ronglawin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

OpenPowerlifting World First Juniors and Masters Rankings

Hello guys,,
    After many years of work, OpenPowerlifting has finally finished assembling our Age Rankings. These are the first such rankings in the world, and there is no prior art to compare them to. We hope that this specifically advances the state of competition in the Masters classes.

Our age classes are based off the lifter's age on the date of competition, not off the division. That means that, as far as OpenPowerlifting is concerned, you can set Masters records in the Open division. You only have to pay the extra Masters division entry fee if you really want to, or if you want that federation to recognize your record within itself.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ronglawin View Post
    Hello guys,,
    After many years of work, OpenPowerlifting has finally finished assembling our Age Rankings. These are the first such rankings in the world, and there is no prior art to compare them to. We hope that this specifically advances the state of competition in the Masters classes.

Our age classes are based off the lifter's age on the date of competition, not off the division. That means that, as far as OpenPowerlifting is concerned, you can set Masters records in the Open division. You only have to pay the extra Masters division entry fee if you really want to, or if you want that federation to recognize your record within itself.
    There's no age class in the jungle
    Even though I'm ranked 4th all-time by wilks raw in the masters class. Just means I don't have much time left......depressing
    Attached Images
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]