolics Inc.
    I am here to answer any questions you may have pertaining to Nutrabolics products, as well as to fill you in on future products we have on the way...and offer free products for review on the boards.
    My job here is to help you - the consumer. I will not get into any flame wars, but would like to answer each and every question you all have."

I think you get into the most flame wars on this board quite frankly you have a ****ty attitude towards the whole supplement industry and it's getting kind of ridiculous. The only posts I ever see out of you are either a)attacking someone or there product line, b)trying to act like the good guy when you dish out just as much as anyone else or c)pimping your products. Now I got no problem with you endorsing your company line but when you starting taking knocks at other reputable companies like Proviant thats when I get kind of irritated. You couldn't hold Patrick Arnold's jock if your life depended on it with a 1,000,000,000 dollars at stake. Before you take a stab at someone or there qualifications your should look at yourself in the mirror and remember your job title "National Account manager for Nutrabolics Inc." while Patrick Arnold is one of the most knowledgeable chemists in the business. How can an account manager possibly engage in such a highly scientific discussions, while at the sametime make a knock at PA? I got a sneaky feeling your Rodney I just don't gather how an account manager could be on the boards all the time answering actual scientific questions about products. Shouldn't you be counting money or something?
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642222[/url]

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can imagine DanFIZO, Curt and ulter sitting around a campfire roasting marshmellows
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    I can imagine DanFIZO, Curt and ulter sitting around a campfire roasting marshmellows
    LOL, I can't fathom a) how Curt can so wholeheartedly take knocks at Proviant as seen above with questioning there lab testing, but he can hang from Danfizo's nuts about how he can't understand why no one likes Fizogen, like it's some kind of shock that no one can like that ridiculous company? b) How an account manager can engage in such highly scientific discussions I mean going through his post history, no disrespect intended towards his job title but how can an account manager be so involved in these type of discussions about the science of products. If he was so keen on supplements wouldn't he hold some kind of title relating to the actual process of developing the supplements? My Rodney detector is getting warm.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    I just don't gather how an account manager could be on the boards all the time answering actual scientific questions about products. Shouldn't you be counting money or something?
    If you are asking this question about me, what about asking it about PA, who seems to spend all his time on the forums, and not so much time doing whatever it is a "Mad Scientist" should be doing!
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are asking this question about me, what about asking it about PA, who seems to spend all his time on the forums, and not so much time doing whatever it is a "Mad Scientist" should be doing!
    I just think PA has multi-tasking down to a science.

I'm sure Patrick has reached the point in his career where he can have other people do such a thing! While you on the other I'm not so sure of, considering your accolades can't be anything better than, "fastest payroll provider ever!" And I know also know Patrick has worked his ass over the years coming up with products that actually work great. I can't make the same testimate for you. Why ask a question about a question? Are you hiding something, maybe your Rodney!?
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    well you gotta do something with all the flames
    -Non-Rep Coalition Member "Bias Free Since 2003"

I'm sure Patrick has reached the point in his career where he can have other people do such a thing! While you on the other I'm not so sure of, considering your accolades can't be anything better than, "fastest payroll provider ever!" And I know also know Patrick has worked his ass over the years coming up with products that actually work great. I can't make the same testimate for you. Why ask a question about a question? Are you hiding something, maybe your Rodney!?
    It's not "your". It is "you're".
    That is great about Patrick's accolades. I am just asking a question about all the C of A's on his site.
    Today is Sunday. It is my day off.

Thank you.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

It's not "your". It is "you're".
    That is great about Patrick's accolades. I am just asking a question about all the C of A's on his site.
    Today is Sunday. It is my day off.

Thank you.
    You want to take a poll of like 8-10 people and from that make a judgement on our company?
    FYI - Muscletech is a huge company, with a huge international distribution channel, and national represenatition. Their quality control is second to none, and they give alot back to the bodybuilding community, and industry.
    It's "a lot" not "alot" if you want to start judging grammar then maybe you should start by reviewing some of your own? You never answered any of my questions.

What's wrong with the C of A's on his site? I'm not talking about just today you seem to post here an awful lot, Patrick has been a member here since 2002 while you just joined this year, according to your profile who knows who you really are. Patrick averages about 3 more posts than you a day which probably averages out to about 10 extra minutes a day online, give or take some. All I asked was how an account manager was qualified to be engaging and taking knocks at a world renowned chemist?
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

What's wrong with the C of A's on his site?
    Patrick owns Giant. Patrick owns Ergo. Patrick owns Proviant.
    Having Proviant make a C of A for Giant is like having the colonel say KFC chicken is the best!
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Patrick owns Giant. Patrick owns Ergo. Patrick owns Proviant.
    Having Proviant make a C of A for Giant is like having the colonel say KFC chicken is the best!
    The colonel is dead.

