Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ECA STACK - BURNS MUSCLE! grrr!

Just recieved my Ephedrine in the mail and im about to do an EC stack for 3 weeks while NOT cutting calories too much. I wanna lose about 3 pounds of pure body fat from eating matainence and doing cardio 3x a week. I just read a thread that ECA causing muscle loss while dieting etc etc. Some people also claim that it preserves muscle though - what is the deal? Also i dont even really need to cut that much fat im at around 11-12% and wanna get down to 10% so i can bulk again slowly.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bo...sting-487.html

gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbalzac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i lost 8 lbs. overall on a 6 week EC cycle 14% down to 12% or so and actually added 1/2" to my arm measurements and lost on the waist...something was growing and it wasn't my fat.

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cp bball3 View Post
    Just recieved my Ephedrine in the mail and im about to do an EC stack for 3 weeks while NOT cutting calories too much. I wanna lose about 3 pounds of pure body fat from eating matainence and doing cardio 3x a week. I just read a thread that ECA causing muscle loss while dieting etc etc. Some people also claim that it preserves muscle though - what is the deal? Also i dont even really need to cut that much fat im at around 11-12% and wanna get down to 10% so i can bulk again slowly.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bo...sting-487.html
    EC is actually anti-catabolic, so it will not cause muscle loss. I think the problem with it is that while on EC (which I am right now), appetite is pretty much non-existent. I have to force myself to eat, and get nauseous when I do sometimes. Now, if someone doesn't force themselves to eat or gets in enough calories, the body will look for nutrients wherever it can get them, which generally is from the muscles first.

If you keep your calories the way they are now, you should very easily lose those last couple of lbs. without decreasing muscle.

Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diet plays a huge role in the ratio of body fat to muscle that you lose.

ECA wouldn't burn anymore muscle then any other stim, it'll help you shed fat fast, provided you're lifting heavy and eating lots of protein/fats and not so much carbs.

Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keeping your calories up is very difficult whil on Ephedine.
    Remember, crystal meth (crank) is made from Ephedrine. Try huffing down a pizza while tweeking. Not gonna happen.

Not only does EC kill your appatite, but it also makes it harder to swallow food. Strange drug that EPhedrine...

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe that article that you are referencing is attributing the muscle loss to Aspirin, not the EC stack. If you had low doses of Aspirin, I wouldn't really be worried. Without, there's nothing to worry about, as long as your diet is solid.

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cutting my 25mg ephedrine pill in half and taking my first dose now with 200mg of caffine.. thanks guys.. hopefully ill be able to shove food down my throat..