XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 1 month transformation, ME LOSING MY GYNO!

First of all I'm a skinny piece of **** LOL... I admit it... Most of you can SNAP ME IN HALF, but I'm trying my hardest to get bigger, and I think my gains for a month are amazing for me. I never thought I could get rid of my gyno. I mad threads here asking how I could get rid of it, and everyone said SURGERY. I was heart broken, because what kind of 15 year old's parent will give them a surgery this young on their chest? Not my parents.

My goal is not this big I wanna be the biggest mo****a around!

I was thinking about giving up, because I stopped eating junk food, and the gyno was still there. I use 2 cry when we had to go to the beach, because I hated taking off my shirt in front of my friends because my gyno was pretty big in my eyes, and tight t-shirts would make it seem like I had girl titties.

Then I just thought it is never going to go away so STOP TRYING! BIG MISTAKE!

I saw my coach who is this built guy who is a solid 6'4 and weighs a solid 250 or so. He was a running back in college, so he knows his stuff. He showed my his pics of himself when he was a kid, and he was FAT. I then made a vow that I will get a nice looking body, and that I will lose this gyno NATURALLY, and let NOTHING stand in my way. I'm not doing this for the ladies, I'm doing this for MYSELF, and myself only. I want to be able to take my shirt off and people not notice the first thing is my nipples.

Here is my 1 month transformation, and just 0.0000001% of what I want to be.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Bring Da Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bring Da Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, good job bro. How did you do it?

XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XKR69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bring Da Pain View Post
    Wow, good job bro. How did you do it?
    I just ate alot... People where telling me to cut, but in my before pics I looked TOO skinny, so I said screw that.

I decided to bulk, ate LOTS of chicken, just kept eating, and lifted HARD. I didn't leave the gym until my hands hit the floor, and I couldn't move that muscle anymore.

Also I did cardio while bulking. I did cardio on my off days for atleast 45 minutes, and every morning(including school days) I would go fo a 1.5 mile run.

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whoever told you to cut, should be kicked in the teeth.
    you look skinnier than me, you should NOT be cutting for a VERY long
    time, keep eating.
    good progress.
    now keep it going.
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

Originally Posted by c0ttn06 View Post
    whoever told you to cut, should be kicked in the teeth.
    you look skinnier than me, you should NOT be cutting for a VERY long
    time, keep eating.
    good progress.
    now keep it going.
    I'm bulking. I'm going to keep on bulking until I hit a weight I desire, and then I might not even cut., bulking is way to fun

Bring Da Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bring Da Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Really props to your bro

Originally Posted by Bring Da Pain View Post
    Really props to your bro
    Thanks bro.

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very nice job bro.

chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what trainin did u do?

To the OP, I now dub thee...brosky (a.k.a bro)

_Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Girgantuan_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice!

Very, very good job. It's kind of weird you had that bad of Gyno. with you being that skinny.

Plus you look a lot bigger in your after pics.

Reps to you!
    "The strong will stand, the weak will fall by the wayside."

Originally Posted by chris213 View Post
    what trainin did u do?
    I ran atleast 1.5 miles each morning atleast.

I ate a ton, upwards to 3,500 calories a day. Make chicken breast your new best friend, it's the best.

I did something like this.

Monday-Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday-Back/Biceps
    Wednesday-Shoulders(Hit all three parts)/Traps
    Thursday-Legs/Abs
    Friday-Chest
    Saturday-Cardio/Rest
    Sunday-Cardio/Rest

Some people might say it might be over training, and it works for me. I tried Rippetoes, but it didn't work for me, so I made a workout that works for me. Too many people get worked into what works for other people, and not what works for them.

Rippetoes might work for someone else, but it might not work for another person.

Just experiment around.

I'm also doing a very CLEAN STRICT bulk.

Originally Posted by _Girgantuan_ View Post
    Nice!

Very, very good job. It's kind of weird you had that bad of Gyno. with you being that skinny.

Plus you look a lot bigger in your after pics.

Reps to you!
    Thanks, I know it's pretty weird my gyno was THAT bad, even after being so skinny. I got much bigger, just by working hard. There is no substitution for hard work, and dedication. Everyone has that feeling where they feel GREAT when they hit the gym, the real test comes when your cest is aching sore, and you're PUSHING yourself to get that last 4 reps out, and you give it your all.