Originally Posted by Estopell
    The colonel is dead.
    ...then who just made my dinner?
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Your username should read nutraballicksMORON instead.

Seems youre not wanted here, get lost.

Harvey Fierstein

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you guys need to chill out

im just curious what did NB curt do to piss you guys off? or is it the fact that since everyone else on the board dislikes NB, you dislike him too?

some people actually have reasons, but i think most people just follow the crowd
    Last edited by italionstallion; 10-02-2005 at 08:44 PM.

gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gosbosjos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ****bagabollicsCURT could work too. register a new name and start over. Stop trying to decieve poeple with a regular username, if you represent yourself truthfully people will accept you.

Originally Posted by gosbosjos
    ****bagabollicsCURT could work too. register a new name and start over. Stop trying to decieve poeple with a regular username, if you represent yourself truthfully people will accept you.
    Wow. 8 whole posts, and you've been a member of the forum for 3 days! Looks like a troll to me.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

Originally Posted by italionstallion
    you guys need to chill out

im just curious what did NB curt do to piss you guys off? or is it the fact that since everyone else on the board dislikes NB, you dislike him too?
    I have nothing against Curt or Nutrabolics I just don't like the way they handle themselves on this board at all. If you would of seen how Rodney conducted himself, and now Curt who when he first came on here was saying how he didn't want to get into any flame wars and was just here to get into consumer discussions. Slowly but surely he is back to old Nutrabolics ways. I thought I asked 2 reasonable questions a)I thought Curt came on here to discuss consumer questions and not get into flame wars, he seems to love the drama that is associated with the flame wars, b)How can an account manager engage in such highly scientific discussions and take a knock at Patrick Arnold, what are Curt's qualifications in this industry to do such? I'm just trying to get more facts but he seems to be ignoring my questions. I smell Rodney and I'm getting no facts on how he isn't Rodney.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have nothing against Curt or Nutrabolics I just don't like the way they handle themselves on this board at all. If you would of seen how Rodney conducted himself, and now Curt who when he first came on here was saying how he didn't want to get into any flame wars and was just here to get into consumer discussions. Slowly but surely he is back to old Nutrabolics ways. I thought I asked 2 reasonable questions a)I thought Curt came on here to discuss consumer questions and not get into flame wars, he seems to love the drama that is associated with the flame wars, b)How can an account manager engage in such highly scientific discussions and take a knock at Patrick Arnold, what are Curt's qualifications in this industry to do such? I'm just trying to get more facts but he seems to be ignoring my questions. I smell Rodney and I'm getting no facts on how he isn't Rodney.
    dont think i dont agree with you, because i do....just not on the fact that curt=rodney, this simply is not the case. the only way that would happen is if rodney is on curt's SN, which is possible...i dunno

but about the other stuff you posted i totall agree, and i know a lot of the people that have been around a fair amount of time have their reasons for not liking NB, but for all the newbies that just come out of no where and start ripping on them i disagree with and do not think it is justified.

b)How can an account manager engage in such highly scientific discussions
    To be quite honest, I have never TRIED to get into scientific discussions, or debates. I am glad to see that you understand that just because someone works for a company, and wants to post on the forum, doesnt mean they are a scientist! I have tried to make this point countless times, but some people dont understand that, even when I tell them "I simply dont know". I enjoy posting on the forum, and posting about new products, etc., and even just seeing what is new in the industry. That's it.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

To be quite honest, I have never TRIED to get into scientific discussions, or debates. I am glad to see that you understand that just because someone works for a company, and wants to post on the forum, doesnt mean they are a scientist! I have tried to make this point countless times, but some people dont understand that, even when I tell them "I simply dont know". I enjoy posting on the forum, and posting about new products, etc., and even just seeing what is new in the industry. That's it.
    I can accept that and will move on I got nothing against you personally, like I stated I don't agree with a lot of things you do and how you carry yourself sometimes but who am I to judge. I just smell something fishy going on with you/rodney and some things that have gone on in the past. I'll be on the look out but don't mind me. Carry on.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3rd party is no one with vested interest in the product. The supplier, or the manufacturer. RE: 3rd party testing.

So who did the c of a testing?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by dito
    i think it was a 2nd party

Originally Posted by dito
    An independent testing company.
    Like I have said over and over.
    Dito, I am curious why you dont have more to say about Giant's C of A's....since you are such an expert.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, obviously they should of been done by someone else. But we are not talking about them. We are talking about yours. So who did it?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes